RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear supporters!
This week I made a Renpy map for the Fancy Suburb. And as you see nearly finished a map for the City Centre. I need one day to complete it.
I tried to be as close to the original RPG maps as possible.
Also, I have replaced 90% of old renders in Renpy. However, I will upload this version only when I will finish the scene gallery in not so distant future.
The next week I will start rendering for the next game update. It means that on Friday you will start receiving preview pictures again.
And I will update tier benefits. After my previous post on this subject, there were no comments, so I presume that everybody is ok with the changes.

Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Reactions: Pollux

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
[RPGM] Special Request [v0.6] [Nemiegs]

Is it possible to remove negative choices in this version ???

Last edited:

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
There's a Renpy Edition, which is linked on the first page. It's definitely different, but not sure how many differences there are.
I started out on the RPGM version, and since there wasn't a compressed version, I switched to Renpy. But, I just quick skipped through the Renpy version to get caught up to the latest update, so really couldn't tell ya much of the differences lol.
I can't c it.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Supporters!

This week I made 93 renders. There were more, but I did not like them at all, so I will redo them. I have done the morning part of the next in-game day. I also updated the Tier benefit info.

Next week I will continue rendering.
And yes - on Monday I will not be working as it is the Easter holiday. I am not religious, but it is a time to spend with my family. Yesterday was a holiday as well, but I did some 15 hours with the game and they were not impressed :) So on Monday, I will belong to them.

Thank you for your support and happy holiday!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear Supporters!

This week I made 93 renders. There were more, but I did not like them at all, so I will redo them. I have done the morning part of the next in-game day. I also updated the Tier benefit info.

Next week I will continue rendering.
And yes - on Monday I will not be working as it is the Easter holiday. I am not religious, but it is a time to spend with my family. Yesterday was a holiday as well, but I did some 15 hours with the game and they were not impressed :) So on Monday, I will belong to them.

Thank you for your support and happy holiday!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share :)

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I just only want one thing for the next update & that is we can use our saves cuz is really annoying start from the beginning this game or at least for me it really was

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I just only want one thing for the next update & that is we can use our saves cuz is really annoying start from the beginning this game or at least for me it really was
i always use my own save, dont now whats the issue on your end is.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
i always use my own save, dont now whats the issue on your end is.
I did that too mate but with the last update i cant use my saves at all They were there but the game does not receive them, as if they did not exist

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Supporters!

This week I made 52 renders and prepared 2 animations. Some of the pictures are still rendering now. I spent a lot of time creating one new important place and two important characters. About 2/3 of the next in-game day is created.

Next week I hope to finish rendering Monday events.

While rendering I started to think that my game is too dark. Is that true? What do you think?

Thank you for your support!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear Supporters!

This week I made 52 renders and prepared 2 animations. Some of the pictures are still rendering now. I spent a lot of time creating one new important place and two important characters. About 2/3 of the next in-game day is created.

While rendering I started to think that my game is too dark. Is that true? What do you think?

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Damn, I really love Laura's outfit and the latex one (Just look at my name and you know why) :p :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Pollux and diegao

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Dear Supporters!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Not too dark for me, I think it’s perfect the way it’s going. But I would like to see her go back to that underground sex shop where she went with Jeane ( can’t remember her name, her hot lawyer friend). To some gloryholes this time or get blindfolded & tied up

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This IS a very dark game, but there's a niche for very dark games (so long as they don't stray into torture or snuff). I don't consider this game excessively dark, but it does (appropriately) show a lot of emotional distress. It would be worse to fail to show the toll taken by being forced to submit to sadists.

So long as the player can hope for a happy ending, the dark travails of the characters is tolerable.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Supporters!

This week I can say that I finished rendering in-game Monday. There will be some more small events probably, but I will bother myself with them later.

Next week I will start rendering the next in-game day.

By the way. I do not know her name yet (the girl in the picture). Suggest her name in the comments!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear Supporters!

This week I can say that I finished rendering in-game Monday. There will be some more small events probably, but I will bother myself with them later.

By the way. I do not know her name yet (the girl in the picture). Suggest her name in the comments!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks'er :)

Reactions: Pollux

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Dear Supporters!

Regards,
Nemiegs.
She looks like a Trixie or a Britney for an American girls name, but if it’s Russian girl maybe Svetlana or Nadia

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes