RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1590249191909.png

Special Request on Renpy.

Honourable patrons!
I have been thinking a lot about this subject. As a player, I prefer well made RPG games over Renpy. However, I know that there are a lot of people out there that prefer Renpy games. I wrote before that this game will be in RPGM and the next may be in Renpy as well.
But what if?
During times when I have to wait for renders to finish, I had been playing with Renpy. What if I make a version of the game in Renpy too? Actually, I have made a decision. I can not say it will be v0.2. Most likely that will be game version 0.3.
The main game will stay RPGM!
I have to take into account some restrictions, however. Renders I made before for v0.1 were for RPGM and therefore they are smaller. I will have to force Renpy resolution to 1280x720 pixels, without a full-screen option. Re-rendering to bigger images would throw me back to 4-5 months, so I am not even considering it. Also, I have to figure out how to present sidequests in Renpy so that they would not be so obvious. In RPGM it is easier to hide them under random people or places you have to find on a map. But I will come up with something. Also, I have to adopt some renders, something will have to be re-rendered anyway and there are few things I have to clear out for me before I start. Now I am in the stage of scouting through the terra incognita.
My estimate is that Renpy would add about a week to each Game Update.
What do you think about it? Please leave your thoughts in comments below!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1590249227095.png

Weekly update #5

Dear Patrons,
Thank you all for supporting the creation of the game!
Here is my weekly update. This time slightly earlier as I want to start Monday from a fresh page and I have accomplished my goal for this week.
The previous week I managed to finish all renders for in-game Thursday. It contains more than 50 renders. In fact, I finished rendering by Wednesday night and used a couple of days for re-rendering base grounds for earlier in-game days.
The plan for the next week is to get to the middle of in-game Friday with renders.

I will be back with my report after a week!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
It's high time to change :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think about it :ROFLMAO: HAHA

I doubt it :unsure::ROFLMAO: but we'll see ;)
Really my friend, thank you for sharing all the posts.
I was wondering if there was no update since there was no one shared, but when i "kindly" (tried at least :KEK:)ask you show up. ;)
Thank you. (y)

latex224 come on bro, better more than less ;)
I agree, always ;)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 667751

Special Request on Renpy.

Honourable patrons!
I have been thinking a lot about this subject. As a player, I prefer well made RPG games over Renpy. However, I know that there are a lot of people out there that prefer Renpy games. I wrote before that this game will be in RPGM and the next may be in Renpy as well.
But what if?
During times when I have to wait for renders to finish, I had been playing with Renpy. What if I make a version of the game in Renpy too? Actually, I have made a decision. I can not say it will be v0.2. Most likely that will be game version 0.3.
The main game will stay RPGM!
I have to take into account some restrictions, however. Renders I made before for v0.1 were for RPGM and therefore they are smaller. I will have to force Renpy resolution to 1280x720 pixels, without a full-screen option. Re-rendering to bigger images would throw me back to 4-5 months, so I am not even considering it. Also, I have to figure out how to present sidequests in Renpy so that they would not be so obvious. In RPGM it is easier to hide them under random people or places you have to find on a map. But I will come up with something. Also, I have to adopt some renders, something will have to be re-rendered anyway and there are few things I have to clear out for me before I start. Now I am in the stage of scouting through the terra incognita.
My estimate is that Renpy would add about a week to each Game Update.
What do you think about it? Please leave your thoughts in comments below!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
about the renpy not a must have for me but I appreciate his effort !

but that thumbnail with her in that dress looks sexy as hell! Love that dress and her long legs and how she stands :love: I still just wish she would be a bit curvier - at least in the chest area:p

Reactions: Darkman_13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
about the renpy not a must have for me but I appreciate his effort !

but that thumbnail with her in that dress looks sexy as hell! Love that dress and her long legs and how she stands :love: I still just wish she would be a bit curvier - at least in the chest area:p
I agree, that dress one sexy piece :p

• Love
Reactions: Pogo123

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
I was wondering if there was no update since there was no one shared, but when i "kindly" (tried at least :KEK:)ask you show up. ;)
To be honest, I have long supported this developer:rolleyes:
I'm just greedy :mad: and did not want to share with you :LOL:

Oh and I think it's not worth sharing the "Director/CEO", so as not to spoil the impression of the upcoming update :D
So I won't do it ;)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Oh and I think it's not worth sharing the "Director/CEO", so as not to spoil the impression of the upcoming update :D
So I won't do it ;)
You are mean :ROFLMAO:

"Director/CEO" that is fine. :) Just curious, will it be in the next update and "Director/CEO" isn't that the place where we went right before the text said "This is it for this version"? :unsure:

• Haha

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
You are mean :ROFLMAO:
Yes I am :devilish: :LOL:

"Director/CEO" that is fine. :) Just curious, will it be in the next update and "Director/CEO" isn't that the place where we went right before the text said "This is it for this version"? :unsure:
No, this is not it, this Is the level of patrons who have access to these posts, which just have more renderings from the game:)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I think we already have enough curvaceous heroines (Anna, Lily) ;)
So for me I would like to dilute this number with something else like Laura :giggle:
oh:cry: well stoper’s new girl Tatiana is a good compensation for now personally. But I understand you

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
oh:cry: well stoper’s new girl Tatiana is a good compensation for now personally. But I understand you
Yes, I also saw Her and I also liked her ;) it's a pity that it will not be in the JOHN and it's a pity that we haven't seen the game update for so long :(

Reactions: Pogo123

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017

So I won't do it ;)

Hey Darkman_13,

thank you for sharing all the weekly updates!
Are you really sure about not sharing the CEO pictures.
To be honest I can't wait to see it. That smooth start seems
to be one of the best starts for a corruption game since a long time...

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Hey Darkman_13,

thank you for sharing all the weekly updates!
Are you really sure about not sharing the CEO pictures.
To be honest I can't wait to see it. That smooth start seems
to be one of the best starts for a corruption game since a long time...
Yes I am sure about this, try to wait for the release of the new update there you will see everything :)
Or become his patron if you can't wait, it's even better ;)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
I may be in love with the MC pretty, without ENORMOUS TITS AND ARSE though there is not much story to go at yet I look forward to her downfall and abuse some hot costumes as well, only complaint is the nav-av is so tiny she gets lost in the artwork it's like looking for a flee in a flop house bed at times.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1590744519698.png

Weekly update #6

Dear Patrons,
Thank you all for supporting the creation of the game!
This time weekly update comes slightly earlier again as I have accomplished my goal for this week.
The previous week I managed to get to the middle of in-game Friday. It contains 42 renders at the moment.
The plan for the next week is to finish rendering all the scenes for the next game update.

I will be back with my report after a week!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes