RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
..."Why do I smell so bad?"...Is it a question? Whether Is she forgot (no, it's impossible) that she had sex or she lost consciousness before, during and after sex? Ha-ha...

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
friend Dev,your game is very good,I like that there are arrow aids so you know where you're going,but you are timid,there are no sex scenes whith men in the new update with the protagonist,such a beautiful girl and no love scene?or I made the wrong mistake?
(sorry for bad english)

Last edited:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I like this game, pretty girls and promissing a lot of and variated sex. I'll patreon it the next month

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Meh, it is ok I guess. Starting to think that there is going to be a problem holding my attention in this game.

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Hi Benutzername, just go and talk to the woman at the desk in front of you, she gives you the papers; then you leave the building and then go home ...
How do you get home? When I leave the building the bus is not accessible and I can't walk home. Does anyone have a save after you get the papers? Perhaps there's a bug with my version

slatkamaca123

Jun 4, 2017
i cant save for some reason (mac version) - when i click file - select a slot- and click save - it make an err sound and nothing saves - slot still says empty...am i missing something?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Really promising game, think there is some nostalgia because of the rpg maker engine, don't really mind that at all.
The game starts strong out, trying to make a game with decent background story and plot to set up for whatever the future brings. I also really like there are a good amount of renders.

I noticed there is no NTR tag on the game(yet), but I personally hope there will be some of this(A LOT OF THIS), but hey that properly just me right? :p

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Really promising game, think there is some nostalgia because of the rpg maker engine, don't really mind that at all.
The game starts strong out, trying to make a game with decent background story and plot to set up for whatever the future brings. I also really like there are a good amount of renders.

I noticed there is no NTR tag on the game(yet), but I personally hope there will be some of this(A LOT OF THIS), but hey that properly just me right? :p
Nice to know I am not the only perv on that kink, THERE HAS GOT TO BE otherwise how can the story rely progress (Ihope)

Mar 28, 2018
Blackmailing the mc for humiliating and having sex with lots of people is the main thrust of the story as far as I can tell. The mc is not deliberately trying to hurt anybody so the notion of NTR does not arise even if the others find out about her plight, she is not the instigator the blackmailers are. Also I would speculate that the father will intervene to help the mc at a much later part of the story.... Imo at this stage the game is about breaking the mc and thereby getting revenge against the father ... caught in sophisticated trap at party leads to blackmail, data files that only she can see probably leads to deeper blackmail and the lawyer and private detective could well be another trap to suck her further into forced depravity ...

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1593195457184.png

Weekly update #10

Dear supporters!
This is my weekly update.
As I stated before, there were two public holidays this week which I spent with my family. However, I managed to render half of the in-game Saturday, which makes about a quarter of intended game update v0.3. Next week I will have a couple of days for the game before I go on a job trip for 10 days. The wallpaper will be published tomorrow.

And most importantly - many thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Good game… there is a way to hide the text box? I hope to see many NTR/sharing/hotwifing scenes in the future… with stockings/garter belt and high heels of course! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gmqz31 and Latex224
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes