Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Missing Fullscreen/Window selection in Preferences. Have noticed previously posted issues but fixes require screens.rpy but there are no screens.rpy to edit. What is the current fix?

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
Missing Fullscreen/Window selection in Preferences. Have noticed previously posted issues but fixes require screens.rpy but there are no screens.rpy to edit. What is the current fix?
using Windows OS? just use alt+enter to go fullscreen, use it again to go windowed.

Feb 13, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Something wrong with the torrent or is it only me? Waited for a long time but nothing is downloading.

it’s the same with other game - “Insight of you” torrent - not downloading! :(

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Mega: File too big for firefox. Switching to chrome: File size over download limit.. Anonfile: 502 Bad Gateway. Mixdrop: 130kb/sec.. racaty: Initializing... (wait long time for download to start..) finally! Oh, also 100kb/s... all these download options suck! Oh wait - torrent? 30MB/s - nice.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
0 bits with torrent? can it be? 2 other games the same no download at all :( i miss u NOPY
same problem bro.
Something wrong with the torrent or is it only me? Waited for a long time but nothing is downloading.

Guys and girls, I mean this in the nicest way possible but why aren't any of you reading my comment when I post torrents?
I link to an FAQ which tells you how to fix this -

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I want to say the patch is and amazing help, I truly wish more game makers would take the time to keep up with what they actually updated so they could post not only a complete version, but also an Optional patch for the last version like this game maker does.

Thank you so much for being so professional and taking the take to do that (y)

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017

If you're using utorrent thats probably issue. His torrents don't like it. I was having the same issue, DLed picotorrent and the seeds showed up.

Reactions: Saminthemountain

makcim334

Sep 8, 2019
[ЦИТАТА="rpdl, сообщение: 7302527, участник: 3175788"]
Парни и девушки, я имею в виду это в самом лучшем смысле, но почему никто из вас не читает мой комментарий, когда я публикую торренты?
Я ссылаюсь на часто задаваемые вопросы, в которых рассказывается, как это исправить -
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
everyone has their own torrent client .. why else would you add your special one ... ???? and not easier to make a normal general that downloads all torrents and not yours .. ????

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
[ЦИТАТА="rpdl, сообщение: 7302527, участник: 3175788"]
Парни и девушки, я имею в виду это в самом лучшем смысле, но почему никто из вас не читает мой комментарий, когда я публикую торренты?
Я ссылаюсь на часто задаваемые вопросы, в которых рассказывается, как это исправить -
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
everyone has their own torrent client .. why else would you add your special one ... ???? and not easier to make a normal general that downloads all torrents and not yours .. ????
None of the torrent clients are mine.

Happy I could clear that up for you.

Reactions: Enot1964

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This update was like a step forward, a step back. The dev loves teasing scenes and he has done some really good ones.
But when the MC started going down the corruption path I hoped for more sex scenes and less teasing.
Stll it's a great corruption game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 56 Votes