Jun 22, 2017
yes! heroin looks very realistic and alive
breast at all bomb (y)
In General, the developer is handsome :cool:

Reactions: Adolfo

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
And please stick with RPGM! I saw a few games rewritten in Ren'Py totaly losing their attraction.
Actually, if you sort by ratings, Ren'py versions almost always outrank the RPGM version. Even the unofficial translations outrank the official versions for Anna Exciting Affection and Angelica Origins. Fashion Business really took off after switching. I think the evidence is very strong that, unles there is a good reason to use RPGM, a dev is better off with Ren'py, even if they have to switch after the first offering.

riai

Nov 25, 2017
Actually, if you sort by ratings, Ren'py versions almost always outrank the RPGM version. Even the unofficial translations outrank the official versions for Anna Exciting Affection and Angelica Origins. Fashion Business really took off after switching. I think the evidence is very strong that, unles there is a good reason to use RPGM, a dev is better off with Ren'py, even if they have to switch after the first offering.
In my opinion the Ren'py ratings are rather biased. Most of them are written by RPGM haters.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
In my opinion the Ren'py ratings are rather biased. Most of them are written by RPGM haters.
Sounds like projection to me. The facts are the facts. The argument that people prefer Ren'py because they like it better than RPGM is a mere truism. The argument that people cannot prefer Ren'py without being "RPGM haters" is totally non-credible to me because I also prefer Ren'py for suitable games but prefer RPGM where it is more suitable (e.g. Claire's Quest, Succulence, Valiant Warrior Astrid). I suspect far more people here are like me than like you.

Reactions: Janice Davis

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1590249044474.png

Weekly update #1

Dear Patrons,
Thank you all for your support – a great motivator to stay on my track!
Here is my first weekly update which I plan to publish every Monday. It will be very long as I want to introduce you to my project. What it is and what to expect in the future.
There is no team, I make it alone and this is my very first experience with game development and 3D modelling/rendering/post-working, but I have done my homework and everything should be more or less fine. This project is not my full-time job, however, I can dedicate pretty much of my time to it. Because of my main occupation, I have to spend a total of 2-6 weeks a year away from my PC. They are 1-2 week periods. I will notify you upfront when it will happen.
I chose RPGM over Renpy because as a player I liked that it gave me a much better feeling of time, space and context. The downside is time spent walking. I will try to do my best to avoid it if the logic of the game allows. There still are extra clicks you must make, f.e. supper with Oliver. But I think without that end of the day just would not make sense. There is a place for improvement for me, and please – if you find something odd – let me know!
I have not abandoned the idea of Renpy forever. It is possible for my next games in future, but just not this time.
I wanted to avoid being carried away from the main idea of the story. Also, every game has to end someday. So I wrote 200 pages of the script covering six in-game weeks of the main story until the very end of the game. I don’t have a script for sidequests though. I will improvise there.
Characters. There will be something with every character you met in the initial release of the game. And there will be at least 20 more. Laura's fate will be expanded to other characters as well.
Outfits for MC are not based on a very strict idea behind it. More like my feeling and experimenting. Please let me know what you think about it. Tastes may vary.
Hall of shame. There is a main hall of recollection where all of the events are stored. Maybe some hints too. Some of the events will not be available because of in-game choices made but don’t worry you might get something even better instead a bit later. Choices matter. You saw already side road for one of the characters. And by this time one of his routes should be blocked. There will be sideways for adventures with other characters too as the game progresses. I am not sure how handy the layout of recollection room will turn out to be. It may be remade.
So my workflow. I base my actions on the written script.
  1. I start with creating environments and characters for the next in-game day. Usually, it takes about 2 days. Then I make all of the renders for the in-game day. Depending on complexity it takes 1-1.5 weeks. So in total to create one in-game day takes 1.5 – 2 weeks. It could be faster by the time when all environments and characters would be created, however, the story will get more complex, so I believe still 1.5 – 2 weeks is a more realistic estimate. Then I repeat all of the above until I have all renders for the intended game release. This stage ends with a postwork that takes one day.
  2. I write exact dialogues. I have my script, but there are no dialogues, just the subject of conversation and possible phrases. Also, it is written in my native language, but dialogues for the game I write in English. It takes one day for one in-game day. Please let me know if you find grammar mistakes. I found couple after the initial release and fixed them.
  3. Then I compile it all in RPGM. One day for 2 in-game days.
  4. Playtesting and correcting bugs. I give the game to one person that has no idea what is RPG or Renpy and does not play games at all. So I am sure that most of the unrealistic situations will be checked. Another 1-2 days. This can take more days by time.
So taking into account all of the above. I would estimate that 3 in-game day release can take 7 weeks in total, but 4 in-game day release – 2 months accordingly.
But!
If you want to make a God laugh – tell him about your plans…
So, let us see how this will develop.
Last words about general plans.
v0.1 stopped on Wednesday morning. I would like to finish Friday to the next Game Update. And get till Monday with v0.3. But after that to divide each in-game week to two Game Updates (Mon-Thu & Fri-Sun).
This week's task is to create 10 new characters Laura will meet right after a job interview with BB. All of them will take an important part in the game.
Oh, and yes….. My hardware broke down….. This is my task for today. I have my backups, but some of the environments created lately for the next updates can be lost though… and my apologies to my patrons whom I did not send personal thank you messages. I was busy with this issue… And that is the reason why tittle picture is not new.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE TO READ THIS SO FAR! I promise the next Weekly updates will be much shorter. And please feedback if you find something wrong with the game!
Regards, Nemiegs

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1590249076236.png

Weekly update #2

Dear Patrons,
Thank you all for supporting the creation of the game!
Here is the second weekly update.
The previous week started with hardware issues, which I solved by Monday evening. I lost one day, but nothing more serious. I created a bunch of new characters which will have a significant role in the future of the game. Also, I rendered introductions with them.
The plan for this week is to create a couple of more characters and continue rendering in-game Wednesday. I think I will finish this day by Friday. At the moment, everything is going according to the plan.
I will be back with my report after a week!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1590249118566.png

Weekly update #3

Dear Patrons,
Here is the third weekly update.
The previous week I managed to finish all renders for in-game Wednesday. It contains about 50 renders and two animations.
The plan for this week is to render events for in-game Thursday. At the moment, everything still is going according to the plan.
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1590249155656.png

Weekly update #4

Dear Patrons,
Here is my weekly update.
The previous week I managed to get approximately to the middle of in-game Thursday with 30 renders. Wanted to do slightly more, but some scenes turned out to be a bit more complicated. The plan for the next week is to finish all renders for in-game Thursday. About four weeks left until Game Update v0.2.

Regards,
Nemiegs.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes