ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
· Bug found: Regrettably, the brothel attendance counter stopped working correctly. So, Laura will be punished for absence anyway if she is submissive. Sorry. To resolve it, replay the last week of the game.
It was in code: =+1 instead correct +=1 iirc
Nevertheless great game.

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/w3d6/thumbs/sunba.jpg'
Just do the copy of similiar file in thumbs folder than rename it 'sunba.jpg' . If similiar named file exist in this folder now, maybe name of file is broken in script. It is not really hard to fix some errors by yourself this way.

Reactions: rudy007

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Greetings, Laura's amazing supporters!
It's time for another update on our game journey. v1.7 has arrived and it's the main thing this week! But before we delve into the details, let me take you through the ups and downs of my eventful week.
On Monday, I underwent minor surgery, and initially, everything seemed fine. However, a few days later, unexpected complications arose. A fever and intense pain took hold, making it challenging to tackle my planned tasks. Regrettably, I couldn't accomplish all that I had set out to do. Despite these hurdles, I poured my energy into reducing the game's size.
But here's the kicker: I forgot that I needed to include all the converted PNG files to JPG in the update patch. Fear not, though, as I've now added the missing files and replaced the link in the original post, ensuring you have a complete v1.7 experience. This update pushed me to my limits, testing my resilience. On top of that, my primary job demanded almost twice as much effort as usual—life's little surprises, right? Even game developers have mortgages to contend with!
Now, let's look ahead to the horizons of v1.8. During the creation of the recent episodes, I had an epiphany: having a detailed draft of the dialogues makes the entire process smoother. However, while working on v1.7, another revelation struck me—having the final dialogue product before crafting the first image is the key to efficiency. Admittedly, my previous workflow was a bit choppy, only focusing on the exact dialogue for the scene at hand.
For v1.8, I'll be writing all the dialogue in advance, ensuring it's fully ready before diving into image creation. This streamlined approach promises to bring you a more polished and cohesive game experience. According to my plan, dialogues should be completed within the next week, but I must confess, this week's energy shortage has left me uncertain. However, I'm gradually regaining my strength and feeling more optimistic. As soon as the dialogues are locked in, prepare to be dazzled by the weekly preview images again.
Thank you for your unwavering support and patience throughout this challenging week. Your encouragement keeps me going, even during the most challenging times. Stay tuned for more updates, polls, and adventures on our extraordinary journey.
Have a great weekend!
This is Nemiegs
Out.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nemiegs ; Thank's for the Update ! great work so far and nice scene in the Mall, I run into following error after the Beach encounter with Vita, the game returned to the Start menu (version Update only installed over 1.6)
System Win 10

Ok, Just as I posted you replaced th e Udate link ! will try it
have a great weekend and Thank you for your hard work and nice story ! Hope that your pain will get away soon !

Reactions: Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Laura's inner thoughts were so pathetic at first that she would do anything her enemies told her not to give them the satisfaction, it's hopeless. Such dialogue was already in the early game, And what improved Laura's fate maybe a little and now I have a repeat of the same thing.

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
Niiiice fucking game, wish the security guard was more physically unappealing but your head is at the right place.
Edit: Btw. (forced) nipple piercings is a nice way to show the world of pervs a girl is a whore, nipples too sore for a bra and she also needs thinner/softer shirts, doctors orders ofcourse :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Did Nemiegs invent a new type of gold that comes in paper form and is printed on? A million gold looks a little different than what Ivar shows in my opinion..... - It's an ingot of about 15-16kg and not a suitcase full paper and if you use a goldcoin - the Big Maple Leaf (BML) is a $1 million (CAD) gold coin weighing 100 kilograms (220 lb) (3,215 troy ounces).

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will Laura be able to go so corrupt that she begins to like Big Boss and even fall in lust with him?. Big Boss wanting to protect Laura because he feels she does not deserve the fate his mafia famiy have planned for her, but really he wants to protect Laura because he Wants Laura. And not as a broken sex toy. Really wants Laura. So have Laura reach a point where she could'nt care less about her husband anymore since she becomes so focused on Big Boss.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes