RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't se anything here that requires RPGM, so I hope the author reconsiders making his clients undertake all the needless clicks.

But that was my only problem with the game, other than that it didn't last longer. The pros, as far as I am concerned, are:
1. An outstanding MC. She isn't at all artificial-looking, nor unrealistically beautiful. She is very attractive but too horsey-faced to be beautiful, And I like that. Characters like her are relatable.

2. Other characters are good. Each is unique, and mostly have their own speech icons rather than the standard RPGM ones. That goes a long way to making this game stand out.

3. Scene renders are good. Facial expressions are good. Nothing looked wooden or plastic. Even some special effects, which were pulled off well.

3. The plot is plausible. No vast conspiracy required, and the motives of the bad guys are both reasonable and achievable. The MC reacts realistically to the blackmail, given her situation. The dev makes clear why she is hemmed in, and it's not unreasonable to believe that a society could be so puritanical as to make the MC's innocence of any crime rather moot.

4. Dialogue is generally very natural. Characters use words that normal people use, and the dev avoids the standard pitfall of over-use of exclamations and !!! and !!?! and "ur" and "Ill do it."

5. For an RPGM game, the maps are well-laid out and non-standard. It can be easy to miss the clues as to where to go, but they are there. I wandered around a bit wondering where the park was, but found that the arrows were there, and that i had just missed the first one.

The downsides:
1. RPGM. This choice inflicts a lot of clicks on the user, which is justified if the game features random encounters and/or combat, but this game has nothing so far that needs RPGM.

2. A bit of Engrish (like "subburb") but nothing that tells me that this is a translated game.

So, lots of good stuff and a tiny amount of bad. For a first effort (as far as I can tell) it is an outstanding start, and I'll consider supporting it if the dev can demonstrate an ability to produce on schedule.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hey ibizadalton, Darkman_13 and Pogo123.
Thanks for letting me know that i should download it :)
I must say that this was actually a good 1st release/"demo" or what you are gonna call it, i usely wait a 3-4 updates before testing out new games. ;-)

I love the fact that we have both the "blackmail" and "corruption"-aspect in this game. (2 of my fave tags too)
A little side off-note:
I hope that this game can and will keep the blackmail/corruption path intact (maybe get a humiliation tag too;))
Why, because that was what i loved about Anna EA and the Ashley char, he "threatens" to send her bf pics/videos for sex with her and now she is enjoying it. I still love the maid/pet-play though ;)

But back to this awesome first release game.

A very cute protagonist and a nice start in my honest opinion. Not too rushed into sex but a nice built up.
I also enjoyed some of the few chars we meet and wonder how that will progress.
And a big LOVE for the outfits she is wearing (Sorry Pogo123 i know you are not the biggest fan of stockings) but those different stockings to each different dresses OMFG (I was sold when i saw it, but now after i have played it....OM JESUS G):eek::love:
This i do believe will be on my top 5 list if not top 3.

Best of luck to the dev/team of this game. :)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Hey ibizadalton, Darkman_13 and Pogo123.
Thanks for letting me know that i should download it :)
I must say that this was actually a good 1st release/"demo" or what you are gonna call it, i usely wait a 3-4 updates before testing out new games. ;-)

I love the fact that we have both the "blackmail" and "corruption"-aspect in this game. (2 of my fave tags too)
A little side off-note:
I hope that this game can and will keep the blackmail/corruption path intact (maybe get a humiliation tag too;))
Why, because that was what i loved about Anna EA and the Ashley char, he "threatens" to send her bf pics/videos for sex with her and now she is enjoying it. I still love the maid/pet-play though ;)

But back to this awesome first release game.

A very cute protagonist and a nice start in my honest opinion. Not too rushed into sex but a nice built up.
I also enjoyed some of the few chars we meet and wonder how that will progress.
And a big LOVE for the outfits she is wearing (Sorry Pogo123 i know you are not the biggest fan of stockings) but those different stockings to each different dresses OMFG (I was sold when i saw it, but now after i have played it....OM JESUS G):eek::love:
This i do believe will be on my top 5 list if not top 3.

Best of luck to the dev/team of this game. :)
I knew that you would like this game :giggle:
I also liked the developer’s approach to changing clothes and I also liked several characters (especially neighbor and hobo in the park). I look forward to what awaits us in the next updates :unsure::love:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I knew that you would like this game :giggle:
I also liked the developer’s approach to changing clothes and I also liked several characters (especially neighbor and hobo in the park). I look forward to what awaits us in the next updates :unsure::love:
Oh yes you knew and i too are looking desperate for the next "chapter" of Laura's history ;) hehe
Same for me (again), the old neighbor and park hobo can be a fun story, I also think that her "now" boss and the "new pants" boss will have some awesome scenes since they are blackmailing her etc. Maybe they will use her to seal the deal in the future with new partners etc? ;)
I also did like the funniness in the game. #Trolleybus and she "stabbing" every one ;) :ROFLMAO:

One think i hope the dev will add is a "complete"/"fail" tab for quests that are finish/failed throughout the game though
I really think this game has a great potential to be something special. (y)

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Well its something not bad not good , like drinking hot cocoa with water. :unsure:
But then again its an early release , its got a nice starting point.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Will she be able to fight her life back again? Probably not it's probably going to be another one of those games full of generica where the options you pick mean nothing and do nothing and all you can do is take her around to get raped and molested by every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard in the game.
Which is exactly what i love about those games. Not sure why you whining, if its not your cup of tea, then just move on?

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
I rarely try the first release of any title. I have, however, added Special Request to that short list. Looks like a good start; thanks!

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
The V0.1 of this game is a very decent start by the dev in this genre.

The set up is good but the one thing that worries me is that a whole "hall of shame" section has been reserved for "Retard boy." While that path will be optional, I still hope the dev won't spend too much time and resources on it. What separates the good games from the mediocre in this category (IMO) is if the corruptors are believable/plausible (e.g. Powerful, experienced manipulators ala Katie's Corruption). When every hobo, handyman or mentally handicapped can get their way with the FemProtag, this genre usually descends rapidly into a bad farce (e.g. Liza's Story).

One departure from the tropes I'd like to see though, is that rather than focus almost exclusively on the fall of one girl, that it be expanded to incorporate the protag's circle of friends. I like all their models and since there are indications that one of them suffered the same fate as our protag already and another, based on the suspicions voiced at the bar, may be one of the baddies it'd be pretty interesting to witness the descent of all 4 girls in this game.

Anyway, good game dev. Looking forward to v0.2

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Sooo I finally played the release version too and this are my personal thoughts (sorry for any grammar mistakes writing on my phone as nearly usual):

-story: the story start slow but not too slow, it’s surprisingly dark and twisted which is a plus, some nice introduction especially with the bio screen of the mc - genius
- map: the map is nearly too busy for my taste but quite easy to read especially cause if the help of these genius arrows
- I like the style of the hud and the menu also the start soundtrack is fresh as kinda cool , there is a quest log and it’s good to read and understand
- dialogues: I am not native speaker but I think the dialogues are really good and I didn’t see any grammar mistake when I played it
- characters: I really like the character design (especially dialogue/mentality wise)
- female mc: well that’s the most twisted part for me personally. I kinda like and and kinda think she is unique and sexy and classy and cute but on the other hand.. I personally like the SPOILER! orphan girl a bit more. I think female mc face is cute and pretty but not too perfectly pretty which is a nice touch, but the hairstyle is not my favourite and the boobs sometimes through certain animation look weird. Also she is a bit too slim for me personally boob, butt, hip and leg wise. And has the same figure like all the other girls = doesn’t stand it there enough (at least in my personal opinion)
- the outfits: well had to laugh so hard about latex224 comment he knew what will come but I am happy for all stocking lovers. ^^ I think it’s GREAT she can change outfits and do this frequently. Some outfits are really sexy some are okay but i think that’s cause of the start of the game. But every outfit had stockings except one so far :p well I don’t mind much since I like stockings just not the biggest fan cause I love legs and the purity of them personally
- I also want to mention that it’s nice to have a blonde mc except Jessica and elena for once even I am more the brunette/black hair guy i appreciate blonde sometime and can be refreshing :)

All in all a really professional start and enjoyable game both story and gameplay wise. I would give it a 8,5/10.

i really enjoyed it and i want to thank my bro’s and bronette for recommending me this game!

one of the best and most professional starts of a game till now imo

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Will she be able to fight her life back again? Probably not it's probably going to be another one of those games full of generica where the options you pick mean nothing and do nothing and all you can do is take her around to get raped and molested by every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard in the game.
Ikr that's why I hate fem protag games I prefer the ones where I'm doing the raping smh

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes