Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
This is probably an insane question but is Laura going to get thiccer? There are references to her weight by other characters and she mentioned shes gained a cpl of kilos, will this result in any visual changes? I'd love to see that.
Laura has changed visually already, as since the beginning of the game, she has become thicker. She is not gaining more weight.

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
This is probably an insane question but is Laura going to get thiccer? There are references to her weight by other characters and she mentioned shes gained a cpl of kilos, will this result in any visual changes? I'd love to see that.
Not an insane question, I did ask this myself. But I think it is only used to degrade her even more. I would even expect to see her getting thinner and still being shamed for getting fatter.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Not an insane question, I did ask this myself. But I think it is only used to degrade her even more. I would even expect to see her getting thinner and still being shamed for getting fatter.
Guys... I have to admit that it is my fault that Laura has gained weight because every day I go to the beach to see if there are any new hot scenes I enter Felnando's bar and she always comes out eating mega ice cream... and so one ice cream during the day and one in the evening... and that's when Laura gets fat! Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 18.15.35.jpg
But since version 2.0 I've decided not to let her go to Fernando's bar anymore...I really want to see if she slims down a bit

I was even thinking of starting the game from the beginning by always avoiding making her eat ice cream ...
...who knows if it works :ROFLMAO: (a new way to use AI renders in the games) LOL

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I'm the only madman who thinks Laura dressed as a maid with black hair is prettier than normal Laura?

And by the way, just like hentai, we need the "ugly bastard" tag :ROFLMAO:.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Is this the end of V2.0? A bug? What? After this scene the game goes back to the start
menu.

Capture.JPG

I also took a screen capture of the gallery unlocker for V2.0 and all the scenes I marked with a green line
did not appear in the V2.0 I played that I downloaded from f95zone

99.JPG

I'd like to get some answers to my questions please.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Is this the end of V2.0? A bug? What? After this scene the game goes back to the start
menu.

View attachment 3327704

I also took a screen capture of the gallery unlocker for V2.0 and all the scenes I marked with a green line

View attachment 3327729

I have different scenes locked at the end of version 2.0
Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 17.39.04.jpg
this always happens with this game but as soon as the next update comes out you will be able to complete the blocked scenes and eventually there will be more missed scenes

for example
this is related to the fact that there are scenes at both the hotel and the brothel (so if you go to the brothel you miss hotel scenes and vice versa)
also there are scenes if you go at the beach with or without your husband
als there a scenes that you can miss if you do not go to church... if you miss a scene on the previous update you will get that scenes in the new update but you will miss other scenes... if you start the latest scene earlier than when required ...or if you forget to go to the date with Brute

that is why Laura gets fat!
I must check every day if there are scenes at Felnando's bar:p or at the beach!

you have to try to avoid the latest scene of the update until ALL THE OTHER SIDE SCENES ARE REACHED.

of course there are uncompatible paths too... like the one with Beatrice

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemiegs

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
menu.

View attachment 3327704

View attachment 3327729

Here is the game's help file. It should explain the mechanics and give you hints.

angel2628

Jul 28, 2022
Gallery Unlocker

Small script to unlock gallery, should work with future versions as well as long as the game code don't change too much
place on the "Game" folder for this game

Mega Pixeldrain

Thank you and enjoy,
May I ask how this program is used?

angel2628

Jul 28, 2022
Udayana,帖子:12901182,会员:4273731 said:
通常你只需要把文件解压后放在“game”文件夹中,如Dodzh所写,你不需要再关心它了 :)
[/引用]
I started putting it in the root directory, no wonder it didn't work. Thank you

Reactions: Udayana

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello and Happy Easter!
It's time for another weekly update, which might be more detailed than usual. Over the weekend, I took a road trip abroad, but the return journey was quite exhausting due to icy rain, so I needed a day to recuperate and begin my week on Wednesday. However, I've managed to factor in some buffer time to ensure it won't affect the release schedule. It looks like the early access for SR will likely be available on March 8.
Now, onto the main topic that's been on my mind for the past few weeks, which ties into the TFA project. I've noticed that some people are taking it quite seriously, and there's a mixed bag of reactions from players. Many may not realise that TFA serves as a testing ground for new DAZ techniques that I intend to use in SR. TFA is nothing more than that. Before TFA, I used to do this privately after every SR update. Learning and improving skills are essential parts of the Nemiegs project, and TFA played a crucial role in that. It's taught me to work more efficiently with textures, cameras, and animations. The 5th issue, in particular, was a significant breakthrough for me. However, indeed, the storyline has never been the focal point, and some find it terrible. I agree with this assessment, as storytelling was never the primary aim.
I believe TFA has served its educational purpose, but by the time Issue 6 rolled around, it had started feeling routine without much inspiration. Additionally, creating new main characters, NPCs, and locations from scratch for each update consumes significant time. If I can put together the events themselves in DAZ within a week or two, all the props and characters take just as long, if not longer. If TFA were a full-sized game, I could probably assemble almost a whole update in that time. Considering my diminishing interest and the fact that TFA no longer fulfils its original purpose for me as an artist, I feel that Issue 6 marked the end of this particular game.
However, I loved the TFA vibe and the Steampunk aesthetic. I've been captivated by a new idea. I want to create a full-sized game based on TFA, albeit not as extensive as SR, to keep the production time manageable. I envision a bit different core storyline with a more adventurous spirit while retaining the same fetishes and slow female MC corruption. Initially, I planned to include the option for female and male MCs, but I realize my limitations—I only have 24 hours a day where I live...
Why do I believe this might work? Well, over the past four years with SR, I've accumulated a wealth of experience. I know what works, what doesn't, and what can be achieved. I've meticulously tracked my time on various tasks for the past month, from assembling images in DAZ to writing dialogue. For example, how many images per hour can I put together in DAZ? How much time do I need for animations and other subsets? How much time does it take to write dialogue? I have even taken the time with a stopwatch to see how long it takes to load a subset and how long it takes to load a pose preset. I've discovered areas where I can significantly improve efficiency with minimal effort. I've already implemented some of these findings this week, which allowed me to move up the pre-release of the SR update by a week.
Of course, the pilot update for the full-sized TFA game won't be available in a month or two. There's a lot of groundwork to be done, which I tackle during times when I can't work on SR. I've already made progress with some versions of the game title, the female MC, her house, part of the script, and a few other elements. I anticipate that the initial update could be ready in 6-9 months. In the meantime, I need to adapt to a new workflow, honed during the past few weeks of meticulous time management.
That's pretty much all I have to share for now. There's a whirlwind of thoughts swirling in my mind, and it'll take some time for everything to settle. "Will see..." is the most certain thing I can say now. I'm keeping my focus on SR.
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs​

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Hello and Happy Easter!
It's time for another weekly update, which might be more detailed than usual. Over the weekend, I took a road trip abroad, but the return journey was quite exhausting due to icy rain, so I needed a day to recuperate and begin my week on Wednesday. However, I've managed to factor in some buffer time to ensure it won't affect the release schedule. It looks like the early access for SR will likely be available on March 8.
Now, onto the main topic that's been on my mind for the past few weeks, which ties into the TFA project. I've noticed that some people are taking it quite seriously, and there's a mixed bag of reactions from players. Many may not realise that TFA serves as a testing ground for new DAZ techniques that I intend to use in SR. TFA is nothing more than that. Before TFA, I used to do this privately after every SR update. Learning and improving skills are essential parts of the Nemiegs project, and TFA played a crucial role in that. It's taught me to work more efficiently with textures, cameras, and animations. The 5th issue, in particular, was a significant breakthrough for me. However, indeed, the storyline has never been the focal point, and some find it terrible. I agree with this assessment, as storytelling was never the primary aim.
I believe TFA has served its educational purpose, but by the time Issue 6 rolled around, it had started feeling routine without much inspiration. Additionally, creating new main characters, NPCs, and locations from scratch for each update consumes significant time. If I can put together the events themselves in DAZ within a week or two, all the props and characters take just as long, if not longer. If TFA were a full-sized game, I could probably assemble almost a whole update in that time. Considering my diminishing interest and the fact that TFA no longer fulfils its original purpose for me as an artist, I feel that Issue 6 marked the end of this particular game.
However, I loved the TFA vibe and the Steampunk aesthetic. I've been captivated by a new idea. I want to create a full-sized game based on TFA, albeit not as extensive as SR, to keep the production time manageable. I envision a bit different core storyline with a more adventurous spirit while retaining the same fetishes and slow female MC corruption. Initially, I planned to include the option for female and male MCs, but I realize my limitations—I only have 24 hours a day where I live...
Why do I believe this might work? Well, over the past four years with SR, I've accumulated a wealth of experience. I know what works, what doesn't, and what can be achieved. I've meticulously tracked my time on various tasks for the past month, from assembling images in DAZ to writing dialogue. For example, how many images per hour can I put together in DAZ? How much time do I need for animations and other subsets? How much time does it take to write dialogue? I have even taken the time with a stopwatch to see how long it takes to load a subset and how long it takes to load a pose preset. I've discovered areas where I can significantly improve efficiency with minimal effort. I've already implemented some of these findings this week, which allowed me to move up the pre-release of the SR update by a week.
Of course, the pilot update for the full-sized TFA game won't be available in a month or two. There's a lot of groundwork to be done, which I tackle during times when I can't work on SR. I've already made progress with some versions of the game title, the female MC, her house, part of the script, and a few other elements. I anticipate that the initial update could be ready in 6-9 months. In the meantime, I need to adapt to a new workflow, honed during the past few weeks of meticulous time management.
That's pretty much all I have to share for now. There's a whirlwind of thoughts swirling in my mind, and it'll take some time for everything to settle. "Will see..." is the most certain thing I can say now. I'm keeping my focus on SR.
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs​
I really enjoyed “TFA” and how there was a different story each chapter, I would have liked to see you use more of the babes from “SR” in the “TFA”world like Jeanine and Lara’s other friends

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Not too excited about the "TFA" notion as small stories don't really give that great of a experience. Small stories of each chapter have no replay value as you get nowhere with them, as opposed to long story games where you change your choices to get more content out of it. If the "TFA" route does happen, I would recommend keeping it as a female MC for a faster releases as less writing it involved and as a personal preference of I'd rather see female anatomy over males.....

Reactions: TimoF965

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
I'm on week 3 and so far I find it a very interesting game, and what is more important, the story managed to catch me.

Now, a question... Is there any way to access the navigation options (back, skip, auto, etc) while playing a scene in the gallery?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes