RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
This game is absolutely amazing among all the lacustrine today game choices.
Nice blackmail, story and plot make sense, character is very pretty.

Good hardcore and rape scene, definitely is my top 5.

The only thing I would change, I would port this on Rempy platform.. but it question of taste.. not really a cons

Reactions: blastwave2k

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
This game is absolutely amazing among all the lacustrine today game choices.
Nice blackmail, story and plot make sense, character is very pretty.

Good hardcore and rape scene, definitely is my top 5.

The only thing I would change, I would port this on Rempy platform.. but it question of taste.. not really a cons
i wholeheartedly agree and you are in luck my friend. because
https://f95zone.to/threads/special-request-official-renpy-edition-v0-7-nemiegs.68472/

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This game was recommended my way, and so I take a peek in thread. Sees this recent image...

Oh! Nice image! :love: What a lovely-looking back, and just in case you weren't sure, I like such things. ;)
Then I read this...
P.S. the picture is not from the game.
...and now I'm sad. The depths of which you cannot fathom to understand. :cry:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
One thing I would improve in this game is the quality of the sex scenes.

It is ok grind if you are rewarded with good quality long sex scenes.

Sometime the Dev dedicated too short scenes to sex.

At the end of the day is an adult games and the quality should be put on sex scenes...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I would be appreciate if anyone can give a full gallery unlock save
Great update, but I think I might have missed something, I was told to go to a mansion in the woods to meet a detective but never found it before my game started repeating same scenes. Also in gallery how do you get the scene with the hobo and the groper from her old job?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Great update, but I think I might have missed something, I was told to go to a mansion in the woods to meet a detective but never found it before my game started repeating same scenes. Also in gallery how do you get the scene with the hobo and the groper from her old job?
Who do you mean with the groper - her old boss Jean or the doorman ?
It's been a while, but if I remember right with the hobo are two scenes - one is when you go to the park to cry and the second after the detective is killed and you want to cry in a secluded corner near a trash box that's his sleeping space.

Jan 16, 2020
I have the same problem that dirty fifthy, I have 2 scenes that I can not get, the one with the 2 tramps and the one in the park during the day, just before the cleaning session in the toilet

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes