• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

My first poll!
1604068721303.png
1604068732554.png
Dear supporters!
Here comes my first poll! I must apologise that this is not something crucial to the game- more like a test. I want to see how it works.
If you remember, BB promised that he would let his Patrons decide where their final meeting with Gunnar about the new contract will take place.
So please vote for the place you liked the most and want to be a place of action for the next meeting.
I have one week till I will render this scene. So the poll will end next Friday.
Cheers, Nemiegs.

"Pants & More" LTD Meeting Room
2 votes

"Pipi & Dick" LTD Gunnar's office
8 votes

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1604068788555.png

Weekly update #27

Dear supporters!

I am back to rendering!
This week I managed to stick to my plan. Half of the pictures for the next in-game day are ready.
The next week I will do the other half.

That is all for now!
Thank you very much for your support!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

My first poll!
View attachment 879494
View attachment 879495
Dear supporters!
Here comes my first poll! I must apologise that this is not something crucial to the game- more like a test. I want to see how it works.
If you remember, BB promised that he would let his Patrons decide where their final meeting with Gunnar about the new contract will take place.
So please vote for the place you liked the most and want to be a place of action for the next meeting.
I have one week till I will render this scene. So the poll will end next Friday.
Cheers, Nemiegs.

"Pants & More" LTD Meeting Room
2 votes

"Pipi & Dick" LTD Gunnar's office
8 votes
View attachment 879496

Weekly update #27

Dear supporters!

I am back to rendering!
This week I managed to stick to my plan. Half of the pictures for the next in-game day are ready.

That is all for now!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share Darkman_13 (y) :)

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1604686132117.png

Weekly update #28

Dear supporters!

This week I managed to stick to my plan again. Renders for the next in-game day are ready.
The next week I will do the half for the next in-game day. At least that is my plan...

That is all for now!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 888688

Weekly update #28

Dear supporters!

This week I managed to stick to my plan again. Renders for the next in-game day are ready.
The next week I will do the half for the next in-game day. At least that is my plan...

That is all for now!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the news Darkman_13 :)

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
View attachment 879496

Weekly update #27

Dear supporters!

I am back to rendering!

That is all for now!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
great game, cant wait for the update

Reactions: Don Corleone

grozzzy

Oct 8, 2017
Its not fixing but you can make game playable.
1. From \www\movies copy the name and delete freezing movie.
2. Rename any working movie.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1605286677216.png

Weekly update #29

Dear supporters!

This week I managed to stick to my plan again. Half of the renders for the next in-game day are ready.
The next week I will finish the next in-game day.

That is all for now!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 898101

Weekly update #29

Dear supporters!

This week I managed to stick to my plan again. Half of the renders for the next in-game day are ready.

That is all for now!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for quick update.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 898101

Weekly update #29

Dear supporters!

That is all for now!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thank you 4 another news update my friend :)
What will be the/his Special Request? ;) hehe

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1605902682997.png

Weekly update #30

Dear supporters!

This week I finished renders for in-game Friday. That makes 2/3 of renders for the next game update.

The next week I will start rendering the next in-game day.

That is all for now!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 908480

Weekly update #30

Dear supporters!

This week I finished renders for in-game Friday. That makes 2/3 of renders for the next game update.

The next week I will start rendering the next in-game day.

That is all for now!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share brother (y):)
She is so stunning there she is laying :love:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Reading the reviews I am left wondering did we even play the same game?
I tend to feel most everyone who wrote a review paid mostly attention to the art and MC and very little attention to the plot / Story. See my review if you wonder what I mean.

I did point out a few ways in which it can be fixed but they aren't small fixes.
If the MC is to remain as she is the amount of fixes need is massive not just a little.
Granted this game isn't complete. But nothing added to what is currently in the game will fix the gaping holes and issues in the story that is currently out.

The premise of the plot is good the execution that resulted in this story as I said in the review is dismal and that is being nice.

I am going to assume those writing the reviews praising the story are more inclined to race from scene to seen and paid little attention to the plot thus simply being nice gave it a high review. I'd rather not assume the other potential negatives that would lead to them writing such a false review.

Anyway the suggestion I gave in changes to the MC don't require any changes to the current art work just the story and explanation of her prior job and relation with her spouse. In fact it would actually open up a lot more avenues for the author and avoid many many contradictions in the story.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
To the author. My current rating of the game I gave you is as of how it stands now. If the story improves the review will change and reflect it.
I realize it has potential a massive amount. But the current way it sits it needs serious work in the story to fix it.
If you keep the MC as a Marketing manager it will take vastly more work to do to fix the issues.
Like I said in the review what I listed there wouldn't amount to even 10% of the current issues currently.
Nothing you add on top of the prior created work is going to reverse the current issue. In short you have to go back and change stuff in the story and characters to fix the conflicts there is no way around it. By adding to it you can only make it worse as is.

That said there are several fixes that can be done. Some far easier than others and several I listed don't require changing art work just text.

But if that isn't your concern I am sure there are plenty of people on this site that don't care about a story actually making any sense and will negate my single honest review.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes