Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

xDragONx

May 29, 2017
Here you are, who needs two options to easily start the game! Options: 1.) Save the game on the screen you can see what's there! There everything is to the maximum, the end of the 10th day, not any sexual acts were committed. 2.) A table with cheats for Cheat Engine, it has: Money, Maximum Energy, Energy at the present time, Friendships, Sexual relations and Purity. Please use! I hope it will be useful to someone)))

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Allright guys, i finished uncensoring the assets. I tried my best following the original artstyle but my skill is still an intermediate level, so any feedbacks are welcome

The tools : Photoshop CS6, Asset Studio, UABE Avalonia, laptop, and a mouse

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm planning to uncensor other games. I'm gonna appreciate any support that i can get and if you have any suggestion feel free to contact me anytime

EDIT : Updated to ver.0.1 for ver.2022.05. Tested and it works on the current version and translation. I also improved the texture on Sleeping-sex (click on the preview-update)

Link : Mega
dude I just click the link and saw him update his post immediately

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i finished the patch about an hour ago, just had some trouble uploading because the site was doing an automated backup and i had to edit it a few times
Thanks for your effort. I will packing with plugin.
And.. question, Do you worked just "Soft SM" scene's texture?

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for your effort. I will packing with plugin.
And.. question, Do you worked just "Soft SM" scene's texture?
i also reworked the sleeping sex, and missionary positions that had a bit weird looks. I finished the Soft SM in about half an hour, faster than i thought. So i spent a few hours looking for textures that could be improved

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i also reworked the sleeping sex, and missionary positions that had a bit weird looks. I finished the Soft SM in about half an hour, faster than i thought. So i spent a few hours looking for textures that could be improved
Ah... Needed re-working.. OTL.
Done.

Last edited:

tokiosan

Sep 30, 2021
i finished the patch about an hour ago, just had some trouble uploading because the site was doing an automated backup and i had to edit it a few times
all the scene works fine except for the fellatio/handjob scene, its the only scene still censored, am i doing something wrong or you havent make a patch/file for it yet?

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
all the scene works fine except for the fellatio/handjob scene, its the only scene still censored, am i doing something wrong or you havent make a patch/file for it yet?
yup, my bad. i missed an asset. i just updated the link, thanks for the heads up.

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Sorry for the dumb question but are the links with the OP all I need to play now with uncensored and translation? (Or is stuff still being work on?)

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
For some reason the plugin is hooking the translation again.
Yes, this is exactly how it works, whole reason for "sr" is exactly this function.

"sr" is for splitting long, complex lines with phrases that will re-occur in different places throughout the game, example: each occurrence of stats changing. "sr" finds them, split into parts and then (if it's possible) splits them again until noone is left. See my previous post for good splitting example (EDIT2 one).

Then comes "r" substitution. You use this to translate status line once and set-up ever-changing variable (instead of translating it 100 times in different scenarios).

sr:"^体力上限が(\d{1,2})上がった!↑$"=Max Stamina increased by $1↑
sr:"^体力を(\d{1,2})使った!↓$"=Current Stamina Decreased by $1↓
You're using "sr" instead of "r" and weird shit is bound to happen. and see to yourself how this work under the mask. I strongly advise you tu use named groups and "_i" thingy to mark groups NOT to be translated again.

Reactions: noxtek

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Yes, this is exactly how it works, whole reason for "sr" is exactly this function.

"sr" is for splitting long, complex lines with phrases that will re-occur in different places throughout the game, example: each occurrence of stats changing. "sr" finds them, split into parts and then (if it's possible) splits them again until noone is left. See my previous post for good splitting example (EDIT2 one).

Then comes "r" substitution. You use this to translate status line once and set-up ever-changing variable (instead of translating it 100 times in different scenarios).

You're using "sr" instead of "r" and weird shit is bound to happen. and see to yourself how this work under the mask. I strongly advise you tu use named groups and "_i" thingy to mark groups NOT to be translated again.
For some reason whenever I tried using r in other game in similar cases it never worked and game would throw me the same sentence again with the variable. So that's the reason I only used sr:
Well my knowledge for regexes is self taught so yep there will be a lot of flaws and better way to use regex.

EDIT:
For some reason translation wouldn't update by pressing ALT+R like it usually does, so I tried fully restarting the game and it started working....
So yep now it's working properly without flow back.

I'll need to revisit all my old regexes later and fix some stuff.
EDIT2:
Yep I have to restart the game everytime whenever I use r: for it to show up properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
can you simplify the process? ive been reading a lot of post for instructions and im still confused

i tried this uncensored patch and didt work and i also tried this one uncensor plugin and couldnt get it to work (didt know where to put the file at since i couldnt find the instruction on how to)

it be nice if someone could make a simplify post where it isint a massive tread with alot of coding terms/words that my normie brain cant understand, much appreciated if someone could do that
most of the works is just there ...you just need to be a bit more neerdy.....
anyway....
get the game from op.....
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7863162
get this unpack on main
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7870334
get this & unpack inside BepInEx\plugins\
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8191142
and for final if you need the save 100% go here
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7885924
make a backup every step before you fk up something.....
if you do all correctly it will appear like this:
Snap1.jpg
looks really easy to me LOL????

ps: the game on ver05 even using 100% save will gonna have the gallery stuck at 92%....
because the Soft SM is already unlocked even on no save game first start!!!
ps2: the thing you tryed is a universal demosaic it only work on game with softlock mosaic....
here will never works because the censor is on the texture and there is no mosaic on the gamecode you need to :
1) modify asset with uncen texture and repack everything you modify
or
2) use a plugin than let you swap texture on a specified directory....
ps3: what was that????
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8058117

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
you used the OLD uncensored files on new version and this is what happen...just use the new plugin instead posted on the previous page!!!!!

THANKS to both now i have a better general view of it!
and my response:
1)this plugin will work even on new version EVEN if it change ID becuase you just need to redo a couple of
ALT-F11 makes dump all Texture files were loaded by scene
get the new files names, swap files and voila all done...really easy!!!!

2)about :This plugin maybe works on some other games. But it's belong to Unity ver.
i already know your UNIVERSAL DEMOSAIC but this is different i mean making a UNIVERSAL TEXTURE SWAPPER
for games than need to be modified with texture modification..... this is what is missing......
maybe you already made it i just wanted to know that.....

so this gonna work even on others games but gonna have dependancies of the SAME unity version?
is this a cannot be modified/skippable part of the plugin code?
so how many unity version there are around?
you need to complile a lot of different plugin version then ? or just made a selector on a separate config.ini???

thanks for response!!!
OK, I have no idea where you are from but you need to get help translating your explanation. I think I got it but you cannot expect everyone to understand that (sorry).
Or we release a functional uncensor patch.

What I did in my pack was to replace the SAME files in the NEW version of the game. They were there, but with mosaic, so I swapped them with the uncensored, SIMILAR textures.
That should have worked unless they are not used at all anymore, but then they shouldn't even be in the assets files.

Your uncensor pack contain the EXACT SAME mozaiku files when run. It also has some other textures which were not in the original April uncensor as far as I know (?)

Anyway, thanks.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes