RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Remigio

May 5, 2018
t
View attachment 674048

Weekly update #6

Dear Patrons,
Thank you all for supporting the creation of the game!
This time weekly update comes slightly earlier again as I have accomplished my goal for this week.
The previous week I managed to get to the middle of in-game Friday. It contains 42 renders at the moment.
The plan for the next week is to finish rendering all the scenes for the next game update.

I will be back with my report after a week!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: blastwave2k

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
I do NOT want to see bigger tits / arse they are a nice realistic proportion and a lovely shape in general. I am sick of these ridiculously massive tits / arse games big boobs maybe nice but not 'F'in ridiculous hot air balloons
Cheers and just get on with it!!!

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1591361566852.png

Weekly update #7

Dear supporters,
Thank you all for still supporting the creation of the game!
And again weekly update comes on Friday. It is starting to be a new tradition.
This week I have finished all the renders for the next game update. It will consist of 180 pictures and 3 animations.
Now I have to render characters, that will be walking across the map, write dialogues and compile everything in RPGMV.
I will do my best to publish the game update v0.2 to my 10$ and above patrons by the end of the next week. However, I can not promise that by 100%. In the worst case, you will get it in two weeks from now.

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
View attachment 682054

Weekly update #7

Dear supporters,
Thank you all for still supporting the creation of the game!
And again weekly update comes on Friday. It is starting to be a new tradition.
This week I have finished all the renders for the next game update. It will consist of 180 pictures and 3 animations.
Now I have to render characters, that will be walking across the map, write dialogues and compile everything in RPGMV.
I will do my best to publish the game update v0.2 to my 10$ and above patrons by the end of the next week. However, I can not promise that by 100%. In the worst case, you will get it in two weeks from now.

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for sharing

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1592409658863.png

Special Request v0.2 for CEOs, Directors and Project managers is out!

Dear supporters, I made it!
It would be ready yesterday, but I wanted to add Credits to the main menu.
Game update "v0.2" is ready for you to play! It consists of 180 renders three animations and covers three in-game days.
Choices will lead to different outcomes and different scenes. So you can save and play different routes. Some hints are in recollection room, be sure to check it.
Please find the game for

Enjoy!
Nemiegs.

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekly update #8

Hello, dear supporters!

Thank you for staying with the game!
Last week I managed to finish the game update v0.2. To my great disappointment and surprise, one event caused an error. With the help of my supporters, I found out that it was connected with the save files from the previous update. My own old save files were fine, however. But I think that is because I saved right before the last event in v0.1. Yesterday I received a save file from Patron. I will check it today.
When I was coding the end of the second update I realised that I have not been paying enough attention to the technical end of the first one, so I made some precautions to avoid any errors in v0.3.
This week I won't be working on the game directly. I have been into this project for 9 months now. Dedicating all my spare time in working days and also most of my holidays. It is enough time to notice some inconveniences in the process. Now I need to review and reorganize the folder system, write some additional checklists and document my experience a bit as I have been experimenting with the renders all the time and I have to stick to one exact system.
Also, I am going to review the benefits of Patreon tiers. I was in a hurry when I made decisions. I want to add some extra content. Time after time I do a test renders and I thought that I could create them as HD wallpapers. One more thing is that I do not create renders every week when I work with the game. So there will be short periods with nothing to give to my 15$ patrons. My idea now is that I will give 3-5 renders of upcoming update weekly to 10$ patrons (when I will be rendering) and HD wallpaper twice a month to 15$ patrons. You will receive the first wallpaper today. I have ideas of comixes as well, but I need to reorganize my workflow a bit to make it possible.
And finally! Those who have played v0.2, please if you can, let me know in PM what did you like in it, and most importantly - what you did not like. One thing is my mega script, but the delivery of it and the player experience is what can be adjusted if I slip off the track.

Thanks for reading and supporting the creation of the game!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
P.S. Picture is not from the game and it is not wallpaper.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes