RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
вылетает ошибка, как исправить???? View attachment 956258
Если мак/вантуз - возможно никак, там нормализация имён файлов. На линуксе быть не должно. Сейчас проверил - файл называется правильно "žanete plus.png". Может самого файла нет (проверь www/img/faces/žanete plus.png), либо прога для распаковки накосячила. Если последнее - переименуй.
ENG: I presume, just another problem with name normalization or lost (incorrectly unpacked) file "www/img/faces/žanete plus.png"

OMGman2

Jan 13, 2020
Если мак/вантуз - возможно никак, там нормализация имён файлов. На линуксе быть не должно. Сейчас проверил - файл называется правильно "žanete plus.png". Может самого файла нет (проверь www/img/faces/žanete plus.png), либо прога для распаковки накосячила. Если последнее - переименуй.
ENG: I presume, just another problem with name normalization or lost (incorrectly unpacked) file "www/img/faces/žanete plus.png"
Problem is in letter ž and Windows language packages missing for this one letter.

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Problem is in letter ž and Windows language packages missing for this one letter.
That seems like my language, ž is mostly used in Czech language so try to install czech fonts. That could solve the problem

ZSK16B

Jun 18, 2018
Maybe, if it is cp-1251 (winxp) codepage (locale). Not in nowadays UTF-8(or 16). We'll have to wait for feedback from SoSoCoCo
That seems like my language, ž is mostly used in Czech language so try to install czech fonts. That could solve the problem
Fonts are not needed to work with filenames. For ex. any UTF-8.country_VARIANT will do. Fonts are only a representation of a coding system and are used to represent filename in human-readable form.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
has anyone saved the game where the last update ended? please send me when i went back to the page so you save me wrote failed to load ...

Kolio1914

Mar 28, 2018
i`d stuck on the 3d quest i think that u need to go to the park ... and there arent nothing that can be done ? .. only an arrow next to the policeman ... some stupid interractions with dog and the boy ... and if i try to go out of the park it says to me that i should go to the car... but the car offering me only options that arent reliable...

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
i`d stuck on the 3d quest i think that u need to go to the park ... and there arent nothing that can be done ? .. only an arrow next to the policeman ... some stupid interractions with dog and the boy ... and if i try to go out of the park it says to me that i should go to the car... but the car offering me only options that arent reliable...
Go to the top left of the map in the mountains and then between the bottom trees on the screen edge of that ridge.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Is it just me guys, or when she comes back from the beach and has sex with hb the game just freezes on the neighbor animation?

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1609257236783.png

Happy New Year!

Dear Supporters!
You say either good or nothing about the deceased. So I will say nothing about 2020 though for me it was not so bad at all. I wish you luck, peace, good health, happiness and a lot of money in the next year!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes