RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1597246785872.png

Special Request v0.3 is out for Officers!

Dear Officers!
Thank you for your support and patience
The game update v0.3 is out for you!
This will be the shortest update as I had to be away from the project for a couple of weeks. However, this will be the most animated so far. I find my skills of animation to be my weakest point. This time I concentrated more on this subject and I think they will become better by each game update. Also, I had noticed, that the game had a terrible memory leak. RAM usage could go up above 2.5GB and crash the game to free some memory. This is corrected now. I tested also with my very old laptop. The game spiked a bit above 400MB but most of the time staid between 220MB and 350MB.
So, let me present to you:
*2 in-game days - the weekend
*160 renders
*11 small animations
New features:
*Press "h" to hide textbox during scenes.
*Changed Quest Log. Now you can see only quests available or in-progress. Thus making the list shorter and easier to navigate.
Bugs fixed:
*Memory leak. Now it is under control.
*Time system if you chose Ritvar to be a good boy. Previously after the 1st event time was lagging by 1. (Instead of the morning it was showing night for instance.) Unfortunately, You will have to restart the game before the 1st event in Orphanage to see the difference...
Bugs are known:
*Quest from Monday is not deleted from the log for some time. The steps are marked as completed there. It will disappear after a while. If you play the game from the beginning you won't see this bug at all.
*Quest from Wednesday stops at "collect papers from Jean" in the log. It was my mistake why old save files were not compatible with v0.2 in the beginning. I had to delete the last step "go home" to make them compatible again. But as you know, you just have to go home after a conversation with the secretary.
I can not correct these bugs, unfortunately.
Please find your download links for "Special Request v0.3" here:

And if you experience any bugs, please contact me as soon as possible!
Thanks for the support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1597476974735.png

Weekly update #16

Dear Supporters!

This week I was doing the boring stuff. Over 100GB of backups, wrote down what I learned about animations etc.

On Monday I will start rendering v0.4. Can not wait to start doing it as the last two weeks were quite boring part of development.

That's it for this week!
Thank you very much for your support!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 773084

Weekly update #16

Dear Supporters!

This week I was doing the boring stuff. Over 100GB of backups, wrote down what I learned about animations etc.

On Monday I will start rendering v0.4. Can not wait to start doing it as the last two weeks were quite boring part of development.

That's it for this week!
Thank you very much for your support!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for sharing my friend. :)

Reactions: Darkman_13

crave

May 1, 2017
Anyone else have the game freeze up when she has sex with her husband? The scene pops up with butterflies and then freezes and I can't get out of it.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Okay... how do I get from the police station in the last update back to her house? The bus doesn't work and everywhere else is saying it's too far to go on foot... ridiculous.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Okay... how do I get from the police station in the last update back to her house? The bus doesn't work and everywhere else is saying it's too far to go on foot... ridiculous.
Use your car to go home.

where is my fucking car at the end of 0.2?
The same place it is every day, pinky.

Parking lot north of the old work building. Bottom left corner of parking lot.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes