MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
FYI... "Harem" is spelled wrong in the GENE location of the projects main post (haren).

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I really like this update. I dunno how easy it would be to do this, but it would be nice if the girls started dressing sluttier as their desire goes up. Not just going commando.

Also when their desire is high enough, their routines could change, like Molly rather than streaming games, is on a camsite or something.

Reactions: KagetoDev

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I really like this update. I dunno how easy it would be to do this, but it would be nice if the girls started dressing sluttier as their desire goes up. Not just going commando.
Glad you liked it!

That would be a bit out of scope, unfortunately. The closest it gets is high desire unlocking scenes in new locations (and thus, new outfits).

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I really like how the girls are finally at max hearts. it really bothered me to have them at 1 short :p
OCD satisfied

joking aside. i loved the rest of the update too. thanks

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I can't find the date option in both joiplay and the apk, I didn't have this problem in older versions
After a girl has affection 4, talk to Claire and she will unlock the dates. After that, is should be available every weekend morning in your room.

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
Fun game with each update being substantial. I'm almost sad the Pool Girl isn't a main girl, though. Really love her design the most - but hey, she's got two scenes so I'm satisfied!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Also when their desire is high enough, their routines could change, like Molly rather than streaming games, is on a camsite or something.
I like that they continue to dress as up to now. And I don't see why I should like that if the desire is high, they dedicate themselves to doing slut things.

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-06 233331.png

I'm guessing these two scenes will have something to do with the tags I have turned on:

Captura de pantalla 2023-08-06 233439.png

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Ok, so they should show up as Claire's scene 2 and not as scene 3.

View attachment 2832459
Yeah. The bug is that it only shows that it's behind the filter if you've already unlocked the scene. Since Claire's 2nd scene is unlocked by default if you skip the first week, it shows up correctly. I'll be fixing this in the next version.

Tho Claire's other scenes should still be available, even with the filters.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah. The bug is that it only shows that it's behind the filter if you've already unlocked the scene. Since Claire's 2nd scene is unlocked by default if you skip the first week, it shows up correctly. I'll be fixing this in the next version.

Tho Claire's other scenes should still be available, even with the filters.
I have almost all of Claire's scenes activated and almost haven't seen any (only the fist two because they were mandatory the fist time that I played). I don't know how to get the third one (but I'm not particularly interested to know it either)

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Glad you liked it!

That would be a bit out of scope, unfortunately. The closest it gets is high desire unlocking scenes in new locations (and thus, new outfits).
I figured that would be hard to implement, it would mean rendering entirely new scenes with them at school or what not.

I'll have to play more to see the new events based on their higher desire. I know the girls will approche you in the lockerroom for a quicky, but nothing else yet.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes