VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spicy Quest [v0.0.3c] [Sweet Heat]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Banner.png

Overview:
SpicyQuest is an Adult-Themed Fantasy Visual Novel Game in the style of a Sitcom (Situational Comedy), inspired by Parks and Recreations, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and The Office, with world-building inspired by the story of The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect 2.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-28
Release Date: 2020-01-16
Developer: Sweet Heat
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.3c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others: ANDROID*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk

scene_barquest_01_01.png scene_barquest_01_04.png hscene_barquest_01_08.png hscene_barquest_01_01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingo11

Dec 25, 2018
Game looks pretty interesting, definitely keeping an eye on this. This game can become quite great if done well!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Looks great but let see if that is the only thing that is good in this game or not.

Last edited:

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Is MC the armored dude drinking ale?!?!?! Damn my love for heavy armor and my amusement of Kakashi instantly eating ramen and drinking through his mask, hopefully I will like this game.

Reactions: Garter Marl the III

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
That's a lot of inspiration material, and very varried. I don't know what to expect hehe

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions... Realize that it's ok to disagree with me. Many people do.

• Interesting naming technique. Instead of player named characters which 99.99% of the time lead to generic BORING characters, these use nicknames of their role in the party. Personally I love it.
  • Art is VERY good. Exception, not a fan of the 2 frame animation though. Use more stills or a more fluid animation IMO.
  • Has different sizes for characters, though rogue looks like she has a huge bosom with her smaller frame which is disappointing form my perspective. Maybe it's just initial camera angles exaggerate them. I personally love the balance of haveing women with different sizes, including different breast sizes, the party banter writes itself...
  • Writing is top notch. Easy to read, funny, and makes sense. A+
  • Game direction, this is what I am nervious about. Where is this game going... Stories have a beginning middle and an end but so far there is no hint at any over arching story.
  • SUPER short. Really needed a little more for a presentation for Patreon. Don't think there are any choices that effect plot yet.
  • No awful gimmicks trying to force Patreon.

Overall this is super strong. Going to round up and give this a 5/5 for its initial start. I do not drop 5/5's very often. Lets see if this developer can produce enough content a month to warrant finacially supporting.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Image 3 and 4 look like the same scene, except that their order is reversed.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes