RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Enough with the teasing!!! MC always gets away in the last second and its frustrating :D
Especially that back alley scene with two thugs, damn it was so close to be perfect... :(

Reactions: Priappus

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1610263542225.png

Weekly update 01/2021

Dear supporters!
I had some time to rest and have come to some interesting ideas. I will write about them later.
This week I returned to the project. As planned, my first task was to fix the video freezing issue. However, I did not succeed to my great disappointment. But I have one more week in reserve before I start working on v0.6. I hope I will manage to get it done!
Stay tuned!
And thanks for the support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 979379

Weekly update 01/2021

Dear supporters!
I had some time to rest and have come to some interesting ideas. I will write about them later.
This week I returned to the project. As planned, my first task was to fix the video freezing issue. However, I did not succeed to my great disappointment. But I have one more week in reserve before I start working on v0.6. I hope I will manage to get it done!
Stay tuned!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share my friend :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 979379

Weekly update 01/2021

Dear supporters!
Stay tuned!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thx for sharing as always dark.
Is it just me, or does she look thiccer in that pic? :eek::love: maybe I am just day dreaming but the hole pill thing to make her wetter and hornier still let me believe she gets more female hormones and therefore gets curvier during time too. Still think that would be awesome:p

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Thx for sharing as always dark.
Is it just me, or does she look thiccer in that pic? :eek::love: maybe I am just day dreaming but the hole pill thing to make her wetter and hornier still let me believe she gets more female hormones and therefore gets curvier during time too. Still think that would be awesome:p
It just seems this way to you ;)
Your desires and fantasies create an illusion in your head about such changes :LOL:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1610801574728.png

Weekly update 02/2021

Dear supporters!

The purpose of the pause was my plan to fix the main RPG problems - video freeze and MAC.
I have searched every single source for a solution to the video issue. I recoded format with delay, to allow some preloading before playing. People say that this is a solution. However, I do not know as videos are working for me as always. So please, be so kind, and check. Links are below.
The MAC problem. I learned that this could be because of the way I am zipping the folder. I use WinRAR. However, it is deleting permissions needed for MAC. Several more popular zipping apps do the same. I used the system zip tool, and now it should work.
If my fixes do not work, please tell me!
Another thing I did was a revision of my ideas for the story. I have a lot of them for some side-projects. Now I moved some to the main game. I have not finished it yet. Some storylines are covering a total of 7 in-game weeks, some just six. I have to make some changes. But it is not affecting v0.6 anyhow so I will do this later. Probably in the future, one game update will contain two in-game days. But it will consist of more events. I will address this issue in the future.
And I did recategorising of my assets for rendering to make my life easier in future. And a lot of other small yet necessary things.

The next week I will start rendering for v0.6. You will start receiving preview pictures again.

Thanks for the support!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 988137

Weekly update 02/2021

Dear supporters!

The purpose of the pause was my plan to fix the main RPG problems - video freeze and MAC.
I have searched every single source for a solution to the video issue. I recoded format with delay, to allow some preloading before playing. People say that this is a solution. However, I do not know as videos are working for me as always. So please, be so kind, and check. Links are below.
The MAC problem. I learned that this could be because of the way I am zipping the folder. I use WinRAR. However, it is deleting permissions needed for MAC. Several more popular zipping apps do the same. I used the system zip tool, and now it should work.
If my fixes do not work, please tell me!
Another thing I did was a revision of my ideas for the story. I have a lot of them for some side-projects. Now I moved some to the main game. I have not finished it yet. Some storylines are covering a total of 7 in-game weeks, some just six. I have to make some changes. But it is not affecting v0.6 anyhow so I will do this later. Probably in the future, one game update will contain two in-game days. But it will consist of more events. I will address this issue in the future.
And I did recategorising of my assets for rendering to make my life easier in future. And a lot of other small yet necessary things.

The next week I will start rendering for v0.6. You will start receiving preview pictures again.

Thanks for the support!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1611332098781.png

Weekly update 3/2021

Honourable supporters!
Despite the car accident I had, I started rendering v0.6 this week. Of course, I did not manage to do as much as I planned, but still did some 30 renders and four animations.
The next week I will try to catch my schedule. But now it is sure that v0.6 will be the short one.
Stay in touch and big thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 997397

Weekly update 3/2021

Honourable supporters!
Despite the car accident I had, I started rendering v0.6 this week. Of course, I did not manage to do as much as I planned, but still did some 30 renders and four animations.
The next week I will try to catch my schedule. But now it is sure that v0.6 will be the short one.
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share Darkman_13. :)
Thoughts and wishes for Nemiegs :)

Reactions: Darkman_13

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
same error ......how to fix ? help
That's what i was talking about for some time. File name normalization.

Find the file in www/img/faces and rename (copy/paste) to "žanete plus.png"
After that check for "ž" in filename.

UPD. BTW, Darkman_13, could you please ask the Author:
1. Not to use any symbols n filenames other than that of ASCII.
2. Check consiliense of the upper/lower case letters in the code and filenames.

Last edited:

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear supporters!
It was another week of rendering. I must say that I got carried away with the scene of Laura, Ritvar and Lolita. It took one extra day of work and became the largest scene so far with 66 renders. Now I feel that choosing Ritvar to be a good boy on Laura's first visit to the orphanage was a better idea. Next week I must render an equally exciting scene for a bad boy path. Anyway, I think I will include savefiles with different paths in the next update of RPG for you to check.
I will keep rendering next week.
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear supporters!
It was another week of rendering. I must say that I got carried away with the scene of Laura, Ritvar and Lolita. It took one extra day of work and became the largest scene so far with 66 renders. Now I feel that choosing Ritvar to be a good boy on Laura's first visit to the orphanage was a better idea. Next week I must render an equally exciting scene for a bad boy path. Anyway, I think I will include savefiles with different paths in the next update of RPG for you to check.
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Reactions: Dr70_1 and Pollux

Dr70_1

May 13, 2020

Dear supporters!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Please, may you show up the 4/21 update too? Thank you.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes