FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Make a new save, remember time and date

In Windows in Users\*name*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\*gamename*

you'll find your save - upload your freshly made save game of choice to the site, change the corruption variable, download the changed save, copy it into the directory (don't forget to rename), start the game and load the changed save to play.
I break the game every time I try that. sucks to be me, I guess. 0_O

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear lovers of Laura!

It is over midnight here, and I just finished the last images for the next update. Now they are rendering.

During the next two days, I will write dialogues. I will start coding on Monday. It looks that the official release day of v1.0 will be 30.12.2021.

Now that is it for today!
I am going to sleep. Preview pictures in a few minutes.

Thanks for your support!

Regards,
Nemiegs

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear lovers of Laura!

It is over midnight here, and I just finished the last images for the next update. Now they are rendering.

During the next two days, I will write dialogues. I will start coding on Monday. It looks that the official release day of v1.0 will be 30.12.2021.

Now that is it for today!
I am going to sleep. Preview pictures in a few minutes.

Thanks for your support!

Regards,
Nemiegs
Thanks 4 keeping us up to date Pollux. :)

Poor looking father, Maybe our girl needs to be in a wedding play/rehearsal :p :coffee:

Reactions: Pollux

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear supporters!
The final weekly update of this year is here!
Thank you very much for being with me on this journey so far and supporting Laura's troubles! Without you, I would not be doing this!
There are some important things to announce tonight.
Every January, I spend some time adjusting my pre-written script. Though I have a scenario for the whole game, still I tend to improvise. If a better idea comes to me, I do not stick with the script religiously. This year I opened some choice-based paths which I did not plan before. I need a couple of adjustments before I move on.
Next Wednesday, I leave for two weeks for the rehabilitation hospital. I need to speed up the healing of my knee.
I will use my spare time there just for the script. So I will not lose too much time. I will have access to my PC via Anydesk. But I am not sure about privacy there. Most likely, I will not start rendering the next update until my return.
Even more important thing for me! I was wondering which of the characters you like the most. Maybe their presence in the game is not enough, and you would like to see them more? I could change that a bit too. So there will be a poll soon.
There are two more questions I would like to ask at the polls, but I will leave this for the end of January.
And the main question for some of you! When is the next update? I will return from rehab on 20.01.2021. and I need 6-7 weeks for an update. It means closer to the end of February, I am afraid...
I guess I have said everything for tonight. Thank you once again!
Happy New Year!
Regards,
Nemiegs

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
At subscribestar u can read that CEO and Manager get the update one week before the official release. This was on 30.12.
So we can expect it at earliest on Friday, maybe at the weekend.

Reactions: Gintoky

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
At subscribestar u can read that CEO and Manager get the update one week before the official release. This was on 30.12.
So we can expect it at earliest on Friday, maybe at the weekend.
lol, no, i dont think there's public version for Special Request. and the early access for v1.0 was released in Dec 23rd 2021 (for the 20 and 10 bucks tiers), the official (for all tiers (2 and 5 bucks)) was released in dec 30th 2021.

so, basically, we need a hero.

Reactions: Priappus

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
You're right, mate, my bad.

Official release was on 30th of December 2021. So we need in fact a hero.

lol, no, i dont think there's public version for Special Request. and the early access for v1.0 was released in Dec 23rd 2021 (for the 20 and 10 bucks tiers), the official (for all tiers (2 and 5 bucks)) was released in dec 30th 2021.

so, basically, we need a hero.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 6.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 949 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 932 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

batuhan305

Sep 30, 2017
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 6.13 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 949 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 932 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

when u upload workupload win version

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
how do you apply the update only?

i just downloaded it and there are only 2 files inside, where do i extract them on windows?

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
how do you apply the update only?

i just downloaded it and there are only 2 files inside, where do i extract them on windows?
just extract them to Special Request\game . i did that and it works fine.

got one Hall of Shame still locked. gaaah... lol

Reactions: ABlackOcean
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes