Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

Hey there, Laura's awesome supporters!
I'm excited to give you all an update on the progress of our game. It's getting very late here, but I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to tell you the good news. This week has gone according to plan, and we're getting closer and closer to the next big release!
Right now, I'm rendering the last event of the game on my computer. I've managed to create a total of 670 images and 47 animations for the upcoming update.
However, we're not quite there yet. I still need a couple more days to prepare the transition images. But once that's done, it's time to get coding!
I want to thank you all again for your continued support and encouragement. Your contributions help me keep the game going and make it the best possible.
Have a great weekend!
Stay tuned for more updates, and keep on gaming!
Regards,
Nemiegs
:unsure:Could Laura get into the circus and perform high-altitude acrobatics?

• Haha
Reactions: Pollux

kirkout

Mar 4, 2020
This may have been brought up before but I couldn't find anything in search. Does anyone know how to unlock the scene on page 3 bottom left of the Hall of Shame? I believe I have tried every possible outcome with nothing unlocked. Thanks in advance

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
The work is in full swing.
Visuals are done. I now have 745 images and 53 videos. I've put in a lot of work to replace almost all sandbox events. I hope the gameplay is fresh and exciting.
I've also made significant progress on the coding of the game. I'm pleased to announce that almost all game events are now coded. I'm confident I'll deliver the early access on the following Friday.
Thank you for your continued support. I'm working hard to make this the best game I can, and I couldn't do it without your help. I'll be back next week with the early access.
Have the best weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hi!
Visuals are done. I now have 745 images and 53 videos. I've put in a lot of work to replace almost all sandbox events. I hope the gameplay is fresh and exciting.
I've also made significant progress on the coding of the game. I'm pleased to announce that almost all game events are now coded. I'm confident I'll deliver the early access on the following Friday.
Thank you for your continued support. I'm working hard to make this the best game I can, and I couldn't do it without your help. I'll be back next week with the early access.
Have the best weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs
Oh yeah Lauras drunk friend dancing, hopefully stripping on the bar, hope we get a lot of naughty scenes with her there

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

Hi!
Have the best weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs
Very nice game I can't wait to see the changes! Great job!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Still feel this game is criminally underrated.

Should be at the top with awam, john, etc. except it has an actually amazing dev.
That's a complete mystery to me as well?! I wonder why it is so? I mean Nemiegs' releases are like clockwork, the game is great, and for patrons there's something for every week. How on earth a game like JOHN still manages to draw so much attention compared to SR really is beyond me :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pollux

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
That's a complete mystery to me as well?! I wonder why it is so? I mean Nemiegs' releases are like clockwork, the game is great, and for patrons there's something for every week. How on earth a game like JOHN still manages to draw so much attention compared to SR really is beyond me :unsure:
:)(y)It's simple has a better believable plot, there are more choices and the player decides and the choices are important you can avoid things that you don't like, The most important thing has beautiful renders.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
:)(y)It's simple has a better believable plot, there are more choices and the player decides and the choices are important you can avoid things that you don't like, The most important thing has beautiful renders.
As rendering once JOHN was one of the best, now there are games that surpass it and SR is very similar when it comes to graphical quality. If on the other hand we're talking about the graphic design of the various FCs (Laura and Jessica), well I think that's entirely debatable and above all I think neimgs goes outside the usual starndards according to his fantasy and not the usual cliches that other games have.
In my opinion, they have 2 different ways as far as choices are concerned. JOHN being a Ren'Py VN, the game is ONLY based on choices and has nothing else for the player to do.
SR being born as an RPGM game and then in Ren'Py Sandbox, choices and are made differently, you are not forced to perform a scene or choice just don't perform it or not be there in the place, the game goes on anyway with other choices or other scenes in other places.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Check out this hot little trailer

Unlocked
SR Video trailer
Hi!
Recently inspired by a supporter, I created a game's video trailer. I am submitting it now for your evaluation!

Regards,
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
As rendering once JOHN was one of the best, now there are games that surpass it and SR is very similar when it comes to graphical quality. If on the other hand we're talking about the graphic design of the various FCs (Laura and Jessica), well I think that's entirely debatable and above all I think neimgs goes outside the usual starndards according to his fantasy and not the usual cliches that other games have.
In my opinion, they have 2 different ways as far as choices are concerned. JOHN being a Ren'Py VN, the game is ONLY based on choices and has nothing else for the player to do.
SR being born as an RPGM game and then in Ren'Py Sandbox, choices and are made differently, you are not forced to perform a scene or choice just don't perform it or not be there in the place, the game goes on anyway with other choices or other scenes in other places.
(n):mad::(:eek:And so the game often ignores your choices. You didn't pick something, but the game treats it like it's picked, which sucks.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes