RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 696066

Special Request v0.2 for CEOs, Directors and Project managers is out!

Dear supporters, I made it!
It would be ready yesterday, but I wanted to add Credits to the main menu.
Game update "v0.2" is ready for you to play! It consists of 180 renders three animations and covers three in-game days.
Choices will lead to different outcomes and different scenes. So you can save and play different routes. Some hints are in recollection room, be sure to check it.
Please find the game for

Windows.
MAC.

Enjoy!
Nemiegs.
Can you pls reupload ?!

Reactions: Raiden-K

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
Unlock this post
by becoming a patron
Join now for $5 per month
Jun 18 at 7:15am

Special Request v0.2 game update for Officers

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1592582635368.png

Weekly update #9

Dear supporters welcome to the weekly update!

This had been a pretty strange week. It began with correcting a bug which I did not expect to appear. I hope everything works fine now. It was my first game update published so everything can happen. But I did my best. Maybe someone has noticed that I changed all the download links to the newest update twice. Once I found a small bug with the recollection room, and the second time I compressed video files as they were too large. Both times links were absent for a few minutes, so I hope it did not cause any trouble for my supporters here. I promise I won't touch them without notice anymore :)
I managed to do all the boring stuff too - like reorganizing folder system, changing tiers, learning some tools of Patreon, updating my checklists etc. Today I created a couple of new locations for the game and one render for this post.

The next update will contain in-game weekend and bring a new place of action into the scene.

Next week I will be rendering for the game update v0.3. And of course, I will publish download links for Citizens.

Also next week there are 2 public holidays in my country. I will spend some time with family. My working days are at least 14 hours long and I work most of my holidays as well to get this project running, so they deserve my attention for their patience. Especially because of bad news. As I stated in the very first weekly update where I introduced to the project, I have to spend 1-2 week periods away from my PC because of job. And this is coming closer. Most likely these will be the first two weeks of July. Because of this, I planed game update v0.3 a bit shorter than previous to make a waiting tome shorter.

Because of everything mentioned above, I will publish download links for Citizen tier a bit sooner. An I will prepare upfront wallpapers and pictures from the next updates according to tiers.

I guess it is all for now...
Thanks a lot for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 698464

Weekly update #9

Dear supporters welcome to the weekly update!

This had been a pretty strange week. It began with correcting a bug which I did not expect to appear. I hope everything works fine now. It was my first game update published so everything can happen. But I did my best. Maybe someone has noticed that I changed all the download links to the newest update twice. Once I found a small bug with the recollection room, and the second time I compressed video files as they were too large. Both times links were absent for a few minutes, so I hope it did not cause any trouble for my supporters here. I promise I won't touch them without notice anymore :)
I managed to do all the boring stuff too - like reorganizing folder system, changing tiers, learning some tools of Patreon, updating my checklists etc. Today I created a couple of new locations for the game and one render for this post.

The next update will contain in-game weekend and bring a new place of action into the scene.

Next week I will be rendering for the game update v0.3. And of course, I will publish download links for Citizens.

Also next week there are 2 public holidays in my country. I will spend some time with family. My working days are at least 14 hours long and I work most of my holidays as well to get this project running, so they deserve my attention for their patience. Especially because of bad news. As I stated in the very first weekly update where I introduced to the project, I have to spend 1-2 week periods away from my PC because of job. And this is coming closer. Most likely these will be the first two weeks of July. Because of this, I planed game update v0.3 a bit shorter than previous to make a waiting tome shorter.

Because of everything mentioned above, I will publish download links for Citizen tier a bit sooner. An I will prepare upfront wallpapers and pictures from the next updates according to tiers.

I guess it is all for now...
Thanks a lot for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for sharing brother. :)

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
and the bug ?????????
I had a similar bug, I solved the problem with it by slowly scrolling through the text before this scene, if you quickly scroll through the text before this scene it freezes
Try this method, maybe it will help you too

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes