RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 938773

Weekly update #33

Dear supporters!
I have rendered all the characters for RPG maps and all faces for dialogue boxes. I did not finish writing the dialogues but, I will do it on the weekend.
So, RPG goes more or less as planned and I will publish v0.5 on next Friday. Next week I will be coding and testing RPG.

And on the parallel universe:
Visual Novel on Renpy. Though it is v0.4, it was still an initial release and got some reality check. Some do not like that the resolution is 1280x720 pixels. And it is understandable! But I kindly ask to keep in mind that it was RPG remake using RPG pictures which are 1248x720 size. Also, it is not a replacement for RPG, but rather an addition of quick replay. Still, yesterday I converted all pictures to 1920x1080 pixel size to look for a solution to this issue. The quality varies from terrible to awful. It is my work, and I do not want pictures to be below average in quality.
But good news!
I have almost finished my daily work for this year. It means that I will have a bit more time for the project and I counted that if I work for 16h per day, I can convert Visual Novel v0.5 to full size until 23.12.2020. with some compromises of course, but still better than nothing.
RPG and Renpy have the same dialogues and the same renders. Earlier I planned to publish RPG on 18.12.2020. (which will happen of course!) then I would need two days to code renpy and upload it on 20.12.2020. Now I will need a few additional days.
So, I plan to start the day by preparing old scenes for rendering in HD resolution. Then while the machine will be rendering pictures, I will work on RPG. This way, I hope that I will manage to recreate the scenes that lose quality the most on resizing.

That is all for now!
Thank you very much for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share my friend. :)
Friday, Ahhh Friday :love: :p:coffee:

Reactions: Darkman_13

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 938773

Weekly update #33

Dear supporters!
I have rendered all the characters for RPG maps and all faces for dialogue boxes. I did not finish writing the dialogues but, I will do it on the weekend.
So, RPG goes more or less as planned and I will publish v0.5 on next Friday. Next week I will be coding and testing RPG.

And on the parallel universe:
Visual Novel on Renpy. Though it is v0.4, it was still an initial release and got some reality check. Some do not like that the resolution is 1280x720 pixels. And it is understandable! But I kindly ask to keep in mind that it was RPG remake using RPG pictures which are 1248x720 size. Also, it is not a replacement for RPG, but rather an addition of quick replay. Still, yesterday I converted all pictures to 1920x1080 pixel size to look for a solution to this issue. The quality varies from terrible to awful. It is my work, and I do not want pictures to be below average in quality.
But good news!
I have almost finished my daily work for this year. It means that I will have a bit more time for the project and I counted that if I work for 16h per day, I can convert Visual Novel v0.5 to full size until 23.12.2020. with some compromises of course, but still better than nothing.
RPG and Renpy have the same dialogues and the same renders. Earlier I planned to publish RPG on 18.12.2020. (which will happen of course!) then I would need two days to code renpy and upload it on 20.12.2020. Now I will need a few additional days.
So, I plan to start the day by preparing old scenes for rendering in HD resolution. Then while the machine will be rendering pictures, I will work on RPG. This way, I hope that I will manage to recreate the scenes that lose quality the most on resizing.

That is all for now!
Thank you very much for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Keep up the good work

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Wait so the Android Renpy port is released by the dev as Well? I liked the game but I am hoping for a completion of a sexual act that is considered cheating as the guy who fucked her for 10 seconds and the pizza guy who got a blowjob for 1 minute bland was interrupted before finishing and shot dead don't totally count as neither finished so I am hoping something will happen soon. Unlike games like Anna exciting affection I hope the MC hates the blackmail sex for as long as possible sure she may be always wet but that's it. I can't wait for the release.

LilithFan

Nov 23, 2019
W2D6 5 FY 20.png

RPG "Special Request" v0.5 is out!

Ladies and gentlemen!
v0.5 on RPG is out.
That was a hell of multitasking and running for the missing minutes! But I made it on time (according to my timezone)! So, here it is!
Changelog:
- 403 new renders (not counting all characters for maps and faces for dialogues)
- 5 animations.
- 2,5 in-game days.
- sidequest in the park (active on Friday evening)
- optional events on Saturday

WIN

Enjoy!

kristian_

Apr 29, 2020
i have a problem! :| new version 0.5 is crashes due to a strange error
Cannot set property '5' of undefined... what s that?? thank you!!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I started to feel sorry for this girl,no one has fucked it yet,only fingers were put on him.pity and she is so beautiful.
what I did not understand is why the Dev shows us irrelevant ugly women having sex and does not show us the beautiful protagonist.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
After she sees the blackmail pictures in her office she has to go to the park, but when I get to the park and try to follow the arrows it says she needs to go in her car because it is too far. But I can't find a way to drive the car to the park. Stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes