Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
...I thought one of the rules was it had to be translated to get updated? I use this site pretty specifically to avoid having to go through a patching process (at least for translations, I know other stuff is unavoidable).

Can we please get an English/Translated without patch version uploaded in line with the rest of the stuff on the site?
It translates on the fly.
In fact, all RenPy games require you to patch for translation, while Unity games don't. Adding a plugin like an autotranslator is not patching.

And all of these Japanese Unity games actually use BepInEx with an autotranslator for on-the-fly translation. I haven't come across a low budgie Unity game that was manually translated with an assets patch.
The autotranslate file may be edited afterwards, but it still uses BepInEx for translation because doing it manually is just too damn tedious. Also, the result is the same, so why bother.

buddy don't waste time on it....also you failed a some point....i know is good for education and such...
but we already have a easy solution than will work on future update....
use this instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8191142
thanks for the try......anyway!!!
ps. this remenber me doing the same thing long time ago on different stuff and then fail.....ahh the life repeat himself.....

ps2.
edit: testing everything with a dick on it and there is no anomaly!!!!all position are uncensored (yeah except SM)
wow this plugin there work flawless!!!!...
what about made a universal plugin for it then lol? so we can forget manual patching once for all?????
What I don't understand is I actually replaced the hard-censored files with the ones from the last uncensor mod. Try breaking one of my assets apart, they have the uncensored textures (check out the mozaiku files).

I expected a plugin wouldn't work because none of the Demosaic plugins do.
I did multiple uncensors and am surprised that a small "nothing" kinda game like this actually goes to this length to censor the content.
I had not seen the plugin/tex mod that you referred to btw. But, it won't necessarily work with the next version because this game changes internal IDs between versions (one was changed since the April update, I think it was 135 that became 134) which means it WILL display wrong textures. It will always have to be updated as the IDs are the only identifiers that allow a plugin to replace textures.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what exactly is new this update anyways ...i had problems with patching the game wouldnt function properly BUT after i expereinced that i came here and read and someone linked game with patches already installed and havent had any issues since BUT after playing for a while it looks no different then last version so what exactly got changed here i see no changes?

jafarian

May 25, 2017
Has anyone figured out a way to change money or any other assets to help you with the grind? Im struggling but I don't want a completed save

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
The uncensored patch blocks the sex scenes... how can this be fixed?????????

View attachment 1829481
you used the OLD uncensored files on new version and this is what happen...just use the new plugin instead posted on the previous page!!!!!
Using plugin what I made, Press ALT-F11 makes dump all Texture files what were loaded by scene.
It makes RenderTexture(Unity Object) to bytes -> EncodeToPNG().
And.. filenames.. It's so complex to explain.. Simply to say, It's a like an UID.(CRC or SHA1 or something)
Actually, Uses Hash128.Compute(UnityEngine). But value is differerent from original's Hash128. I modified. 'cause SPEED ISSUE.
Resource filenames can dupllicated. Distinguish by scene by scene ? May be terrible.
So I decide to use Hash.

I worked 04ver with Uncensored Resource replaced and 05ver's Original.
Dump all each other ver. And compare with Directory.
Not changed files are same filename and same hash. But uncensored files and censored are diffrent with hash.
exsample. 04ver's uncensored filename is mosaic_AAAA.png and 05ver's censored filename is mosaic_BBBB.png,
rename "mosaic_AAAA.png" to "mosaic_BBBB.png". and put it to "ModImages" folder, plugin checks every scene loaded time. check all textures name. if similiar with filename what had "ModImages", calculate hash. "filename_hash". This is KEY.
If found on, replace it with match KEY file on "ModImages".
This is working flows of plugin.

Hash code... It calculates take long time on large one. So I make original texuture resize to Width/16 * Height/16. And caluculate Hash. It removes SPEED ISSUE.

This plugin maybe works on some other games. But it's belong to Unity ver.

I made another uncensor plugin. which based on . It's powerful(?) and fast. May be works on many games. You can compare with other uncensor plugin on "Succubus Heaven", May be can felt speed different. ... U R first man of reply. OTL
It translates on the fly.
In fact, all RenPy games require you to patch for translation, while Unity games don't. Adding a plugin like an autotranslator is not patching.

And all of these Japanese Unity games actually use BepInEx with an autotranslator for on-the-fly translation. I haven't come across a low budgie Unity game that was manually translated with an assets patch.
The autotranslate file may be edited afterwards, but it still uses BepInEx for translation because doing it manually is just too damn tedious. Also, the result is the same, so why bother.

What I don't understand is I actually replaced the hard-censored files with the ones from the last uncensor mod. Try breaking one of my assets apart, they have the uncensored textures (check out the mozaiku files).

I expected a plugin wouldn't work because none of the Demosaic plugins do.
I did multiple uncensors and am surprised that a small "nothing" kinda game like this actually goes to this length to censor the content.
I had not seen the plugin/tex mod that you referred to btw. But, it won't necessarily work with the next version because this game changes internal IDs between versions (one was changed since the April update, I think it was 135 that became 134) which means it WILL display wrong textures. It will always have to be updated as the IDs are the only identifiers that allow a plugin to replace textures.
THANKS to both now i have a better general view of it!
and my response:
1)this plugin will work even on new version EVEN if it change ID becuase you just need to redo a couple of
ALT-F11 makes dump all Texture files were loaded by scene
get the new files names, swap files and voila all done...really easy!!!!

2)about :This plugin maybe works on some other games. But it's belong to Unity ver.
i already know your UNIVERSAL DEMOSAIC but this is different i mean making a UNIVERSAL TEXTURE SWAPPER
for games than need to be modified with texture modification..... this is what is missing......
maybe you already made it i just wanted to know that.....

so this gonna work even on others games but gonna have dependancies of the SAME unity version?
is this a cannot be modified/skippable part of the plugin code?
so how many unity version there are around?
you need to complile a lot of different plugin version then ? or just made a selector on a separate config.ini???

thanks for response!!!

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
My old translation is still working.
Just install BepixEx plugin with auto-translator. (Links in translation post)
There was no need to change anything.
Why is it so hard to read a couple of lines....
1653470965075.png
It's just as I said, the file uploaded here is without any plugin.

The only thing that may not work is texture translations.
If it's fucking something up just disable it in .ini file.

Anyway, I'll upload a slightly newer version shortly with plugin already installed. Post updated

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
My old translation is still working.
Just install BepixEx plugin with auto-translator. (Links in translation post)
The file is still the because there was no need to change anything.
Why is it so hard to read a couple of lines....
View attachment 1829661
It's just as I said, the file uploaded here is without any plugin.

The only thing that may not work is texture translations.
If it's fucking something up just disable it in .ini file.
You can use my plugin to translate textures. Auto-translation's texture dump function is missing some textures. (like a title or something)

Reactions: The Butler

The Butler

May 3, 2017
You can use my plugin to translate textures. Auto-translation's texture dump function is missing some textures. (like a title or something)
Yep I'll use that when I go back to translating....
Relying on Autotranslator plugin was a pain.
----------------------------------------------------------
Translation Updated.
Now it include BepinEx PLugin and autotranslator by default. So you just need to extract in your game folder.
PS: Textures removed.
PS2: Patch structure changed since it was getting messy with everything in a single file it was making it hard for me.
So you will have different files.... UI,Items,Actions and so on.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Give me your regex, we'll figure it out together.

EDIT: I looked up bbepis github page and it looks like you need splitter (because I guess game puts those two stat changes in one line)
so, regex splitter would look like this

sr:"^([\s\S]+![↑↓])\s+([\s\S]+![↑↓])"=$1 $2

where middle \s+ means spaces or \n or \n\r, dunno what exactly is in this string, if it doesn't work this is probably a culprit.

and your regular regexes next

r:"体力上限が(\d+)上がった!↑"=↑Max Stamina increased by $1↑
r:"体力を(\d+)使った!↓"=↓Consumed $1 Stamina↓

EDIT2: in case of multiple stat-changing lines it would be probably smarter to use this splitter:

sr:"^(?<stat>[\s\S]+![↑↓])(?<after>[\s\S]+)$"="${stat}${after}"
The problem isn't with the regex it within the plugin.
For some reason the plugin is hooking the translation again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
The problem isn't with the regex it within the plugin.
For some reason the plugin is hooking the translation again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does this is related to the version you used?
i see you used the last 5.1
have you ever try the last of 4.x series the 4.21.0 ....any differance betwin this?

also somebody know the advanagge using the 5.1 over the 4.21...yeah i know the changelog but it's a bit complicated to read....
i mean pratical advantage.....for normal humans.....in common language.....

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
How do you access gallery ?

edit: I also have encountered this (see screenshot) and in other scenes textures/assets overlaping

edit2: nvm figured it out, its because of the uncensor patch

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
does this is related to the version you used?
i see you used the last 5.1
have you ever try the last of 4.x series the 4.21.0 ....any differance betwin this?

also somebody know the advanagge using the 5.1 over the 4.21...yeah i know the changelog but it's a bit complicated to read....
i mean pratical advantage.....for normal humans.....in common language.....
I remember seeing this issue happen in another gamer and the bepin dev patching it later. It was still in 4.x.
So I usually opt out to use the latest version.

tokiosan

Sep 30, 2021
you used the OLD uncensored files on new version and this is what happen...just use the new plugin instead posted on the previous page!!!!!

THANKS to both now i have a better general view of it!
and my response:
1)this plugin will work even on new version EVEN if it change ID becuase you just need to redo a couple of
ALT-F11 makes dump all Texture files were loaded by scene
get the new files names, swap files and voila all done...really easy!!!!

2)about :This plugin maybe works on some other games. But it's belong to Unity ver.
i already know your UNIVERSAL DEMOSAIC but this is different i mean making a UNIVERSAL TEXTURE SWAPPER
for games than need to be modified with texture modification..... this is what is missing......
maybe you already made it i just wanted to know that.....

so this gonna work even on others games but gonna have dependancies of the SAME unity version?
is this a cannot be modified/skippable part of the plugin code?
so how many unity version there are around?
you need to complile a lot of different plugin version then ? or just made a selector on a separate config.ini???

thanks for response!!!
can you simplify the process? ive been reading a lot of post for instructions and im still confused

I made uncensor plugin for BepInEx.
Extract "imouto_month_uncen_with_bepinex.zip" to game folder(where "妹と過ごす1ヵ月間.exe" file exist). Or already use in BepInEx, just copy "plugins" folder to your BepInEx's plugins folder.
This will work on next update of game.
But, 1 file was missed. It's a texture file of "Soft SM scene". "texture_00_768cf84a020fe10cbbab83a833c5a447.zip" file is original. Plz do uncensor that file. If U get the uncensored that file, just copy to BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\ folder with same filename. It will works.

This plugin was based on IO(insult order)'s plugins. If you Press ALT-F11 in game, Texture images files(all loaded on scene) will dumped at BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Dump\(SceneName) Folder.

BTW, @BorderlessFullscreenCompatible.txt is not work on my pc... T.T

PS. I add saimin Game Cheat function. You can toggle on/off with F1 Key. When you in NadeNade mode, You can hear sound with toggling.
i tried this uncensored patch and didt work and i also tried this one uncensor plugin and couldnt get it to work (didt know where to put the file at since i couldnt find the instruction on how to)

it be nice if someone could make a simplify post where it isint a massive tread with alot of coding terms/words that my normie brain cant understand, much appreciated if someone could do that

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
Man, this game is quite hot, and it's great to see that the developer is updating it.
I hope that anal gets implemented at some point.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
WIP cheats for v.2022.05
Unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\Managed"

F2 toggle infinite hp and cleanliness
F3 toggle infinite money
F4 go straight to the full unlocked gallery

(i'll make a nicer GUI probably later)
How about this? All Features was implemented.
Those Box will disappeared after 20sec.
And may be at 06/01, new version will realeased(?).
Plugin can be used again with no edit.
1653487738807.png

Reactions: noxtek
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes