RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1608824919243.png

2020 review and insight to 2021

Dear Supporters!

First, I wanted to thank you all for being with me on this journey! Also for your patience. I am new to coding, game developing, 3D modelling, so I have a lot to learn. Though there are a lot of things I have learned, still there are even more awaiting me. Therefore thank you once again!

I wanted to share a few words about the project in 2020. And give some insights into what to expect in 2021.

Since the summer, I have been autopiloting the game with my prewritten script. I wanted to make SR on Renpy by the end of this year without stopping my work on future RPG updates. I knew if I would not do this now, I doubt I would do this ever. I also knew that it would be a lot of work. I could not imagine that so much! I was living just for this project. And less than a month before the end of the year I understood that it is rubbish :) I needed to rebuild in two weeks. I was so happy that I had written the script for the whole game before. Those 200 pages are lifesavers! I am so exhausted now! Therefore thank you very much again for being with me!

VN version now is full HD and improved. It could be better, but I consider it as a base to develop further. I know there are issues with RPG as well. MAC version is not working. Also, for some people, animations keep freezing the game. I have no idea why! But as I have finished the base of VN, I have much more time. I will address RPG problems first thing next year.

Having the script already is good. But also bad if you have no experience. I wanted the story to be slow corruption. But I did not take into account the render times. When extended to updates once in two months, events could seem too slow for some people. Good news that events are getting hotter soon. Some say that sex between Laura and Oliver is boring. That was my intention. I wanted to portray them as a "normal" family. And in real life couples this type, are not very interesting in the bedroom. In Laura's bio on the first day, I wrote that Oliver would want more, but she is not ready for anything.
And this I want to say! I heard about orphan boys being "neck-bearded" kids. They are 18-19 years old! I had a real beard when I was 15. Ok, I lost my hair when I was 25, but that is a different story :) Maybe that is the reason why there are so many bald men in the game.

Next year we are entering the third week of events. Laura will lose her PAM virginity. Also, Laura will get one more job apart from PAM. All I can say is that Garry is the boss there. And what will happen on Monday?

I will release v0.6 by the end of February. It will be short and cover the rest of the weekend. Maybe Monday too, but I am not so sure. Because I have to solve RPG issues at first. Also, my hardware will be away for maintenance for some time.

After that, I plan to release updates at the end of every second month. April, June, August, October, December.

I have a lot of ideas for side-project. Earlier I was thinking about comics. But I will do it in Renpy. Not a game, but short stories. How and when? I do not know.

And one final thing for tonight! I am leaving for vacation. I will spend the rest of the year with my family. They deserve it very much! I will be back to project with fresh head at the beginning of the next year. I feel signs of burnout otherwise.

HD wallpaper will be ready tomorrow. And the next one at the very end of the year.

By the way! I bet you did not know that my wife is playtesting my games before releases. Greetings to her!

That's it for tonight. If you have any suggestions for the next year, please leave comments below!

Merry Christmas!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
After she sees the blackmail pictures in her office she has to go to the park, but when I get to the park and try to follow the arrows it says she needs to go in her car because it is too far. But I can't find a way to drive the car to the park. Stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You need to go top left up the cliffs and between one of the trees

Is there a way to play this under linux ? Wine is always jam
I play RPGM using the nwjs package. I extract this package and copy the www-folder and package.json in to the extracted package and can play RPGM natively like that. I found the complete instructions here on the site somewhere.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 954709

2020 review and insight to 2021

Dear Supporters!

First, I wanted to thank you all for being with me on this journey! Also for your patience. I am new to coding, game developing, 3D modelling, so I have a lot to learn. Though there are a lot of things I have learned, still there are even more awaiting me. Therefore thank you once again!

I wanted to share a few words about the project in 2020. And give some insights into what to expect in 2021.

Since the summer, I have been autopiloting the game with my prewritten script. I wanted to make SR on Renpy by the end of this year without stopping my work on future RPG updates. I knew if I would not do this now, I doubt I would do this ever. I also knew that it would be a lot of work. I could not imagine that so much! I was living just for this project. And less than a month before the end of the year I understood that it is rubbish :) I needed to rebuild in two weeks. I was so happy that I had written the script for the whole game before. Those 200 pages are lifesavers! I am so exhausted now! Therefore thank you very much again for being with me!

VN version now is full HD and improved. It could be better, but I consider it as a base to develop further. I know there are issues with RPG as well. MAC version is not working. Also, for some people, animations keep freezing the game. I have no idea why! But as I have finished the base of VN, I have much more time. I will address RPG problems first thing next year.

Having the script already is good. But also bad if you have no experience. I wanted the story to be slow corruption. But I did not take into account the render times. When extended to updates once in two months, events could seem too slow for some people. Good news that events are getting hotter soon. Some say that sex between Laura and Oliver is boring. That was my intention. I wanted to portray them as a "normal" family. And in real life couples this type, are not very interesting in the bedroom. In Laura's bio on the first day, I wrote that Oliver would want more, but she is not ready for anything.
And this I want to say! I heard about orphan boys being "neck-bearded" kids. They are 18-19 years old! I had a real beard when I was 15. Ok, I lost my hair when I was 25, but that is a different story :) Maybe that is the reason why there are so many bald men in the game.

Next year we are entering the third week of events. Laura will lose her PAM virginity. Also, Laura will get one more job apart from PAM. All I can say is that Garry is the boss there. And what will happen on Monday?

I will release v0.6 by the end of February. It will be short and cover the rest of the weekend. Maybe Monday too, but I am not so sure. Because I have to solve RPG issues at first. Also, my hardware will be away for maintenance for some time.

After that, I plan to release updates at the end of every second month. April, June, August, October, December.

I have a lot of ideas for side-project. Earlier I was thinking about comics. But I will do it in Renpy. Not a game, but short stories. How and when? I do not know.

And one final thing for tonight! I am leaving for vacation. I will spend the rest of the year with my family. They deserve it very much! I will be back to project with fresh head at the beginning of the next year. I feel signs of burnout otherwise.

HD wallpaper will be ready tomorrow. And the next one at the very end of the year.

By the way! I bet you did not know that my wife is playtesting my games before releases. Greetings to her!

That's it for tonight. If you have any suggestions for the next year, please leave comments below!

Merry Christmas!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share :)

Reactions: Darkman_13

Mark11347

May 9, 2017
I'm sorry to be the classic guy, can someone share a save of the end of 0.4 version?
I deleted the old game like, 4days ago :(

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Is there a way to play this under linux ? Wine is always jam
nodejs nwbuild (nw-builder package )
write something to package.json version and name (add, if needed) and run it.
i use this command:
# ~/node_modules/.bin/nwbuild -p linux64 -r -v 0.42.2 ./

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
If I choose to go to the cafe with Beatrice does the side quest with the police disappear for good? The text said I could go to park any night, so i presumed i could go to Beatrice and then do the police side quest some other night, but the side quest has disappeared from the quest log

Edit - just had to move on a day and the quest came back

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes