Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good evening, congregation!
This week, I've been engrossed in the routine work for the upcoming game update while also catering to the whims of the Marketing Department by creating an SFW promo video. Feel free to judge for yourself just how SFW it turned out. Regardless, I'm pleased with the outcome, and the marketing department is also satisfied. They've promised to keep a low profile next year and let me focus on routine game development, though, between us, I'm a bit sceptical.
I'll be uploading preview images tomorrow, as a significant portion is currently in the rendering process. Next week, I'll continue with more rendering, marking the last week in my plan for visual updates. Following that, it's coding time. Early access should be available in two weeks, and let me tell you, the changes are massive! The design is completely revamped, all the maps have been replaced, a couple of new and unseen choices have been added, and the game's size has been reduced by 3 GB without compromising quality—in fact, it has improved in some areas. The Hall of Shame has undergone a complete overhaul, and there might be a few more surprises that I've momentarily forgotten. The best way to discover them is to play – you'll see!
I wish you all a fantastic weekend!
Nemiegs​

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Medipussian ocean :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes a grown woman who doesn't carry keys is totally normal???? I have never know any woman over the age of 18 who didn't carry a purse to the bar with keys and ID.

Last edited:

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Sounds like we need a compromise. One nipple pierced, or only on even days :ROFLMAO:
I would not get my hopes up guys - this has been covered already ;)

Reactions: Nemiegs

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Hey, guys!
Just used your post to direct this to your attention:
I am just past the scene where Laura gets the "part time" maid job (gets anal from the old guy and went to the Iron Bar with her girlfriend. Next day she looks nice when she wakes up then like a horror clown as she stands in her room after the shower. Like her face has been reshaped and a make up truck collided with it... VERY ugly looking if this is her new look.

• Wow
Reactions: L7Bear

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Just used your post to direct this to your attention:
I am just past the scene where Laura gets the "part time" maid job (gets anal from the old guy and went to the Iron Bar with her girlfriend. Next day she looks nice when she wakes up then like a horror clown as she stands in her room after the shower. Like her face has been reshaped and a make up truck collided with it... VERY ugly looking if this is her new look.
It is exactly that - Laura's nightmare;) She ate the cake the night before.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Hey, guys!
An edit for you to consider:
Holly - It is a genus of small, evergreen trees with smooth, glabrous, or pubescent branchlets
- A common western name (western Europe might be less common, quite common in England, Canada and the USA)
Molly - A common western name (western Europe might be less common, quite common in England, Canada and the USA)
Holy - used in exclamations of surprise or dismay.
Moly - Moly is a magical herb mentioned in book 10 of Homer's Odyssey.
Now I included all the words so you could search the combos yourself since anyone who lives where the phrase is common would know: Holy Moly - means wow that's amazing approximately where Holly Molly would be a first and middle name or first and last name not an exclamation. You can test this by typing (or copying) "Holy Mol" (without the "") and before you even fill in the last letter it should pop up 6+ search suggestions with Holy Moly and do the same with "Holly Mol" and you should find fewer suggestions directing to Holly Molly.

Where did the phrase holy moly originate?
Holy Moly (also spelled Holy Moley) is an exclamation of surprise that dates from at least around 1892. It is most likely a minced oath, a cleaned-up version of a taboo phrase such as "Holy Moses".

Having seen this phrase repeatedly the easiest way to edit this would be to replace all holly molly instances with holy moly and repeat with capitalized versions and first word capitalizations. I hope this assists you in your endeavor.

It is exactly that - Laura's nightmare;) She ate the cake the night before.
Thank goodness and beauty.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes