Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hey!
Exciting news! I've completed the creation of images and animations for the upcoming game update – a total of 618 pictures and 38 animations. Later today, I'll work on crafting new avatars for the dialogue boxes, and come Monday, I'll dive into the coding phase.
Wishing you a fantastic weekend!
Nemiegs

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Question for anyone who might KNOW the answer (I don't need guessing) do Pride and Submission affect each other or are they separate numbers? In other words as a real example on day 1 at PAM if I choose "make them join me" I get +1 pride, on the way back in if I choose "stay for brute" and get +1 submission would my pride be 1 and my submission be 1 or would my combined score be 0?

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Question for anyone who might KNOW the answer (I don't need guessing) do Pride and Submission affect each other or are they separate numbers? In other words as a real example on day 1 at PAM if I choose "make them join me" I get +1 pride, on the way back in if I choose "stay for brute" and get +1 submission would my pride be 1 and my submission be 1 or would my combined score be 0?
They are separate numbers.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
That's my theory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay I have some news to add to this theory as I have finished the current 1.9 and restarted. I will try to avoid mentioning new discussions but my theories haven't changed in the whole story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v2.0] [Nemiegs]

COMPRESSED:

Windows/Linux:
- -

Macintosh:
- -

umby

May 27, 2017
this is another game that I almost always buy and that I like very much, a real shame about the excessive bondage content which perhaps makes it a little too excessive on this side.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The GOFILE link said the server is overloaded.
The FILES FM link is in a language I can't understand, and whatever was downloading was going slow AF, and I don't have 6 hours to wait. lol
The MEGA link said I had apparently already used too much data to be able to download 4GB.
The MIXDROP link wouldn't even load. It just kept timing out, after the white "damnit, we're trying" screen.
The PIXELDRAIN link said "we're gonna need you to slow down."
The compressed MEGA also exceeded the limit.
FML I can't win, tonight. 0_O

EDIT: UP2SHARE Compressed FTW!!! Slow AF, but it appears to be the last option. lol

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SpecialRequestOfficialRenPyEdition-2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
The GOFILE link said the server is overloaded.
The FILES FM link is in a language I can't understand, and whatever was downloading was going slow AF, and I don't have 6 hours to wait. lol
The MEGA link said I had apparently already used too much data to be able to download 4GB.
The MIXDROP link wouldn't even load. It just kept timing out, after the white "damnit, we're trying" screen.
The PIXELDRAIN link said "we're gonna need you to slow down."
The compressed MEGA also exceeded the limit.
FML I can't win, tonight. 0_O

EDIT: UP2SHARE Compressed FTW!!! Slow AF, but it appears to be the last option. lol
Just update from v1.6 - v1.8 would help. Compressed single update have no more than 200 MB , so 4 parts compressed update should be no longer than 800 mega. This game is old and developed enough to be splitted for smaller parts.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes