RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
So I chose to not use the vibe at home, now Bertha is doing it for her on Friday... every time though the animation freezes and I can't continue.

The MC is pretty darn good and hot, reminds me of Zoe Palmer the ship AI from the series Dark Matter.

Edit, got through it finally after the 5th attempt, by taking the text before real slow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qlogordo and Adolfo

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
Love this game!i know many may say same story bla bla, but very few games are into heavy corruption and blackmail.if you search fem protag and blackmail there is like 4 pages or so.if you take out the manga and all the abandon craps you get nothing but few games left. we need more games like this .and also you guys should but a tag like : heavy corruption or someting.i cant wait for the next uptade !

chris-

Jun 8, 2020
Hallo! Is possible to save scene in the game,because i closed accidently and i am going to restart again...Thank you in advanced!

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1594616102682.png

Weekly update #11

Dear supporters!
Thank you for your patience and support! I am back.
Before going on a job trip, I managed to finish all renders for in-game Saturday. That is about half for the next game update. So far it contains 69 pictures and 5 short animations. I would say that there are not more than four weeks until the next game update to be published.
My plan for this week is to finish HD wallpaper (today) and to render approximately half of the in-game Saturday.
Back on track!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 728479

Weekly update #11

Dear supporters!
Thank you for your patience and support! I am back.
Before going on a job trip, I managed to finish all renders for in-game Saturday. That is about half for the next game update. So far it contains 69 pictures and 5 short animations. I would say that there are not more than four weeks until the next game update to be published.
My plan for this week is to finish HD wallpaper (today) and to render approximately half of the in-game Saturday.
Back on track!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for sharing brother :)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1595012234845.png

Weekly update #12

Good evening, supporters!
I wished to give out the update on Friday so that a working week would have a good ending.
I made forty-nine renders and five small animations. A bit more than a half for in-game Saturday.
Next week I will finish renders for the intended game update.
Thank you very much!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1595603496029.png

Weekly update #13

Hello dear supporters!

I had to make some corrections to my developement plans this week as I got a bit ill and could not work for a couple of days. So now I am behind my schedule by 2 days.
It means that I did not finish all the renders for the next game update. But I will do my best to accomplish it by Monday evening.

The plan for the next week is to finish renders, write dialogues and start coding "Special Request v0.3". Two weeks left to publish it for the first tiers.
Those who are waiting for render previews - I will publish them on Monday evening.

Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1596225667989.png

Weekly update #14

Hello, my precious supporters!

A short progress update.
Renders are ready and animations too. I finished writing dialogues half an hour ago. Now I just must code it, test it and publish the game.

The game update, as I wrote before, will cover two days, contain 160 renders and 10 small animations. So this will become the most animated game update so far.

Thanks for the support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 753765

Weekly update #14

A short progress update.
Renders are ready and animations too. I finished writing dialogues half an hour ago. Now I just must code it, test it and publish the game.

The game update, as I wrote before, will cover two days, contain 160 renders and 10 small animations. So this will become the most animated game update so far.

Thanks for the support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for the share brother (y) :giggle:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 753765

Weekly update #14

A short progress update.

Thanks for the support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
hmmm i like that pic :sneaky: thx bro 4 sharing

chris-

Jun 8, 2020
Hallo! How are you? i want to ask something please!When you release the update it must be overwrite the new release to old or we will play it like a new game? run the exe file etc!Thank you in advanced! sorry if my question is stupid but i don't know much for games,mods etc!!! :)

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes