Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I'm a little confused, it says no sharing, but the description says "and conspire with Claire, your pervert teacher, to get close to the other students." Does the teacher just help you get with the other girls for fun, or?

(P.S - To clarify, I'm not asking out of a dislike for sharing, just curiosity.)

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I'm a little confused, it says no sharing, but the description says "and conspire with Claire, your pervert teacher, to get close to the other students." Does the teacher just help you get with the other girls for fun, or?

(P.S - To clarify, I'm not asking out of a dislike for sharing, just curiosity.)
As soon as you show interest in the girls she steps out and assumes more of supportive role.

NGL, that part of the story (mainly the prologue) is in need of a re-write, since Claire's personality and overall arc has changed a lot since my first prototype. But the focus is still on new content, so that re-write is gonna wait a little bit.

You will have the option to invite Claire into group scenes with the girls in the future, but that will be player-initiated and completely optional. All relationships are still centered around the MC as well.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
As soon as you show interest in the girls she steps out and assumes more of supportive role.

NGL, that part of the story (mainly the prologue) is in need of a re-write, since Claire's personality and overall arc has changed a lot since my first prototype. But the focus is still on new content, so that re-write is gonna wait a little bit.

You will have the option to invite Claire into group scenes with the girls in the future, but that will be player-initiated and completely optional. All relationships are still centered around the MC as well.
Ah, interesting, thanks for clarifying! I'm happy to hear that everything will be optional. Even though I enjoy sharing, it's nice to know that you have control over each specific situation, because there are times where myself, and I'm sure others, don't really want to share a certain character, but are fine and eager to share others.

Reactions: KagetoDev

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
saw the pervert teacher comment in the description and immediately went looking for an NTR tag. didn't find it and read further that it's a lady. super down for this...this should be fun.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
any planned lesbian content between your girls...either with you present or not? its a school setting, i'd like to watch the girls experiment a bit...showers, dorms, etc.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpecialHaremClass-0.1.10a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
any planned lesbian content between your girls...either with you present or not? its a school setting, i'd like to watch the girls experiment a bit...showers, dorms, etc.
Yes, some of them will have lesbian scenes, but the MC will be involved in some way. Optional of course, and can be toggled off with the content filter.

• Love
Reactions: Pissit and FatYoda

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I was expecting Elizabeth, was initially blueballed when it ended on the maid blowjob but finally the teacher gets it and makes up for it.

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
The maid's dialog is broken. I get an error message every time she speaks. I can get past it by ignoring it, and I've only done her first speaking scene so it might not be all of it though.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
ihope there will be scenes between lilys mom and the mc and how to unlock the side girl if that is possible
She will get some scenes in future updates. The first one (Lily's mom) you unlock at the end of Lily 's dates, and the second one (Elizabeth's maid) at the end of Elizabeth 's. So the second one will come out next version.

The maid's dialog is broken. I get an error message every time she speaks. I can get past it by ignoring it, and I've only done her first speaking scene so it might not be all of it though.
Do you have a screenshot of the error? I've changed some stuff about her in this version, there might some problems with the save files. Tho I this is the first time someone is reporting this error.

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
Do you have a screenshot of the error? I've changed some stuff about her in this version, there might some problems with the save files. Tho I this is the first time someone is reporting this error
Here. Also, her text works fine when her name is just put as ???. Also, this is a fresh save from this newest version.

• Hey there

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Here. Also, her text works fine when her name is just put as ???. Also, this is a fresh save from this newest version.
Hm, yeah, it's related to my recent changes. I'll add a check for this in the future versions.

If you ignore the error and proceed, does it appear again? Or is it a one-time thing?

EDIT: I was able to replicate the error. You're opening a 0.1.10a save on a 0.1.9b client! You can see that on your second screenshot. I suggest re-downloading the 0.1.10a update and loading from there :)

Last edited:

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
Hm, yeah, it's related to my recent changes. I'll add a check for this in the future versions.

If you ignore the error and proceed, does it appear again? Or is it a one-time thing?

EDIT: I was able to replicate the error. You're opening a 0.1.10a save on a 0.1.9b client! You can see that on your second screenshot. I suggest re-downloading the 0.1.10a update and loading from there :)
Btw I just played mollys 3rd date and I think you forgot to remove ''thats the end of this version'' screen from the last update. Below it said ''planning to finish on may''. Some players might think that's all and quit but I'm glad I moved on with other dates and didn't quit. Anyway, keep up the goodwork! EDIT: samantha is lily's mother, got the event eventually.

Last edited:

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Btw I just played mollys 3rd date and I think you forgot to remove ''thats the end of this version'' screen from the last update. Below it said ''planning to finish on may''. Some players might think that's all and quit but I'm glad I moved on with other dates and didn't quit. Anyway, keep up the goodwork! Edit: who is samantha told in the cheats? A future character or shall I do something to trigger?
Oh, yeah, I forgot to remove it! Thanks for letting me know!

And Samantha is the name of Lily's Mom :)

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes