RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1599231207837.png

Weekly update #19

Dear Supporters!

This week I had some leftovers to render from in-game Monday. However, I decided to leave them to the end of rendering period. Instead, I started to render the next in-game day.

I think I have to control my habit to make too many renders. From one hand it is good, but on the other - it adds to the overall production time. So I decided to shorten the number of pictures for scenes a bit. At least until I upgrade my PC. From today's perspective, it looks that the game update v0.4 will be out on 16.10.2020.

Next week I will render 2nd part of in-game Tuesday.

Thank you very much for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 801316

Weekly update #19

Dear Supporters!

This week I had some leftovers to render from in-game Monday. However, I decided to leave them to the end of rendering period. Instead, I started to render the next in-game day.

I think I have to control my habit to make too many renders. From one hand it is good, but on the other - it adds to the overall production time. So I decided to shorten the number of pictures for scenes a bit. At least until I upgrade my PC. From today's perspective, it looks that the game update v0.4 will be out on 16.10.2020.

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks again for sharing brother :)

(Fishnet) Stockings :love: Also the white shoes the girl on the left has is just OMG :love::p

Reactions: Darkman_13

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 801316

Weekly update #19

Dear Supporters!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks dude for keeping us updated on many threads.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1599840888682.png

Weekly update #20

Good Afternoon dear supporters of Laura's adventures!
This week I finished all of the renders for the in-game Tuesday which will contain 79 renders and 6 animations. So now almost 2/3 of renders for the next game update are ready.
My task for the next week is to render half of the next in-game day.
Stay tuned and thanks a lot for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 811311

Weekly update #20

Good Afternoon dear supporters of Laura's adventures!
This week I finished all of the renders for the in-game Tuesday which will contain 79 renders and 6 animations. So now almost 2/3 of renders for the next game update are ready.
My task for the next week is to render half of the next in-game day.
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the news Darkman_13 (y) :)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1600442297321.png

Weekly update #21

Hello dear supporters!

This week I made half of the renders for in-game Wednesday. Exactly a much as I planned.
My task for the next week is to finish rendering pictures for in-game Wednesday.

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 821614

Weekly update #21

Hello dear supporters!

This week I made half of the renders for in-game Wednesday. Exactly a much as I planned.
My task for the next week is to finish rendering pictures for in-game Wednesday.

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for the share.
I think the image just gets better and better with each one. :)
I really love those heels :love:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thanks again for sharing brother :)

(Fishnet) Stockings :love: Also the white shoes the girl on the left has is just OMG :love::p
i assume fishnet girl is a new char and the mc is the one without the fishnet? (cause mc's skin is normally a tad tanned as far as i remember)

also that girl on the desk with the glasses seems to have a tad bigger tits, tits the mc should have imo (not melons guys i know its okay, but a bit bigger still imo)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i assume fishnet girl is a new char and the mc is the one without the fishnet? (cause mc's skin is normally a tad tanned as far as i remember)
I actually think the opposite. :p
Because the MC has been wearing stockings "almost" every time so i think fishnet it us/mc and the shoes is a new one ;)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1600876171083.png

Weekly update #22

Hello dear supporters!
This week update comes earlier as I have to leave for work tonight. I will not be available until Monday morning. But I have done my homework for some nights and finished rendering the in-game Wednesday.
My task for the next week is to finish rendering pictures for in-game Monday which I did not manage to do a few weeks ago.
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 829410

Weekly update #22

Hello dear supporters!
This week update comes earlier as I have to leave for work tonight. I will not be available until Monday morning. But I have done my homework for some nights and finished rendering the in-game Wednesday.
My task for the next week is to finish rendering pictures for in-game Monday which I did not manage to do a few weeks ago.
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share my man (y)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1601309235826.png

Quick update!

Dear Patrons!
I am back to the project after five days of total isolation from modern technologies, internet and gadgets. To my great surprise this morning, I found that our community has grown significantly during my absence! Thank you all who joined to support the creation of the game! It is a great motivator to continue this journey with you!
So, everything with the project is going on according to the plan. I am back. If you happen to have any questions, you can always reach me here and on my Discord server.
Thanks, and stay tuned!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes