Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I've seen the "have women be treated like crap by gross men" games. They're often tagged with "ugly bastard" and are grotesque. I don't like those games - they vary from disappointing to outright disgusting me.

This is more of a "have women be treated like crap by unattractive dudes" game. I love this game.
Fair distinction :LOL:

This isnt power vacuum.

Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Fair distinction :LOL:

This isnt power vacuum.
I don't really remember power vacuum, but what I remember it wasn't particularly ugly bastard-ish. Wasn't the MC pretty generic?

I was thinking more along the lines of "Immortal Stories: Rebeca" or worse, but I can't remember the names of the worse ones. I have marked them as "ignore" and purged them from my brain.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't really remember power vacuum, but what I remember it wasn't particularly ugly bastard-ish. Wasn't the MC pretty generic?

I was thinking more along the lines of "Immortal Stories: Rebeca" or worse, but I can't remember the names of the worse ones. I have marked them as "ignore" and purged them from my brain.
I mean beauty is subjective and all but....

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I used to complain about this kind of thing all the time over on FAP-Nation, about how I really didn't want to see fat, hideous old bastards pawing gorgeous young girls. Inevitably someone would say, "Wait until you're old," and I'd be like, no, I AM a fat, hideous old bastard and the last thing I want to see is someone who looks like me with a hot young woman. There is nothing erotic about that.

A man's gotta know his limitations.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
...is that meant to be a ghoul? Because if someone in my D&D group said, "You're attacked by a ghoul" and showed me that dude, I would be like, "Yup, that's a goddamned ghoul alright."
He kind of looks like the creepy homeless guy Goro from “Christine Watson” game

Reactions: Sadowdark

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Greetings and salutations!
Another productive week has passed, and progress on the Renpy game has been as planned! I'm excited to announce that I've added 100 new images and 15 animations to the game. This brings the total count to 506 pictures and 28 animations.
About two weeks are left to render before the final coding.
Moving on next week!
That is it for today!
Have a lovely weekend!
Oh, wait a minute!
That is not all for today!
Hold on to your hats, because I have some incredible news to share with you all. Brace yourselves, because a challenge has been issued! Kroelle, my most trusted in the wild world of adult gaming, has thrown down the gauntlet and dared me to a Wallpaper Battle. Yes, you heard that right - a Wallpaper Battle! Imagine that treacherous dagger in my back!
I'm still ironing out the details, but I'm planning to hold a poll either on Discord or Patreon to determine the winner. The battle will coincide with the release of the new wallpapers at the end of the month, so you won't want to miss out on the action.
So, keep your eyes peeled for upcoming week. Until then, have a lovely weekend, and as we say in the countryside, stay tuned!
Best regards,
Nemiegs

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
1682091438970.png

Ladies and gentlemen!

Finally!

I had the images and animations ready more than a month ago. But I didn't have time to code. Luckily, my country had the Easter holidays, and my family allowed me to dedicate one to the game.

217 new images

47 animations

WINDOWS -

MAC -

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
She gets gangbanged in front of him, but she’s wearing a disguise so he doesn’t even recognize it’s his wife
I have ended just now the update, and the gangbang scene is very exciting, it's a pity that Oliver don't recognize his wife, it would have been a perfect cuckold scene because he watches and don't join with the others!
Oliver seems very jealous, but i'm hoping that there will be a hotwife path where he enjoy watch Laura get fucked by other men, or at least a cuckold path where he gets humiliated by watching her wife fucked, like for example Beatrice and Sergey (his boyfriend) in the Pimp path

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik and L7Bear

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have ended just now the update, and the gangbang scene is very exciting, it's a pity that Oliver don't recognize his wife, it would have been a perfect cuckold scene because he watches and don't join with the others!
Oliver seems very jealous, but i'm hoping that there will be a hotwife path where he enjoy watch Laura get fucked by other men, or at least a cuckold path where he gets humiliated by watching her wife fucked, like for example Beatrice and Sergey (his boyfriend) in the Pimp path
Bruh nothing about this game is hotwife like. This is ntr/corruption central. (and quite good at that!) Blackmail, check. Grody old men, check check. Forced public exhibition and abuse, check check check.

None of that is bad, but stop suggesting you can order a whopper at mcdonalds. You can't. You can enjoy thousand island, but you cant get that huge patty with mayo and ketchup.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
While I basically agree with you about not asking every game developper to do scenes and paths involving everyone's personal fetish, I think that at this point of the story (the return of Oliver and the state of Laura's corruption), there will be some very good events involving what Claudio's asking for, it's just the logical start, and the next update could be very much to his liking ;)

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear supporters,
It's been a busy week. I had some health issues to attend to and my main work, which took up a lot of my time. However, I'm happy to report that I still made some progress on the game.
I have 68 new pictures and 8 new animations. These new additions will help bring the game world to life, and I can't wait for you to see them.
I also wanted to give you a heads-up that my country has three extra holidays next week. I've decided to dedicate at least one of those days entirely to the game. I hope to make significant progress during that time, so stay tuned!
As for the early access release, I aim to have it ready in the next 2-3 weeks. I know it's been a long wait, but probably it'll be worth it.
Thank you for your continued support and patience. I appreciate each and every one of you. Until next week!
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

Dear supporters,
It's been a busy week. I had some health issues to attend to and my main work, which took up a lot of my time. However, I'm happy to report that I still made some progress on the game.
I have 68 new pictures and 8 new animations. These new additions will help bring the game world to life, and I can't wait for you to see them.
I also wanted to give you a heads-up that my country has three extra holidays next week. I've decided to dedicate at least one of those days entirely to the game. I hope to make significant progress during that time, so stay tuned!
As for the early access release, I aim to have it ready in the next 2-3 weeks. I know it's been a long wait, but probably it'll be worth it.
Thank you for your continued support and patience. I appreciate each and every one of you. Until next week!
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs
:unsure:It seems that Laura will return to the detective, he will want her help for company again. That perverted old retired cop is going to give Laura drugs again? And that's why he's in this state.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hey there, Laura's awesome supporters!
I'm excited to give you all an update on the progress of our game. It's getting very late here, but I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to tell you the good news. This week has gone according to plan, and we're getting closer and closer to the next big release!
Right now, I'm rendering the last event of the game on my computer. I've managed to create a total of 670 images and 47 animations for the upcoming update.
However, we're not quite there yet. I still need a couple more days to prepare the transition images. But once that's done, it's time to get coding!
I want to thank you all again for your continued support and encouragement. Your contributions help me keep the game going and make it the best possible.
Have a great weekend!
Stay tuned for more updates, and keep on gaming!
Regards,
Nemiegs

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes