Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone know other games like this? With female protagonist being gangbanged and corrupted
The Office Wife [v0.89 Public] [J. S. Deacon] - Boring only one way of corruption linear game with no choices.Infinite grind you repeat the same thing to boredom every day activities that will kill you lots of bugs you can get stuck in the game and start over not clear guide.
Lida's Adventures [Ep. 3 v0.182]-rape/slut empty simulator

Last edited:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The Office Wife [v0.89 Public] [J. S. Deacon] - Boring only one way of corruption linear game with no choices.
Lida's Adventures [Ep. 3 v0.182]-rape/slut empty simulator
Can Lida's Adventures be played all the way through on RPGM or do you need to switch over to Ren'py at some point?

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Attention, loyal supporters of our community!
On Friday, I provided early access to the highly-anticipated v1.7 update. While it faced its fair share of challenges with stubborn bugs, I'm delighted to announce that they have been swiftly conquered.
Now, my focus turns to optimizing the official release, striving to minimize its size. Currently, the update patch boasts a remarkable collection of images, totalling 1.5GB, while the entire game occupies a substantial 7GB. Rest assured, I'm tirelessly working to trim these numbers before the official release this Friday.
Once accomplished, I shall turn my attention to crafting HD Wallpapers and commence preparations for the next update, v1.8, set to dazzle you by July 10th. At least that is my plan now.
Thank you for being a part of this extraordinary journey!
With heartfelt appreciation,
Nemiegs

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have "lost" some hotel scenes because i have been 3 times at the brothel in the week (Monday-Friday) , so can i see them on the next week in-game? Because the game stops soon after Laura's gangbang, and i don't have a way to play them.

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:(:(:mad::mad:(n)(n)What annoys me the most about this game is that it treats the player's choices as the first dialogue choices. forgetting that there is also a second choice in the game, but none in the dialogues. . I didn't choose the scenes with the neighbor in the brothel, and the game reminds me of this scene, damn it, really? Wherever I could, I avoided Laura fucking anyone in the game except in forced scenes. Gary tells Laura when she's about to shave in public at the festival, what are you afraid of, you're a whore, you flew halfway across town. Too bad, because I didn't choose Laura to fuck half the city of guys. Which sucks.:(:(:mad::mad:(n)(n)

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
1685086903841.png View attachment 2650858
The official release of SR v1.7 is here!

Hi,

The latest game update is here to take Laura's experience to new heights!

Here's what's in store:

· Saturday.

· 30 major and minor events.

· 8 new events in the CG gallery.

· New sandbox events: Discover encounters at home, church, and an exclusive event in the Fancy Suburb. (Unlock it by bringing Oliver in the morning!) Extended player interaction with Laura on the beach. More fun if Oliver is around.

· A grand total of 866 images and 58 animations. Please note! This update is an exception as I needed to replace a lot of Sandbox events.

· Improved info window: Hints are now delivered through pop-up messages, while the info window provides comprehensive progress tracking of all game stats.

· Added a new "Relationship Gallery" menu to remind you of the main characters in the game and hierarchies in organizations.

· Bug found: Regrettably, the brothel attendance counter stopped working correctly. So, Laura will be punished for absence anyway if she is submissive. Sorry. To resolve it, replay the last week of the game.

Download links:

(648MB)

(5,7GB MEGA)

(5,7GB GOOGLE)

(5,7GB MEGA)

(5,7GB GOOGLE)

I appreciate your support and patience as I strive to create the best gaming experience for you. Dive into this update and let me know your thoughts and experiences!

Best regards,

Nemiegs

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v1.7] [Nemiegs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpecialRequestOfficialRenPyEdition-1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SpeedDevil
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes