Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
- I have been playing BOTH Versions Up until Ren'py(ver. 8) surpassed RPGM (Ver. 6).
and since I will be playing this on my New laptop; I will be playing from Beginning.
The RPG version made it all the way to 07 but on F95 it was never uploaded.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does anybody know how to get enough corruption points to complete all those side quests that it keeps saying "not enough corruption points. Try tomorrow?"
Or are they just there to tease us, and not really implemented yet?

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Does anybody know how to get enough corruption points to complete all those side quests that it keeps saying "not enough corruption points. Try tomorrow?"
Edit points here?

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
for me at least is telling me the exe has not proper signature. this is normally a case if something was changed from the original renpy files, im not saying this has a virus. but im personally staying out of it. a proper renpy should not have this problem.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Edit points here?
Tried before. Doesn't ever work for me on renpy games. And doing it the natural way is always preferred over just editing and going straight to the smut. lol
This is all I get when trying to edit....no variables that are clearly changing anything important

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Tried before. Doesn't ever work for me on renpy games. And doing it the natural way is always preferred over just editing and going straight to the smut. lol
This is all I get when trying to edit....no variables that are clearly changing anything important
Have you done the photo copy event? Needs 55 corruption points and i had only 52, I changed it and i had the titties scene.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
in console do "Corruption = 150" [or what ever you think you need,]
Should work.

EDIT>>>>Or you could get rempy save editer, and dig through the variables that way and maybe change them to suit your needs.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
How do I unlock the missing events? Tried different ways but have no clue what unlocks them.
Yeah there was a Hero that made a Game gallery.rpy that did fix that as some of the Events were like almost UN-doable.

I hope they fix it again

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
You know someone said the Mac and PC updates were messed up, but I downloaded the PC update before that post, and everything worked just fine for me.

I did extract the .rpa files, and removed the .rpa files from my game folder afterwards. But I found not one buggy spot and went all the way to the end of this session, and tried all the choices as best I remember.

It all worked fine for me <<< Note the for me

EDIT >>> I did use my old save which was at the end of the last Update.

Reactions: Valery

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Or you can start the game with a "start/bridge", pick bridge, follow the walkthrough which is here on the 1st page, repeat the process for a couple of times without saving and this way unlocking the scene gallery permanently...just saying
where is that walkthrough?
btw any way where you can see your corruption points? at least know how much she had....

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes