• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I think this game is much much more better than its kinda “mother” Lida’s adventures but I wish the mc would look like Lida with that face, tits, nipples and legs. Also a few more ugly guys would be nice (as some know me for already) for me the girls of this game (I including the mc) are petty as some cute but no one is really attractive for me :/ but otherwise it has far more quality and substance than Lida’s adventure. Just my personal opinion

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1606548032426.png

Weekly update #31

Dear supporters!
This week I, unfortunately, did not go so well as planned. Deadline for the game is 18.12.2020. and I realised that to stick with it, I must change my render plans a bit.
So instead of rendering the next in-game day, I did alternative routes and side quest. Now two in-game days consist of nearly 300 renders and four animations.
v0.5 will be out on 18.12.2020. that means I have just one week left for rendering. So most likely, v0.5 will contain 2.5 days, not 3 as I planned. I do not find it possible to render full in-game day in one week. My sincere apologies for that! But on the bright side - it looks that this update will contain the biggest amount of pictures so far.
The next week I will start rendering in-game Saturday and. Then at the end of the week, I will put a stop mark.
And one more thing! In a couple of weeks, I plan to publish a surprise...
That is all for now!
Thank you very much for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 918932

Weekly update #31

Dear supporters!
This week I, unfortunately, did not go so well as planned. Deadline for the game is 18.12.2020. and I realised that to stick with it, I must change my render plans a bit.
So instead of rendering the next in-game day, I did alternative routes and side quest. Now two in-game days consist of nearly 300 renders and four animations.
v0.5 will be out on 18.12.2020. that means I have just one week left for rendering. So most likely, v0.5 will contain 2.5 days, not 3 as I planned. I do not find it possible to render full in-game day in one week. My sincere apologies for that! But on the bright side - it looks that this update will contain the biggest amount of pictures so far.
The next week I will start rendering in-game Saturday and. Then at the end of the week, I will put a stop mark.
That is all for now!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for the update friend.

Reactions: Darkman_13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 918932

Weekly update #31

Dear supporters!
That is all for now!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the news Darkman_13 :) :love:

I'm talking about 0.5, I applied 0.4 a long time ago and I liked it very much.
If you didn't see it so do you have your answer for the v0.5 release right above your post ;)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1607099323769.png

Weekly update #32

Dear supporters!
My work on renders for v0.5 has nearly ended. Last pictures are rendering at the moment.
Next game update will contain approx 350 pictures and 4 animations.
The next week I will do postwork, write dialogues, render characters for maps and faces for dialogues.
That is all for now!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 928094

Weekly update #32

Dear supporters!
My work on renders for v0.5 has nearly ended. Last pictures are rendering at the moment.
The next week I will do postwork, write dialogues, render characters for maps and faces for dialogues.
That is all for now!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks for the update. Cant wait to see what is the perfect pussy XD.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 928094

Weekly update #32

Dear supporters!
That is all for now!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share as always my friend. :)
I am so looking forward to next "Special Request" hehe ;)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
SO,...
Are You STILL Working on Both "Special Request"'s??
RPGM and VN/Ren'Py, or Is ONLY One Now??

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
SO,...
Are You STILL Working on Both "Special Request"'s??
RPGM and VN/Ren'Py, or Is ONLY One Now??
1607694815528.png

"Special Request" v0.4 VN edition is out for all!
Good evening, dear supporters!
While waiting for v0.5, let me present you my victory over myself.
"Special Request" visual novel edition v0.4!
I guess, shortly before v0.2 was out I made a decision that I need Renpy version as well. I did not want to stop producing the main game, so I had to do a lot of extra hours. Like, A LOT... days, nights, weekends.
It is not at all the most advanced Renpy game out there. I tried different solutions, but in the end, decided this time to keep things simple. I visualized it as an interactive movie for me. We will see if I was close to that in real life.
Those who do not care about Renpy - do not worry! V0.5 and further updates will be out on both platforms - RPG and Renpy. Probably both the same day or maybe Renpy a few days later.
So this is the official Renpy remake. All pictures and animations are remastered. Mostly all renders from v0.1 are rebuilt and re-rendered once again from scratch. Laura in her bedroom is interactive. You can have some communication with her. By the time when she will become more corrupt, those interactions will become more exciting.
Please share your experience with this visual novel in the comments below.

Enjoy!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I have tried to "play" This game a couple times, but for some reason found it,...
'distasteful' (reason being I Hate Betrayals; especially by those WE Call "friends"),
I do Not take well to Blackmail; perverted or otherwise.
I HAD Always suspected one of the girls(Janette) from the Bachelorette party to slip Our MC the drug.
- what happened to Christine? (she gave MC her 3rd (drugged) drink)

Now, for some reason, I have come to suspect MC's husband, Oliver, IS behind This!!
In fact, Oliver May well be the 'voice' on the phone, and BB is his cousin.
(We REALLY Do Not know much about him)
Is This plot simply perversion; to Corrupt Laura?
Or Does it have to do with MC's Dad (family history)?
We Will have to wait and see,...

I could be wrong about Oliver,...but something feel "Off" about him.

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 937882

"Special Request" v0.4 VN edition is out for all!
Good evening, dear supporters!
While waiting for v0.5, let me present you my victory over myself.
"Special Request" visual novel edition v0.4!
I guess, shortly before v0.2 was out I made a decision that I need Renpy version as well. I did not want to stop producing the main game, so I had to do a lot of extra hours. Like, A LOT... days, nights, weekends.
It is not at all the most advanced Renpy game out there. I tried different solutions, but in the end, decided this time to keep things simple. I visualized it as an interactive movie for me. We will see if I was close to that in real life.
Those who do not care about Renpy - do not worry! V0.5 and further updates will be out on both platforms - RPG and Renpy. Probably both the same day or maybe Renpy a few days later.
So this is the official Renpy remake. All pictures and animations are remastered. Mostly all renders from v0.1 are rebuilt and re-rendered once again from scratch. Laura in her bedroom is interactive. You can have some communication with her. By the time when she will become more corrupt, those interactions will become more exciting.
Please share your experience with this visual novel in the comments below.

Enjoy!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Will They be sharing EQUAL Amt of content??
When V.5.0 of RPGM Is released and reached EoC;
wil Ren'py version conclude (EoC) at same point? or will RPGM have More content?
(I also play Manila Shaw & Elena. Both have RPGM & Ren'py formats, but because MAYBE
the RPGM has been "out" longer; has More content than ren'py version, or MAYBE an 'Easier' build than ren'py ???

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1607757937660.png

Weekly update #33

Dear supporters!
I have rendered all the characters for RPG maps and all faces for dialogue boxes. I did not finish writing the dialogues but, I will do it on the weekend.
So, RPG goes more or less as planned and I will publish v0.5 on next Friday. Next week I will be coding and testing RPG.

And on the parallel universe:
Visual Novel on Renpy. Though it is v0.4, it was still an initial release and got some reality check. Some do not like that the resolution is 1280x720 pixels. And it is understandable! But I kindly ask to keep in mind that it was RPG remake using RPG pictures which are 1248x720 size. Also, it is not a replacement for RPG, but rather an addition of quick replay. Still, yesterday I converted all pictures to 1920x1080 pixel size to look for a solution to this issue. The quality varies from terrible to awful. It is my work, and I do not want pictures to be below average in quality.
But good news!
I have almost finished my daily work for this year. It means that I will have a bit more time for the project and I counted that if I work for 16h per day, I can convert Visual Novel v0.5 to full size until 23.12.2020. with some compromises of course, but still better than nothing.
RPG and Renpy have the same dialogues and the same renders. Earlier I planned to publish RPG on 18.12.2020. (which will happen of course!) then I would need two days to code renpy and upload it on 20.12.2020. Now I will need a few additional days.
So, I plan to start the day by preparing old scenes for rendering in HD resolution. Then while the machine will be rendering pictures, I will work on RPG. This way, I hope that I will manage to recreate the scenes that lose quality the most on resizing.

That is all for now!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 938773

Weekly update #33

Dear supporters!
I have rendered all the characters for RPG maps and all faces for dialogue boxes. I did not finish writing the dialogues but, I will do it on the weekend.
So, RPG goes more or less as planned and I will publish v0.5 on next Friday. Next week I will be coding and testing RPG.

And on the parallel universe:
Visual Novel on Renpy. Though it is v0.4, it was still an initial release and got some reality check. Some do not like that the resolution is 1280x720 pixels. And it is understandable! But I kindly ask to keep in mind that it was RPG remake using RPG pictures which are 1248x720 size. Also, it is not a replacement for RPG, but rather an addition of quick replay. Still, yesterday I converted all pictures to 1920x1080 pixel size to look for a solution to this issue. The quality varies from terrible to awful. It is my work, and I do not want pictures to be below average in quality.
But good news!
I have almost finished my daily work for this year. It means that I will have a bit more time for the project and I counted that if I work for 16h per day, I can convert Visual Novel v0.5 to full size until 23.12.2020. with some compromises of course, but still better than nothing.
RPG and Renpy have the same dialogues and the same renders. Earlier I planned to publish RPG on 18.12.2020. (which will happen of course!) then I would need two days to code renpy and upload it on 20.12.2020. Now I will need a few additional days.
So, I plan to start the day by preparing old scenes for rendering in HD resolution. Then while the machine will be rendering pictures, I will work on RPG. This way, I hope that I will manage to recreate the scenes that lose quality the most on resizing.

That is all for now!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
Cheers Darkman

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes