Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Heisā hopsā!
I've been busy this week working on the upcoming SR update. I created some fresh images and filled in the missing dialogues, which are almost done. I'll wrap up the remaining details next week. The not-so-fun part was when the marketing department forced me to make a new banner and fan signature. It ate up my entire day, but you'll see the results soon. Work will be ongoing next week.
It's a weekend of celebration in my country, so I'm taking a break. Wishing you a fantastic weekend as well!
Cheers,
Nemiegs.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Right-click on the app, choose "Cancel", right-click again, choose "Open". The next times just double-click on the app as you do for any other app.
It's been like 20 years since I last had a Mac, but seriously? Is that a real thing?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It's been like 20 years since I last had a Mac, but seriously? Is that a real thing?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. It's only a matter of security when you launch for the first time an app whose developper can't be verified.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
I'm feeling a bit hesitant to share this update as there's not much exciting to report on my end. Unfortunately, I caught the flu. While I started feeling better yesterday, I'm still hoping for a bit more improvement today. While all my loved ones were gathered at my deathbed, my main concern was whether I could manage to release SR v2.0 before Christmas. This morning, after adjusting my work plan, I finally felt a sense of relief. Early Access for SR v2.0 will be ready just before Christmas. I've got one more sick day ahead, but I'm confident nothing will hold me back come Monday.
Next week, you can expect HD wallpapers, preview images, and "How It's Made" videos – the things I intended to share this week, but fate had other plans.
I understand if you're disappointed, and I appreciate your understanding.
Wishing you a fantastic weekend!
Nemiegs.
Here are some banner tests I did a week ago. As you see, I stopped at the last one.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Greetings, esteemed party members and Politburo colleagues!
After battling a severe illness last week, complete with a fever that felt almost incompatible with my male life, I'm pleased to announce that this week I'm back to full-throttle game development. Unfortunately, I had to temporarily set aside the idea of injecting Laura with a microchip during her brothel shifts or installing a device to measure her arousal levels. The implementation seemed challenging, and I wasn't confident it would work reliably. Consequently, I've made some adjustments to the dialogues. Perhaps I'll revisit this concept in the future.
Looking ahead, I'll be diving back into game development next week. Feel free to check out my page for some interesting updates as well.
Wishing you all a fantastic weekend!
Nemiegs

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes