Six0

Mar 22, 2019
The neighbor is incredibly fucking annoying. Why does he have to photobomb every scene done in the privacy of her own home with his cringe reactions.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Nobody wants to see a face like this when they're jerking off. He looks like my damn uncle. This is what I mean when I talk about games with female protagonists always having to share with you whatever dafuq some guy in the vicinity is thinking.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The neighbor is incredibly fucking annoying. Why does he have to photobomb every scene done in the privacy of her own home with his cringe reactions.

View attachment 2988231
View attachment 2988232

Nobody wants to see a face like this when they're jerking off. He looks like my damn uncle. This is what I mean when I talk about games with female protagonists always having to share with you whatever dafuq some guy in the vicinity is thinking.

There is also a scene where he has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then, when Laura remembers all the worst things that happened to her, there is a scene like this. (n):mad:(n):eek:The problem is that if someone hasn't made that choice, they get it automatically, which is terrible.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020

View attachment 2988231
View attachment 2988232

Generally I really like this game, but that dude and his annoying kid work my last nerve.

I also wish there were many, many fewer fourth wall breaks (my target number would be zero) but that's a different issue.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I also wish there were many, many fewer fourth wall breaks (my target number would be zero) but that's a different issue.
That too. When she's alone in her room and I click on her, it's not because I want the game to turn into a fourth wall breaking molester simulator. (I mean WTF?) It's because I'm hoping for a masturbation scene, of which there are not enough of in this game about a woman who's popping aphrodisiac pills every day.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
Does anyone know the console codes to increase her corruption? i try to pick every naughty scene but still end up locked out of some scenes for not having enough corruption.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Does anyone know the console codes to increase her corruption? i try to pick every naughty scene but still end up locked out of some scenes for not having enough corruption.
You Can always try one of the online save game editors. Can't remember the name of the top of my head, but should be fairly easy to google. But be careful what you change, and ALWAYS backup!

I will say however that most events, if not all, will be available once you reach the required number - so, patience mon capitan...

Last edited:

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hey!
This week, I was cooking TFA pictures while taking time for reflection. The Nemiegs project has had a home on the X platform for quite some time now, offering a daily showcase of Daz3D masterpieces. As I pondered throughout the week, I wondered what it would take to elevate my humble slideshow into true works of art. I've been immersed in this field for three years, and I can't really complain about my knowledge or understanding of it. However, one thing that occasionally irks me is how the quality of my carefully crafted images seems to diminish as soon as I compress and convert them from PNG to JPG. This often leads me to embark on experiments and tests, which, frankly, feel like time wasted. It's only when I compare the results to reference games that I realize my compressed images are crispier and often better. Of course, my choice to create a game with a wealth of visual content – currently hovering around ten thousand assets, I believe – contributes to the game's substantial file size and limits some creativity. Nevertheless, I think this might not be the real issue, and I can do better.
In any case, my SR 2.0 plan (now in its twentieth update) is all set. I've received some feedback that it may contain too many spoilers, so I'll hold off on sharing it here for now. I'd love to hear your thoughts – would you prefer a list of upcoming game events here, or is it better to maintain a level of intrigue?
Wishing you a fantastic weekend and expressing my heartfelt gratitude for your unwavering support!
Regards,
Nemiegs​

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020

Hey!
This week, I was cooking TFA pictures while taking time for reflection. The Nemiegs project has had a home on the X platform for quite some time now, offering a daily showcase of Daz3D masterpieces. As I pondered throughout the week, I wondered what it would take to elevate my humble slideshow into true works of art. I've been immersed in this field for three years, and I can't really complain about my knowledge or understanding of it. However, one thing that occasionally irks me is how the quality of my carefully crafted images seems to diminish as soon as I compress and convert them from PNG to JPG. This often leads me to embark on experiments and tests, which, frankly, feel like time wasted. It's only when I compare the results to reference games that I realize my compressed images are crispier and often better. Of course, my choice to create a game with a wealth of visual content – currently hovering around ten thousand assets, I believe – contributes to the game's substantial file size and limits some creativity. Nevertheless, I think this might not be the real issue, and I can do better.
In any case, my SR 2.0 plan (now in its twentieth update) is all set. I've received some feedback that it may contain too many spoilers, so I'll hold off on sharing it here for now. I'd love to hear your thoughts – would you prefer a list of upcoming game events here, or is it better to maintain a level of intrigue?
Wishing you a fantastic weekend and expressing my heartfelt gratitude for your unwavering support!
Regards,
Nemiegs​
I'd prefer to be surprised. I never want spoilers.

Reactions: Nemiegs

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The lesbian content in the game is relatively minor and is much less than the unavoidable straight content.
Which is too bad. There are more beautiful women around the MC than ugly men :D

Hmm... Actually there are less, but there are some. And disgusting men abound :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Which is too bad. There are more beautiful women around the MC than ugly men :D

Hmm... Actually there are less, but there are some. And disgusting men abound :ROFLMAO:
It's true, almost all the men in the game were beaten nigh-unto-death with the ugly stick. Even the husband is kinda weird looking -- his eyes make him look like he has Innsmouth blood.

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.9 + Gallery unlocked by ME!

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Mega
Size 107 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Mega
Size 1.98 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.specialrequest/game
The file MUST be named: archive-1.9.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Updated my android port. Yes, the game finally got too big to be a single APK file, c'est la vie!

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all

I think there is a miscspelling in the script gamegallery.rpy
This error prevent to unlock the 4th event of the 3rd page in "Hall of shame".

Actual script is :
if renpy.seen_image("w1d6_70a"):#16
imagebutton:
idle "images/thumbnails/th_16.jpg"
hover "images/thumbnails/th_16h.jpg"
xalign 0.1
yalign 0.8
action [Jump ("g_16")]
else:
imagebutton:
idle "images/thumbnails/th_locked.jpg"
xalign 0.1
yalign 0.8
action [ShowMenu("pre_gallery3")]

I think it should be :
if renpy.seen_image("w1d6_70"):#16
imagebutton:
idle "images/thumbnails/th_16.jpg"
xalign 0.1
yalign 0.8
action [Jump ("g_16")]
else:
imagebutton:
idle "images/thumbnails/th_locked.jpg"
xalign 0.1
yalign 0.8
action [ShowMenu("pre_gallery3")]

Maybe the dev could change this on next compilation. :)

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes