• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
This week is more interesting work, but I don't say that exactly exciting.
I finished the sandbox events at Laura's house. You have received the first preview package already.
Next week I will finish the sandbox events and get to the main story.
For those waiting for TFA…
Unfortunately, I didn't have time to finish it this week. I will probably do it at the weekend, but that is not a promise. At worst, it will be available at the end of next week.
Wallpapers will be out next week too.
That's all for tonight.
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
1680269786664.png

Hi!

This was one of the most challenging months during the game's development. My daily job was hectic. I was struggling to find time for the project. When I succeeded, often the next morning, I realized that the images made the previous day were rubbish. And then I remade them. 1.5 steps forward and 1 step back. I felt the signs of burnout this week. Luckily this weekend will give me a great chance to reboot.

Currently, I have about 200 pictures and three animations ready. I'm not hooked on the main story yet. This is all a sandbox. I will start building the main events next week.

That is it for today.

Thanks for your support!

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Nemiegs

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
1680886079136.png

Ladies and gentlemen!

Nemiegs comes to you with a weekly update.

It was a pleasant week at work. Nothing has stopped me from working on the game for the past few days. I even managed to code TFA Issue 3 today!

I have 330 images for the next SR update and will continue working on the game next week!

Have a great Easter holiday!

Regards,
Nemiegs

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
It depends on stats. If Laura is proud, then she does not allow Emily to win. If she is submissive, then she has a choice to take Emily's place.
It should probably be noted that the "foursome" is Laura getting gangbanged by 3 guys (while her husband watches) rather than a traditional MMFF foursome.
I don't think there is a currently any way to get Laura & Emily to double up on a couple of guys.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2528348

Ladies and gentlemen!

Nemiegs comes to you with a weekly update.

It was a pleasant week at work. Nothing has stopped me from working on the game for the past few days. I even managed to code TFA Issue 3 today!

I have 330 images for the next SR update and will continue working on the game next week!

Have a great Easter holiday!

Regards,
Nemiegs
:unsure:Wonder who this guy is?

Reactions: Pollux

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is any hotwife/cuckold scene for now, or MC's husband don't know anything of the wife's "activities"?

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
1681471760134.png

Hi!

The working week was a little shorter than planned. Monday was a holiday in my country. And my wife revoked permission to work on the game because we finally have spring and lots of yard work.

Currently, 418 pictures and 13 animations have been prepared.

Next week I will continue my work according to the usual plan.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2545469

Hi!

The working week was a little shorter than planned. Monday was a holiday in my country. And my wife revoked permission to work on the game because we finally have spring and lots of yard work.

Currently, 418 pictures and 13 animations have been prepared.

Next week I will continue my work according to the usual plan.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Nemiegs
:unsure:I wonder what Laura's husband is explaining to the neighbors

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Latex224

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There is any hotwife/cuckold scene for now, or MC's husband don't know anything of the wife's "activities"?
No, and I'd stay far away from this if that's your preference unless it radically changes tack. It's clearly set up for the "have woman be treated like crap by gross men" crowd.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
No, and I'd stay far away from this if that's your preference unless it radically changes tack. It's clearly set up for the "have woman be treated like crap by gross men" crowd.
I've seen the "have women be treated like crap by gross men" games. They're often tagged with "ugly bastard" and are grotesque. I don't like those games - they vary from disappointing to outright disgusting me.

This is more of a "have women be treated like crap by unattractive dudes" game. I love this game.

Reactions: Pollux
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes