RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes
Jul 21, 2019
v0.5
-403 new renders (not counting all characters for maps and faces for dialogues)
-5 animations.
-2,5 in-game days.
- sidequest in the park (active on Friday evening)
- optional events on Saturday

what is about V.06 ?
this game version is 0.6 not 0.5, i am so confused are you really mistyping or miscalculation during upload the game?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The other girl who took the sexy photo is more beautiful and sexier than the protagonist,but something must be done to get rid of her bush;)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi there! I got new PC etc.. any way to get save file from end of pervious update? I think 0.5
Hello guys, can anyone share save from v0.5 pls?
save 36 is adolf path( beatrice blocked in this save ) , ends upto 0.5 , just get inside house to start 0.6 update

use save 31 if u want to go beatrice path, 0.5 progress is not complete in that, do the given quest and eventually 0.6 update opens up.

The other girl who took the sexy photo is more beautiful and sexier than the protagonist,but something must be done to get rid of her bush;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
I don't know why it's in RPGM, it plays like a Ren'py game.
It does not play like Ren'Py at all. You can't interrupt dialogue and you have to move around your character to some objective. As people mentioned down, there is a Ren'py port of the game (many thanks to its author).

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
It does not play like Ren'Py at all. You can't interrupt dialogue and you have to move around your character to some objective. As people mentioned down, there is a Ren'py port of the game (many thanks to its author).
I was mistaken. I have version 4 and 5 in my folders, 5 is marked VN and is Ren'py. I assumed 4 was the RPGM version because of how it was named, but it is the Ren'py version 4.

Reactions: radohak

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I copied my old saves from last version into save folder on this version & it doesn’t see them, wants me to play from the beginning

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I copied my old saves from last version into save folder on this version & it doesn’t see them, wants me to play from the beginning
before you put your save into the game save folder, you need to create a new save in the same slot as your save from the previous version and replace it.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes