Jun 12, 2021
How do you install the update only?

tried just placing the files in the game folder as per usual. Game crashes where the update is supposed to start.
Hm, strange. Works fine for me. I've unpacked update into seperate folder first and then replaced all files into game folder, same as you

m1st3r1

Oct 3, 2019
same bb head errors with full version downloaded from Mega.
oh well, waiting for hero to upload the bugfix.

and for people who compressed games, better wait for the bugfix version, i think.
edit: wow, it's already fixed. thx

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I just want to say you are a God send by making and Update along with a full game download.

My bandwidth is absolute shit, and where I live I have only one choice in a ISP provider (Unless I go satellite, Not for twitch game)

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us that Option!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
"I discontinued the RPG version."
* It Is Funny. I was just going to ask If the DEV gave up on the RPGM version of this game.
- I guess that he Did.
"Please, use the start/bridge function to get straight to the new release of Renpy."
* I Honestly do not understand what you mean by the Start/Bridge function,...
- I have been playing BOTH Versions Up until Ren'py(ver. 8) surpassed RPGM (Ver. 6).
and since I will be playing this on my New laptop; I will be playing from Beginning.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.9 Fix] [Nemiegs] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,41 GB / 822 MB - Special_Request-v0.9-Fix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,39 GB / 804 MB - Special_Request-v0.9-Fix-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.9 Fix] [Nemiegs] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,41 GB / 822 MB - Special_Request-v0.9-Fix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,39 GB / 804 MB - Special_Request-v0.9-Fix-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
Is this crunched full or just crunched update?

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes