RPGM Abandoned Special Request [v0.7] [Nemiegs]

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Who do you mean with the groper - her old boss Jean or the doorman ?
It's been a while, but if I remember right with the hobo are two scenes - one is when you go to the park to cry and the second after the detective is killed and you want to cry in a secluded corner near a trash box that's his sleeping space.
Yes the doorman groper is who I met & when I went to the park, I got that repeat scene with the trippy water seller & the bunnies, is there a certain time to go to the park, also when I went to the church to change clothes she runs into a priest so she never gets to change, is that supposed to happen?

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
This is definitely one of the best female protagonist game ever, i like this game so very much, especially cause i like this genre, i love dev's taste, lot of devs gets shied from using old man in their project, thats why its so rare to see old man in the game anyways i want to say dev you're doing a great job and i'm so looking forward for the next update, keep up the good work.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Supporters!
This bothers me so much that I can not work until I have spoken it out loud. I do not know if this is something to tell my supporters. Or if it is a good decision. However, I always try to be honest with you and here it is.
I was working so hard with the game, and I was so proud of myself for what I managed to achieve v0.7 in such a short time. But then on Sunday while I was away for my 2-day military service an event happened that made me lose much of my motivation to continue with the project. At first, I decided to abandon it completely. But I am a guy who never gives up. I check the new situation, reorganize and move on. And I still want to tell the story of Laura and I like rendering. So that, fortunately, won't happen.
However, last Sunday made me seriously reevaluate how healthy and rationale is to spend so much time and effort on this project. I am alone working on it. It makes my working days being 16, sometimes 18 and during the last December even next to 20 hours long. This had been so during the last one and a half years. I am not 20 anymore. I had health issues because of it and had to rest for a couple of weeks in January. I have family and children. They all need my attention as well. My other hobby is music (you can hear some parts in the game as well). That is abandoned completely because of the game.
My motivation for the game was and still is the following:
I wanted to tell a consistent story. Quite often games tend to lose their initial idea turning the MCs into a cock thirsty sluts. I wanted to create a story that would be as far from that as possible. Have I managed it? It is for you to tell. I am just speaking about motivation.
Frankly speaking, I do not think my project is a success. The number of supporters since last December has been more or less the same. Probably the story is too specific or too heavy. Maybe some other reason. I can not ask you that. You are the people with the taste like mine. You enjoy the game so much that you are ready to support it financially. My deepest thanks for that. This is the most serious reason for me not to give up! I respect your engagement a lot. Therefore I try to be transparent and open about my project in communication.
Let us be honest! The only real commercial part of this game is time. When I release each update least patient people join Patreon, pay for the update, take it and leave. This goes through all of the tiers, the benefits of which were made after discussing them with you. At the end, when all tiers had received it, I give the update to one person (who some years ago told me about these games) to upload it to F95 for people to play it for free. Some time ago I had a Patron who uploaded to F95 when it was released to 5$ supporters. I did not find it very fair and had a separate post about it a long time ago. But later, I found it as an ok compromise.
It was working more or less fine until the last Sunday. Until somebody decided that my hard work and sleepless nights should not be rewarded. And v0.7 early access was given out there.
I know that it is pointless to fight. I have seen comments like "developers contribute to society and maybe rewarded for that" etc. Somebody called developers "capitalist pigs". I was born under the communist regime. I know that it was not working this way even then. And I wonder if this could be my case as I always give my updates on F95 for free after my Patrons had received it. Also, I think that me doing voluntary military service on weekends (and longer periods occasionally) for my small country and raising happy children is a far bigger contribution to society...
But if it is my new reality, I must adapt and return to a healthier balance in my life. Yes - unfortunately by reducing the time I spend with the project.
I have no certain general plan now. Most likely this would mean adding a few weeks to production time for each update and abandoning RPG. But I will come up with the plan and news during the next week.
About the nearest future. v0.7 will be officially released to tears according to the plan. I am not going to play this game. Here it will happen as written in tiers. RPG... I know that some of you are waiting for it. In the previous weekly update, I wrote that the early update of it will be released on Thursday. It won't...sorry! Most likely it will be out on Friday evening. On Monday I was so disappointed and demotivated, that I did not want to hear about the project at all. But still, I made a promise and I am working on it.
That is it for today. Thank you for being with me on this journey!
And thank you for your patience and reading this far :)
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Strange on subscribestar has not published anything last post is from May 31 2021

sarapaca

Oct 21, 2018
I believe it is not fair to post a version of the game without the authorization of the developer. Acts like what done with the latest version for Ren'Py show disrespect for the developer and for his other patrons and put at risk free access for those who can't afford to pay or don't wish to pay.

dregon87

May 6, 2019
I believe it is not fair to post a version of the game without the authorization of the developer. Acts like what done with the latest version for Ren'Py show disrespect for the developer and for his other patrons and put at risk free access for those who can't afford to pay or don't wish to pay.
Those who cannot pay or do not want to pay will not be able to pay anyway, especially those who simply do not have extra money, they will not be able to afford to buy a subscription, they most likely would like to buy, but such costs for such people are simply not possible, but people who can afford such costs will buy a subscription anyway to support the developer if they like the game. but if the game is only on patreon, people who cannot afford to buy will still not be able to buy, but attracting a payment-friendly audience will not be so easy, since in this case they simply will not know about this game.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear Supporters!
This week I went through the lowest pointso far in this project I guess.
RPG... things are bad. But they are as they are. I started to work too late on it and I am short by one day. And knowing that it will not be continued is not helping at all. I wonder if there is still someone who wants to get it?
I will not work this weekend. I need to rest a bit. So RPG will be finished only Monday evening.
So the next week! Done with RPG on Monday. The rest of the week will be used to make backups, create a render plan for v0.8 and I guess I will have some ideas about the general future of the project too as I have decided to slow down a bit.
Since the very beginning of the game, I have been waiting for v0.8 the most. Laura will start to have sex and rendering will become even more interesting for me. I look forward to the future of the game!
And reminder for CEO's - if you have any ideas for a scene/event, please write me!
Stay in touch and big thanks!
P.S. the picture is not from the game again.
Regards,
Nemiegs.

dregon87

May 6, 2019

Dear Supporters!
This week I went through the lowest pointso far in this project I guess.
RPG... things are bad. But they are as they are. I started to work too late on it and I am short by one day. And knowing that it will not be continued is not helping at all. I wonder if there is still someone who wants to get it?
I will not work this weekend. I need to rest a bit. So RPG will be finished only Monday evening.
So the next week! Done with RPG on Monday. The rest of the week will be used to make backups, create a render plan for v0.8 and I guess I will have some ideas about the general future of the project too as I have decided to slow down a bit.
Since the very beginning of the game, I have been waiting for v0.8 the most. Laura will start to have sex and rendering will become even more interesting for me. I look forward to the future of the game!
And reminder for CEO's - if you have any ideas for a scene/event, please write me!
Stay in touch and big thanks!
P.S. the picture is not from the game again.
Regards,
Nemiegs.
I hope he doesn't give up RPGM this game looks too empty on RenPy. I like both RenPy and RPGM, it's just that SR and other games created initially on RPGM in most cases look empty on RenPy.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear, supporters!

This week I finally managed to rerender the old Donald scenes that were bothering me for the past 6 months. That is done and I consider image transfer from RPG to Renpy finished. Also did backups and my work is safe.

Most importantly! I have my render plan for v0.8.

As you know I had decided to bring a more sustainable balance in my life. And I promised that I will come up with my decision this week. I have had an exchange with some of you during the last couple of weeks and some of you know what it is.
Just 2 things:
a) slow down by reducing the daily hours I spend with the project. And dedicate most of my weekends to the things that matter in life. I tried last weekend and it turned out that my family are pretty nice people :)
Reduction is a bit more than 1/3 of the time. Luckily the work I do for a living is done from my home office. And it is not because of the pandemic. It takes some 6 hours a day so still, after the reduction, I will be able to spend significant enough time with this project.
b) sadly for some of you, I will refuse from RPG. This will save some time and will allow me to concentrate on fewer things.
All together is some 1/3 increase in production time. Instead of aiming for the update once in 2 months, it will be once in 3.

This means that I must reduce the number of spoilers I am giving out at the end of the rendering week. Earlier I made about 60-90 pictures per week. If in future if I will make 40 pictures weekly, giving out 12 of them would make more than 25%. It would spoil surprises. I will switch back to approx 6 like it was before. But I will think of adding some other benefit to the Project Manager tier.

Also, I will remove from my page my goal of 600$. Actually, in January I invested another thousand eur in additional hardware. So this is not relevant for some while.

About v0.8
It will cover the next 2 game days and contain approximately the same amount of renders as v0.7. Probably even more.

Here are some story spoilers for v0.8:
Gunnar will take his revenge for the slap. Laura will have an unexpected visitor in her new job. And I will start a storyline with the new detective.
Also, I want to have hidden events on each map. Like it was in v0.7 City Centre morning + 1 repeatable event at home + change repeatable events that already are there.

When to expect? I have my plan set for each day. But I do not know how it will work in real life. My calendar shows 10.09.2021. Maybe earlier, but I can not promise that now. Will see.

In the name of Laura thanks for supporting the project! Because of you, Laura can eat cakes.

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear, supporters!

This week I finally managed to rerender the old Donald scenes that were bothering me for the past 6 months. That is done and I consider image transfer from RPG to Renpy finished. Also did backups and my work is safe.

Most importantly! I have my render plan for v0.8.

As you know I had decided to bring a more sustainable balance in my life. And I promised that I will come up with my decision this week. I have had an exchange with some of you during the last couple of weeks and some of you know what it is.
Just 2 things:
a) slow down by reducing the daily hours I spend with the project. And dedicate most of my weekends to the things that matter in life. I tried last weekend and it turned out that my family are pretty nice people :)
Reduction is a bit more than 1/3 of the time. Luckily the work I do for a living is done from my home office. And it is not because of the pandemic. It takes some 6 hours a day so still, after the reduction, I will be able to spend significant enough time with this project.
b) sadly for some of you, I will refuse from RPG. This will save some time and will allow me to concentrate on fewer things.
All together is some 1/3 increase in production time. Instead of aiming for the update once in 2 months, it will be once in 3.

This means that I must reduce the number of spoilers I am giving out at the end of the rendering week. Earlier I made about 60-90 pictures per week. If in future if I will make 40 pictures weekly, giving out 12 of them would make more than 25%. It would spoil surprises. I will switch back to approx 6 like it was before. But I will think of adding some other benefit to the Project Manager tier.

Also, I will remove from my page my goal of 600$. Actually, in January I invested another thousand eur in additional hardware. So this is not relevant for some while.

About v0.8
It will cover the next 2 game days and contain approximately the same amount of renders as v0.7. Probably even more.

Here are some story spoilers for v0.8:
Gunnar will take his revenge for the slap. Laura will have an unexpected visitor in her new job. And I will start a storyline with the new detective.
Also, I want to have hidden events on each map. Like it was in v0.7 City Centre morning + 1 repeatable event at home + change repeatable events that already are there.

When to expect? I have my plan set for each day. But I do not know how it will work in real life. My calendar shows 10.09.2021. Maybe earlier, but I can not promise that now. Will see.

In the name of Laura thanks for supporting the project! Because of you, Laura can eat cakes.

Regards,
Nemiegs.
Thanks 4 the share Pollux. :)

Damn:eek:.... Laura looks good even when she is a chubby one :love:
#FreeTheCurves :p Hehe

Reactions: Pollux

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear supporters!

This was the 1st week working with the next game update. I made 71 renders. More than I expected, but it will be less next week. So today some of you will receive the first 5 preview pictures.

The next week I will continue rendering.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Dear supporters!

This was the 1st week working with the next game update. I made 71 renders. More than I expected, but it will be less next week. So today some of you will receive the first 5 preview pictures.

The next week I will continue rendering.

Thanks and have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs.
I know which friend I will take with me :giggle: Mr. Hand, Right Hand :ROFLMAO::devilish::coffee:

Thanks 4 the share Pollux (y)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
No. I am not aware there are some integrated saves. Can you tell me where to find these?
There are a few upload places where you can download the game fromm. Nemiegs wrote that in one place (doesn't remember which, but you 'll find it somewhere in this thread) he couldn't include the saves. It is possible you choose the place that have not the saves. But when the game includes the saves they are around the 40's in the list.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes