Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Nemiegs

(y):love:It would be nice to be able to not start the game over again, :)but just choose choices made in previous versions of the game. :)(y)(y)I We could start the selection with the latest update. :(I have this problem, I'm on a new computer and the old one is left in the apartment and I don't want to start the game again.:cry:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nemiegs

(y):love:It would be nice to be able to not start the game over again, :)but just choose choices made in previous versions of the game. :)(y)(y)I We could start the selection with the latest update. :(I have this problem, I'm on a new computer and the old one is left in the apartment and I don't want to start the game again.:cry:
How is that any of the devs problem?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How is that any of the devs problem?
:unsure:That something has corrupted your save game and let's say it's not your fault, there's some serious bug in the game that's preventing you from continuing to play. And you have to start all over again

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
:unsure:That something has corrupted your save game and let's say it's not your fault, there's some serious bug in the game that's preventing you from continuing to play. And you have to start all over again
And what has any of that got to do with what you said in your original post about not having saves, because you left your laptop somewhere else...and you don't want to restart? hmmmm?

The fact is...after over 600 VN's played...I only know of one VN that let's you start at each chapter (with choices), not counting VN's that let you do it for a new season. It seems entirely like a you problem...not a dev problem or a problem with the VN.

As for corrupted saves...well...again...see above...and that applies to real games as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Andre13

May 13, 2017
While the game is not really for me, it's nice to see my fellow countrymen on here. Tā tik turpini! (y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And what has any of that got to do with what you said in your original post about not having saves, because you left your laptop somewhere else...and you don't want to restart? hmmmm?

The fact is...after over 600 VN's played...I only know of one VN that let's you start at each chapter (with choices), not counting VN's that let you do it for a new season. It seems entirely like a you problem...not a dev problem or a problem with the VN.

As for corrupted saves...well...again...see above...and that applies to real games as well.
(y):love:But such an option would be advisable, (y)I also know several games with this option

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello friends and fellow travellers!
I understand that everyone is already gearing up for the celebration. Unfortunately, I've been sick since Christmas and lack much energy. I'll try to be brief, but I don't think I'll make it.
It has been a tumultuous year for the project, with both the best and worst months in recent years. I found myself questioning many aspects of my project. Have I effectively communicated that Oliver's return to the stage is optional for each player? Was it right to follow the vote to shave Laura, even though I personally disagree with it? Have I made a severe mistake by sending Laura out on the streets too exposed in the previous week of the game? And many other questions. I believe I found answers to some, while others remain uncertain.
An existential crisis also crept in. While I have the entire game's script written until the very end, nothing is documented about the developer's feelings. I spent a considerable amount of time preparing Laura for the significant events of the game. The initial weeks were deliberately crafted to tease both the players and myself. It became challenging for me because I wanted to delve into the "hot" topics faster. With the first Gunnar and Punk event, the door swung wide open, and I relished the freedom for a while. Then, a bit of fatigue set in. Did I want to bake the same "hot" event releases repeatedly? Would it still interest me, and would the players remain engaged? What could make me look forward to building subsequent updates as soon as possible? Fortunately, I found the answer without compromising on adult content.
Personally, I will remember this year for something entirely different. I can no longer proudly say that Nemiegs is a solo project entirely. Yes, it's still my story, pictures, animations, and code. However, dedication, motivation, and enthusiasm are now shared efforts. Kroelle, a long-term Patron of this project, has been pivotal. With excellent imagination and enthusiasm, Kroelle possesses a unique ability to gauge how low Nemiegs' spirits are by reading the weekly updates. It has been excellent psychological support at the right time, saving the project's future, and for that, I am immensely grateful.
However, people can be demanding. If you help out once, it may become your duty. I simply asked Kroelle to create a Nemiegs Twitter account. After a few conversations, I shared my pending to-do list on social media... At first, I thought that it was a mistake as Kroelle had his wishlist... I had never been this busy with various visual materials for marketing – banners, posters, signatures, and a new promo video – all while building an SR game update. I'm sweating even as I write this. Now, sitting at the computer and trying not to cough my soul out of my lungs, I look back on what I have accomplished this year with great pleasure.
Nemiegs Games now consists of two people. The Marketing Department oversees Nemiegs' presence on Twitter, YouTube, Literotica, and who knows where else... It ensures that Nemiegs does what it needs to do and doesn't fall into analysis paralysis. This department also provides ideas for a "hot" event if Nemiegs has reached an artistic dead end. The Art Department is still responsible for the game and activities on Patreon and Discord – that's still me.
And finally, let's take a glimpse into the future. The Marketing Department has promised me a year of routine for the upcoming year. On my end, I've fine-tuned the game, bringing my satisfaction level with it to around 80%. Since it's challenging to achieve more in this aspect, the only path is forward. Starting next year, updates will include both the full game and update patches separately. I'll likely split the full game into two archive files.
Next in line is the Tales From Afar (TFA) update, scheduled for release in January. Personally, I'm eagerly anticipating the SR v2.1 update. It promises to be intense and exciting. But! The first quest of the year is the "Hint File" for the Hall of Shame. It will be a PDF document containing the conditions for opening each scene in the game. Let's see how smoothly it goes – perhaps I'll supplement it with a description of some key events that influence the game by sending Laura down another branch.
That wraps it up for tonight. I believe my holiday speech might be longer than the one the president of my country will deliver at midnight.
Success, happiness, luck, love, joy, money, and everything your heart desires!
I wish you a Happy New Year!
Thanks for the journey together!
Nemiegs​

thealjey

Nov 15, 2020
Nemiegs Why does the game exit to the main menu claiming that I have reached the end of the current version, when I know I haven't done everything that I wanted. Isn't it open world?

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
For people wanting to raise corruption going to the beach during the day around weeks 3 and 4 gives you a couple spammable events to boost your stats. The first being drink at the bar->go to ruins & get peeped on and +1 corruption. Keep getting a drink to reset the peeping event. A couple days later you get the sun tanning event where the kid jerks off on you which can be repeated over an over for +1 corruption.

Even cheesing these scenes I still wasn't able to unlock several scenes/routes that I felt like I should have, specifically the Donald and homeless guy threesomes, maid/hotel sex scenes, and the dates with Brute (I said yes when he asked but we just go out on regular dates without a sex scene).

Maybe there is more branching than I thought, but from reading other comments it doesn't seem like it. I've also tried to put the MC in every lewd scenario or route possible. A little frustrating that a game with limited mechanics and devoted to depravity makes it difficult to see all the scenes, even with cheesing the corruption stat. Thankful for the gallery unlocker.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes