Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Happy New Year to you all.

I think some clarification is in order here :)

You will not necessarily get to play all the events in the game just because your corruption level is high. The events available to you is very much dependent on the choices you make along the way. It's NOT just a linear chain of events!
Now, I hate to spoil anything so I won't tell you how to get to certain events, but I can tell you that the story is quite different dependent on Brute/BB being good or bad for example. There's also a whole different path for Beatrice as well. These are just a few examples. For other events, like brothel and hotel, you will simply have to choose which one to play for that day, and then wait until the next day to play the other event.
If you read the weekly update you will see that Nemiegs is working on a help document that will explain how to get to the events in the Hall of Shame.
Have fun gaming...

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Hi there guys,I apoligize in advance for my question not directly about the game,but I cannot play with this old laptop ren'py games at top.The problem is that into all Ren'py games I cannot see the animations,I can see only the text but in background I can see only blackscreen.I already update my direct x drivers and video drivers but still nothing.Anyone maybe had the same problem and he could fix it?Thnx in advance and sorry again.Bye!
Hey lillos
I'm no expert, but sounds to me like your problem could be decoder related and not driver related. If I were you I would download the k-lite codec pack (Full), and see what happens.
What windows version are you on?

blac

Jul 29, 2020
Maybe its just me but I feel like the corruption of Laura is getting kinda stale, at least the physical corruption. Since piercings/tattoos don't seem to be a planned option I'm kinda curious on how nemiegs plans to continue the corruption of her appearance

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Is there an update only link for v2.0?
No. The game underwent a thorough optimization between v1.9 and v2.0.
Images were optimized, music updated and a lot of other stuff received a brush-up as well. Going onwards from v2.0 updates will be available again. You can read more about it in a previous weekly update thread by Nemiegs.

tom882

Jun 30, 2017

Follow

wow!! what a beauty!!

GDF4BcSXwAAfyNL.jpg

Laura is without a doubt my favorite from "Tales from a Far" who wouldn't want to be behind her to eat that ass?:p 03.png five_175.jpg
Show me your ass too :love: !! So beautiful!!

GCsIRrtWMAElpTl.jpg
LAURA!! LAURA!!:love:

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Hi!I have windows 10.but I don't understand,I downloaded k-lite but how could it be usefull?After installing I open a Ren'py game,whatever,but still the animations don't show.Have I to set k-lite in any way to integrate with re'py?Ty again anyway bro for your time
K-Lite is a package of codec 'interpreters' that allow you to view different kinds of media (video types) on your computer. You don't have to do anything to set it up once it's installed. If you still can't see the animations, then I really don't have a clue I'm afraid :confused:

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Do you think she is the same person? I would love to see the second one again in another episode but the woman on the first picture looks a bit different...
The last one was sent off to the state brothels at the end of the last episode if I remember correctly, so.... :LOL:

Reactions: Pollux

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.0 + Gallery unlock by Dodzh

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 104 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

3. Download the RPA file:

Pixeldrain
Mega
Size 2.01 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.specialrequest/game
The file MUST be named: archive.2.0.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Come find me on Discord:

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: baifern.nayed

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021

Follow

wow!! what a beauty!!

View attachment 3236080

Laura is without a doubt my favorite from "Tales from a Far" who wouldn't want to be behind her to eat that ass?:p View attachment 3236130 View attachment 3236139
Show me your ass too :love: !! So beautiful!!

View attachment 3236147
LAURA!! LAURA!!:love:
The 1st lady is called Linda. She is a bit different. So far she is my favourite.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Just download gallery unlocker from first page works great there’s scenes in this gallery that I would have never found in my playthrough :love:
Hey, that's cheating :D . Personally, I only allow this to myself if the game is shitty or I have tried at least three times to reach it by myself and the game is finished.
But since you already unlocked it, you might give some hints anyway ;) .

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes