RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

riai

Nov 25, 2017

Honourable supporters!

I was rendering. Did not quite catch my schedule as I intended. I am one day behind my plan. Hope to do it next week.
Laura went shopping with Beatrice. Or Beatrice had unexpected visitors. Who knows...

Stay in touch and big thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Honourable supporters!

I was rendering. Did not quite catch my schedule as I intended. I am one day behind my plan. Hope to do it next week.
Laura went shopping with Beatrice. Or Beatrice had unexpected visitors. Who knows...

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Dr70_1

May 13, 2020

Honourable supporters!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Honourable supporters!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for sharing!

Dr70_1

May 13, 2020
Pollux and riai,
thank you very much for last updates.
May one of you share this week’s update?

riai

Nov 25, 2017
Yes of course:

Dear supporters!

This week I made again one big scene with over 50 renders. Instead of planned 20. And it took four days, instead of two. I find it impossible to fight my desire to make big scenes with many renders. This is a habit that has developed during the last few months. I enjoy it a lot, so I give up fighting it. The downside of this is that I have to review my plans and schedule for updates. As they are based on a much smaller amount of renders. Now I must announce that the date of publishing v0.6 will be postponed by one week. Now it is 05.03.2021. instead of intended 25.02.2021. Sorry about that!
Now I have about 220 pictures made for the next game update. I believe that I will finish it with well over 300 renders. And taking into account that it will cover 1,5 in-game days, it will have the biggest render per day update so far.

Thank you very much for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Dear supporters!

This week I made again one big scene with over 50 renders. Instead of planned 20. And it took four days, instead of two. I find it impossible to fight my desire to make big scenes with many renders. This is a habit that has developed during the last few months. I enjoy it a lot, so I give up fighting it. The downside of this is that I have to review my plans and schedule for updates. As they are based on a much smaller amount of renders. Now I must announce that the date of publishing v0.6 will be postponed by one week. Now it is 05.03.2021. instead of intended 25.02.2021. Sorry about that!
Now I have about 220 pictures made for the next game update. I believe that I will finish it with well over 300 renders. And taking into account that it will cover 1,5 in-game days, it will have the biggest render per day update so far.

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear supporters!
This week I was rendering, of course.
Mostly all of the renders for the next game update are done.
Next week I will finish the scenes, will do special renders for RPG and Renpy and write dialogues.
As the latest work is batch rendering right now, I will share the link for previews tomorrow.
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear supporters!
Next week I will finish the scenes, will do special renders for RPG and Renpy and write dialogues.
As the latest work is batch rendering right now, I will share the link for previews tomorrow.
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Dear supporters!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
is this a new character(not the one with a dress) , dont recall seeing her earlier ingame?

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Hello ppl is there a way that i can use my saves? I dont want to play this game from the beginning plz

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear supporters!
This week I finished all of the scenes, did special renders for RPG and Renpy and started to write dialogues. I hope that I will finish them this week.
Coding and testing next week. And the release of the update of course.
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear supporters!
This week I finished all of the scenes, did special renders for RPG and Renpy and started to write dialogues. I hope that I will finish them this week.
Coding and testing next week. And the release of the update of course.
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes