Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Nemiegs is in the mood today!

Will it be a sandbox or a VN?
And I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on the kinetic version, which starting from the beginning has dusted off things I had overlooked, forgotten about or too quickly, and as you wrote in the next version, it will be possible to teleport from one version to another with saves, which I think is very useful.
Sort of a sandbox, like SR core game now. But not as extensive and more focused. At least that is the plan now. The planning is a work in progress and will take some time. Things can change, so do not take notes for now:)

And there is a slight misunderstanding about the kinetic version. Saves will not be interchangable or compatible between kinetic and core. But there will be a teleport option in the Kinetic edition allowing players to jump to any day in the game.

Reactions: Geko1711

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
And there is a slight misunderstanding about the kinetic version. Saves will not be interchangable or compatible between kinetic and core. But there will be a teleport option in the Kinetic edition allowing players to jump to any day in the game.
Yes I misunderstood, sorry, but would it be an idea if it were practicable?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
While I still have some unanswered questions about the next project, I can already tell this much—it will be about corruption and coercion and have a female protagonist. In fact I have made a model that I am sure by 90% I will use. You will see her in SR as I need some test renders and see where I still need to work on.
Maybe you could give your new female protagonist a new chapter in “Tales from Afar” as well

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Maybe you could give your new female protagonist a new chapter in “Tales from Afar” as well
TFA turned out to be very controversial. While some players loved it more than SR, some were very angry with me spending a single minute with that game. So I do not know now. Will see. Probably I will make a pilot demo for the new game. Too early to say.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
also - I am already working on the next game, taking into account all my newbie mistakes with SR. It will not be a spinoff.
Sounds great - also it not being a spin-off. Wish you good luck that you have a similar or even better idea as SR.

I do not want to rush the ending. We are close to the end of week 5. The game will consist of 8 weeks in total. it means that the story will soon begin to narrow down and move to a conclusion.
Like a classical drama, the climax in the middle and looking at the end from then on. It just sounds very far away... You took from 2020 to 2024 to get almost to chapter 6, so we should be blessed with a good ending in early 2026 if my glass sphere shows the correct future ;) .

I hope your next game will be exactly the game you want to make, without being influenced by any of us apes.
Amazing "Newbie Mistakes" and you created one of the very best VN's on F95.
I think he is even so talented that he can transform out ape-thoughts into good ideas for his games. He came off as an very intelligent guy, so yeah, just his newbie-mistakes combined would be better than some full games that others offer us :D . Even though I would not go so far that SR is one of the best games on F95, but without the newbie-mistakes, the next game could be top notch.

it will be about corruption and coercion and have a female protagonist.
YES! Made my day. Only "Sandbox" hurt a little, but

But not as extensive and more focused.
sounds better :) .

I wonder if "you" will take on another main role in the next game ;) .

PS: Thanks for putting some of my remarks right :) .

Reactions: Nemiegs
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes