RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
Lately, I have received some questions about why this update was so short? That gave me an idea to give a very short insight into how the game is created and what I did between the updates. Because there are things that seem natural for players, but require some extra effort from the creator. I do not know how other creators make magic, so this is just about me.
To create one picture for the game I make 2-4 renders. One HD quality with no filters for the main subjects in the picture, the rest the same size but not so detailed and with some filters. I have counted that this way the rendering time is about 3 times shorter than rendering the whole scene at once. Then I put that together in Photoshop, draw some shadows by hand if necessary. Then postwork in Lightroom and final postwork in Photoshop again. Creation of one big scene like the latest Ritvar event or Fridays punishment takes about 4 days. It is without creating a new place or animations if necessary. You see the examples attached.
So between v0.5 and v0.6, I had to solve the following things:
  1. Create and test the postwork style to stick with. It had to be as automated as possible because I have a lot of pictures. Also in v0.4, I got a bit lost in it. I looked for scripts to automate my workflow, made sample pictures and experimented. I was happy with the results. And I think that renders in v0.6 are the best so far. In the future, they will look this way. It took me 3 days (time of about one event). An example is attached as well.
  2. I hated Laura's nipples. They did not look natural. I used an addon before, but I wanted to burn them into her skin textures. I could do this now as my skills were improved. I tried to figure out how to bake them into the skin via DAZ, but I found out that this was impossible. So I draw them by hand on Laura's skin textures in Photoshop. Experimented, tested and came up with the result I liked. It took another 3 days.
  3. Wet pussy. It was a problem as the props I use do not have this option. They are brilliant for posing though. I modified wet skin samples in photoshop so that it affects just genitalia. Again testing and redrawing. And another 4 days. You could see the results in v0.6. Before I had to fake the effect in photoshop, but it did not look very natural to me.
  4. The form of the pelvis area. I do not like how they are made for Genesis 8 female characters I use. And there are no morphs to change that. I decided to create morph myself on another 3d program. I had to learn this from the scratch. But I like the result. 2 days.
  5. Laura. I made some tiny adjustments to her body. And as she consists of parts of some 10 stock characters and a million sliders in differed proportions, I decided to combine them all in 1 original character with just one slider to use to recreate her just in case I lose something. Another 3 days.
  6. I had scheduled maintenance for my hardware. But because of covid delivery of spare parts was delayed. I had no PC for another 4 days.
  7. Then there was my car accident. I did not work for a couple of days.
I knew that v0.6 will be the short one, therefore I wrote about this at the very beginning of the year. But all the previous things I mentioned took so much time that I had to work in nights and rush to reach the deadline which I postponed by one week. So, v0.6 was short in events, but contained a lot of renders and allowed me to accomplish many important things for the game.
I hope this gives some insight into the kitchen of Special request.
Thank you very much for your patience and support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Yes, I can see clearly into your kitchen, Nem... but I'm sat in the dining room wondering what happened to my burger.

1616252673374.png

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
don't get me wrong, I don't mind non consent and reluctance and especially like corruption, but why does it always involve those damn ugly bastards????????? only started playing but (spoiler alert) seeing that retard kid grope Laura made me lose interest. at least make things somewhat believable even for a little bit.

Reactions: dregon87 and Tumai

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Yeah, in FMC corruption games, the good ones IMO, are those where the exploiters have a legitimate position of power (e.g. Katie, Anna etc.) over the protag. When retards and losers (e.g. Elena, Liza etc.) can get in on the act, it kind of diminishes the MC and goes into meh territory.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There is an official Ren'py version made by the game's developer himself. If you don't like to play the RPGM version, wait for the Ren'py version and stop complaining.
Can't really say that I've seen anyone complaining about anything in here. It's just people voicing their personal opinions about certain things. But, if you've seen any comments that looked like actual complaints, I'd be interested in seeing what was actually said.

I can't download a 2.5gb game. I started out on the RPGM version. There were compressed versions of the RPGM version in the past. I simply asked for a compressed version of the recent update of the RPGM version, because I'd prefer to not have to start over from the beginning on the Renpy version. I'd prefer to continue where I left off from the RPGM version, with my own saves. That isn't a complaint. It's a request. If there won't be anymore compressed versions of the RPGM version of this game, I will simply wait till the game is completed before I download anything else, and even then it will still have to be less than 2gb for me to download it. We don't all have unlimited data.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
don't get me wrong, I don't mind non consent and reluctance and especially like corruption, but why does it always involve those damn ugly bastards????????? only started playing but (spoiler alert) seeing that retard kid grope Laura made me lose interest. at least make things somewhat believable even for a little bit.
A man's looks and his desire to rape a woman have nothing to do with each other. I don't see how "non-consent" is unbelievable if it's by an ugly man. That makes no sense.

Reactions: maver!ck

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
A man's looks and his desire to rape a woman have nothing to do with each other. I don't see how "non-consent" is unbelievable if it's by an ugly man. That makes no sense.
My bad for not further elaborating what I meant when I used the term "unbelievable". In the end, the victim of these events will enjoy getting fucked or molested even by the ugly bastards, that is what I am pertaining to when I said it is unbelievable, because the brain is so complex and arousal is a concoction of a lot things and for me performing a sexual act with someone unattractive is a missing element, so for the victim to start enjoying it is quite unbelievable (unless you factor in involuntary arousal or her changing her perception of attractiveness). But I am not here to start a debate or anything because these topics are like religion or politics, it will be a never ending discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My bad for not further elaborating what I meant when I used the term "unbelievable". In the end, the victim of these events will enjoy getting fucked or molested even by the ugly bastards, that is what I am pertaining to when I said it is unbelievable, because the brain is so complex and arousal is a concoction of a lot things and for me performing a sexual act with someone unattractive is a missing element, so for the victim to start enjoying it is quite unbelievable (unless you factor in involuntary arousal or her changing her perception of attractiveness). But I am not here to start a debate or anything because these topics are like religion or politics, it will be a never ending discussion.
I've seen beautiful women with widely perceived ugly men, and the other way around, but yeah they definitely had different perceptions of attraction going into it. Can't say I've ever heard of anyone immediately changing what they're attracted to overnight. And that's common in some of these games....within minutes of the game, she's going from prude to slut, and craves dick from whoever, whenever. lol

Reactions: maver!ck

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Can negative choices be avoided in this version?

I am playing another version of this game and you can only make negative choices there

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
[RPGM] Special Request [v0.6] [Nemiegs]

Are there other choices or just negative ones ?

Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v0.6] [Nemiegs]

because in this version of the game they are only negative

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: szabon

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
in what address is this game? where will i download it from?
There's a Renpy Edition, which is linked on the first page. It's definitely different, but not sure how many differences there are.
I started out on the RPGM version, and since there wasn't a compressed version, I switched to Renpy. But, I just quick skipped through the Renpy version to get caught up to the latest update, so really couldn't tell ya much of the differences lol.

Reactions: szabon

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
If you prefer a more passive experience, go and download the ren'py version - have fun watching your virtual novel. Some of us like to actually play games.
I prefer the RPGM version and I guess I am not the only one here. Different people, different preferences and that is okay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Priappus and Pollux

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is no game if there are no meaningful choices, no matter what engine the game is running on.

This is a visual novel in both versions, and that's fine. Users can pick the system they enjoy using without missing anything from the other version.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear supporters!
This week I made a Renpy map for the Fancy Suburb. And as you see nearly finished a map for the City Centre. I need one day to complete it.
I tried to be as close to the original RPG maps as possible.
Also, I have replaced 90% of old renders in Renpy. However, I will upload this version only when I will finish the scene gallery in not so distant future.
The next week I will start rendering for the next game update. It means that on Friday you will start receiving preview pictures again.
And I will update tier benefits. After my previous post on this subject, there were no comments, so I presume that everybody is ok with the changes.

Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes