Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
In regards to the content filter.
Does "group sex" refer to MMF or MFF?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
As the OP states in bright orange letters:
That's funny, you assume people read the OP before posting? People don't even search the forum for NTR comments before typing their own.
I did read it... but then I forgot.
Downloading the game took a while. Then extracting, recompressing into 7z to save space...
by the time I ran the game and saw the in game setting its been 30 minutes and I forgot what the OP said.

anyways. thanks both of you for the info.

Last edited:

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Could someone please help me with decision making for this game? I'm curious to know what the consequences of either giving the photos to Claire vs. not giving them to her end up being? Is there anything implemented with this choice long term as yet? Or is it just a choice of setting up to have group scenes with her without indicating that?

Thanks for your time. :)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Could someone please help me with decision making for this game? I'm curious to know what the consequences of either giving the photos to Claire vs. not giving them to her end up being? Is there anything implemented with this choice long term as yet? Or is it just a choice of setting up to have group scenes with her without indicating that?

Thanks for your time. :)
So far, there doesn't seem to be any effect other than minor dialogue changes during those scenes only. You still get to advance with Claire, IIRC, even if you don't give her the pictures.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So far, there doesn't seem to be any effect other than minor dialogue changes during those scenes only. You still get to advance with Claire, IIRC, even if you don't give her the pictures.
If you don't give her the photos you can avoid doing her scenes, I don't know if it also happens that way if you give her the photos.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Ahh thank you for the clarifications. Is there any effect on the other girls so far if you do or don't give the pictures to Claire?

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
I'm just downloading your game, it looks good... Are you planning pregnancy? Or some economic system based on breeding? I'd love to..

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
I'm just downloading your game, it looks good... Are you planning pregnancy? Or some economic system based on breeding? I'd love to..
No, not at the moment. If it's gonna happen it will be something like a "pregnant ending" for the girls. And that would be waaaaayyy later in development

Reactions: Burgh917

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Every new update has me tempted to just jump into the game but I want to wait longer so I can get more enjoyment from the game.

csum

Jan 7, 2020
What and where can I find any of the new 8 (7) opportunities to take pictures? I already took pic of the bikini Elizabeth.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes