unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
EDIT: I was able to replicate the error. You're opening a 0.1.10a save on a 0.1.9b client! You can see that on your second screenshot. I suggest re-downloading the 0.1.10a update and loading from there :)
I genuinely didnt realize that, i downloaded the 9b version then the 10a version and hadnt deleted the previous version, so i accidentally used the old version my second time booting it up.

Reactions: KagetoDev
Apr 18, 2021
Nice game so far! But it needs either more content during weekdays or the ability to go on dates during the week.
Once I had everyone at the dating stage I was basically skipping everyday until Saturday. Which is kinda tedious.
An option to skip to Sat might also work.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Nice game so far! But it needs either more content during weekdays or the ability to go on dates during the week.
Once I had everyone at the dating stage I was basically skipping everyday until Saturday. Which is kinda tedious.
An option to skip to Sat might also work.
That's already in the works, the update that I'm working on has a lot of side content, plus some incentive to talk to the girls thru the week.

... Also, there's a "sleep until Saturday" option in your room, under "options" :)

Reactions: Haggis McMutton
Apr 18, 2021
That's already in the works, the update that I'm working on has a lot of side content, plus some incentive to talk to the girls thru the week.

... Also, there's a "sleep until Saturday" option in your room, under "options" :)
Nice! Looking forward to the update.
Damn, why didn't see that option earlier? Thanks for telling me.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Anyone figure out the achievement when school leaves early look around school? Can't get that one at all. Wish sex scenes were not repetitive. They start out with part 1 every single time otherwise it is pretty good.

Drew583

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone figure out the achievement when school leaves early look around school? Can't get that one at all. Wish sex scenes were not repetitive. They start out with part 1 every single time otherwise it is pretty good.
I think that's the one where you check the school Saturday Night and find Claire in the classroom.

Agreed about the repetitive post-date scenes. Would be nice to either get an option to jump to the new date scene content or to automatically progress without needing to be asked if you want to keep going... especially if we call the girl over. Some dialogue could use tweaks, too. Kinda awkward if, say, Molly is still telling us she's nervous after showing up and enjoying sex a half dozen times.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Agreed about the repetitive post-date scenes. Would be nice to either get an option to jump to the new date scene content or to automatically progress without needing to be asked if you want to keep going... especially if we call the girl over. Some dialogue could use tweaks, too. Kinda awkward if, say, Molly is still telling us she's nervous after showing up and enjoying sex a half dozen times.
I plan to go back and write alternative dialogue for repeat dates, but I feel like atm the priority should be new content, so it's a conscious choice to speed up development. Once the sandbox part of the game has a bit more bulk I'll go back and do the tweaks.

And there's a reason as to why you can stop mid-scene, and it has to do with a system that I'm adding in the next few updates. If you check the scene from the gallery replay it doesn't ask you to continue/stop :)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I've just released a new version!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in versioning. when you add a b at the end, it indicates that this is a hotfix that fixes a bug compared to the version with the same number.
you added a bunch of content so this definitely deserves to have an actual number increment
there are literally infinite amount of numbers you can use, you won't run out of numbers if you increment the number when a new version is released

that aside. thank you for the update. the game is great.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
in versioning. when you add a b at the end, it indicates that this is a hotfix that fixes a bug compared to the version with the same number.
you added a bunch of content so this definitely deserves to have an actual number increment
there are literally infinite amount of numbers you can use, you won't run out of numbers if you increment the number when a new version is released
See, the idea was to have all the dates for a single girl in a a version number (0.1.6 was Violet's dates, for example). But then I switched to a 2-per-month updates, so I split them into A and B versions, so that's why it's not really standard. Since we're done with the dates now, that won't be problem anymore :)

Reactions: csum

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
So what is the desire system in version 0.2? Tempted to pledge since this game seems to have a great dev cycle
After you're finished with the dates, you will unlock that girls desire. It goes up and down depending on what you do, and it's required for a lot of the new optional scenes. It also changes some specific scenes for naughtier versions of them, with some surprises :)

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Played the 0.2 from start to finish, while I enjoy the game there is some things I'm a bit meh about.

I personally didn't enjoy how the post date scenes were done, just one scene broken up in three parts. Would have been fine if the dialogue changed to reflect that you have seen part of the scene before.

As for the dates themselves I found them nice but no rollback is easily countered by save/load lol.

Also wish there was a bit more to do during the early stages of the game. I leveled each girl evenly so when I got all of them to the dating point there was nothing to do during the weekdays besides skip ahead to the weekend.

With those minor quips out of the way I will say that I love the characters and all the scenes that come after the dating phase. I'm looking forward to see how the game progresses from here.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
KagetoDev

Really enjoying the game so far, but there's one thing I felt the need to comment on. Just got to the first scene in the clothes shop with Elizabeth, and her maid addresses her as "Master Elizabeth". I'm not sure if English is your first language - and to be clear, if it isn't you're doing a great job with it, after all I'm that far in and this is the first thing that made me question it - but "master" is in many contexts (and certainly this one, a household servant addressing their employer or a member of their employer's family) a gendered term. When addressing a female member of the household she serves, it would feel more natural for her to use "mistress" or "miss" (or "madame", if addressing her employer's wife [or the employer herself if that person were to be a woman]). She might also precede that with "young" if Elizabeth is still a child in her eyes (which I'm guessing is the case since her duties with regards to Elizabeth seem to be as much those of a babysitter as of a servant), e.g. "young miss Elizabeth".

(Incidentally, the main context I can think of where "master" is gender-neutral is when it's a synonym not for "boss" or "owner", but for "teacher", like in a martial arts setting or a certain popular space-opera franchise involving laser swords.)

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
KagetoDev

Really enjoying the game so far, but there's one thing I felt the need to comment on. Just got to the first scene in the clothes shop with Elizabeth, and her maid addresses her as "Master Elizabeth". I'm not sure if English is your first language - and to be clear, if it isn't you're doing a great job with it, after all I'm that far in and this is the first thing that made me question it - but "master" is in many contexts (and certainly this one, a household servant addressing their employer or a member of their employer's family) a gendered term. When addressing a female member of the household she serves, it would feel more natural for her to use "mistress" or "miss" (or "madame", if addressing her employer's wife [or the employer herself if that person were to be a woman]). She might also precede that with "young" if Elizabeth is still a child in her eyes (which I'm guessing is the case since her duties with regards to Elizabeth seem to be as much those of a babysitter as of a servant), e.g. "young miss Elizabeth".

(Incidentally, the main context I can think of where "master" is gender-neutral is when it's a synonym not for "boss" or "owner", but for "teacher", like in a martial arts setting or a certain popular space-opera franchise involving laser swords.)
Huh. I guess you're right, somehow Master felt natural. I blame Fate/stay night.

And yeah, English is not my first language lol

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes