RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Sadly i suspect we're going to get a ren'py version next. Some of the dialog in the game seemed like he's working on converting the whole thing to ren'py sadly.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
old saves are gone, and game freezes at the warrior princes scene. I'll just wait till this is converted into something more playable. I really don't see the point of this being sandbox, no amount of exploring opens anything new...just finish putting this into ren'py VN, and you'll have triple the attention/subscribers. No point catering to the few people left that prefer the old sandbox style, it's like preferring an analog phone over an iPhone.

dragonteeth

Aug 28, 2019
The premise of the game is interesting, the MC is cute, but can't say the same for the rest of the cast especially those neckbeard kids.

The game does have choices here and there. The controls are a little janky, you have clothing options which I like, the game can be vague as what it wants you to do or where to go and this doesn't help the fact that the game is buggy.

I got stock in the city because my car suddenly disappeared and had to reload a previous save file., so save a lot.

The game has lot's of dialogue, could have used Ren'py. But RPGM gets the job done so it's a matter of personal taste I guess.

Overall interesting, but needs more polish.

Reactions: mikel8519

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
when i first played this game i thought that this game is great,after the blackmail and her new job I said that everyone here will fuck her in the new job and that they will put him in a strip club dancing naked and having oral sex with clients,I thought this game would have a lot of sex.
Finally after 3 upgrades the only thing I saw was sex with her husband:LOL:the most boring sex.

Reactions: mikel8519

Don Corleone

Donor
Aug 17, 2017
when i first played this game i thought that this game is great,after the blackmail and her new job I said that everyone here will fuck her in the new job and that they will put him in a strip club dancing naked and having oral sex with clients,I thought this game would have a lot of sex.
Finally after 3 upgrades the only thing I saw was sex with her husband:LOL:the most boring sex.
I think / hope that this will happen. Only "sad" thing about the game is the slowly development of the story. But this could be the best side of the game. Because a slowly development leeds to more realistic scenes. At least I hope so :)

Jul 10, 2019
Interesting reading the comments. The Dev actively makes fun of Renpy, so I'm not worried about that happening (and I agree with him - RPGM provides more of an opportunity for immersion, although so far I've seen to additional activity if you wander around and talk to NPCs).
- MC has great body. Too bad she's depressed / upset all of the time, because the "resting bitch face" is not appealing. It fits the mood of the story, but makes her less attractive, thus less appealing.
- Only MF sex scene so far is with husband, but hey, it has only been a week. Nothing wrong with slow-playing the MF corruption side of things.
- The premise isn't entirely new, but the dev is doing a great job progressing the story. I particularly like the daily drug making her horny / wet . . . that's a new twist from the traditional blackmail / corruption path.
- Bonus points for having all of the "bells and whistles" such as (a) gallery, (b) hide text bar, (c) speed through text, (d) you can replay / continue on animations.
- I really like the renderings and the animations are well done (not just switching between two pictures).

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next version!

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
I don't get why anyone would prefer RPGM over Renpy. Whenever there's a choice to be made, you cannot save at that point in RPGM. That's the biggest flaw if I ever saw one.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Special Request 0.3 + Compressed

visit my blog for more android ports

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1598112979028.png

Weekly update #17

Dear Supporters!
This week I managed to render almost half of the next in-game day. I planned to make exactly half however one scene somehow grew to 31 renders... so now in a slightly less than a half-day I have over 40 renders already.
The next week I will finish rendering for in-game Monday.

Thank you very much for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 782759

Weekly update #17

Dear Supporters!
This week I managed to render almost half of the next in-game day. I planned to make exactly half however one scene somehow grew to 31 renders... so now in a slightly less than a half-day I have over 40 renders already.
The next week I will finish rendering for in-game Monday.

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for sharing brother. :love:
That looks like a hot scene to come :p

Reactions: Darkman_13
Dec 1, 2017
Laura must have interesting neighbours if the one living oposite her house have a tank in his yard.

Laura: Good morning Mr. Sherman
Sherman: Mornin' sugar, how ar ya?
Laura: I would love to talk but i need to catch the bus to work
Sherman: No problem girl. Hop on and i will blast our way through the traffic...literally

Last edited:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1598691919573.png

Weekly update #18

Dear Supporters!

This week I did my best but did not manage to finish all the renders for the next in-game day. I must say that I am 2 days behind my plan and deadlines. I will try to catch some tomorrow and during nights next week.

Next week I will start rendering the next in-game day. Also, I plan to publish the wallpaper on Monday.

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 791557

Weekly update #18

Dear Supporters!

This week I did my best but did not manage to finish all the renders for the next in-game day. I must say that I am 2 days behind my plan and deadlines. I will try to catch some tomorrow and during nights next week.

Next week I will start rendering the next in-game day. Also, I plan to publish the wallpaper on Monday.

Regards,
Nemiegs.
You know it, thank you as always brother for sharing. :)

Stockings Yummy :love: :p

Reactions: Darkman_13

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know why I picked this one up with it going against everything I usually play, but I'm not disappointed other than perhaps needing to save too frequently. I just want to say that the brunette looks like Julia Louise-Dreyfus, and I'll be goddamned she needs to be in some more games! Preferably Ren'py.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes