VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spicy Quest [v0.0.3c] [Sweet Heat]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Why is Mage wearing full armor?
Exactly my reaction... I didn't understand who was supposed to be who at the beginning. At first I thought mage was the dark haired girl, white haired girl was a monk/rogue, and the full armored dude was a knight. xD So mage is the one wearing full armor, whereas fighter has none. xD

By the way, the art is really pretty. I can draw decent looking fantasy characters, but I can never get this cute and warm look. My characters always look like they were from serious comic books. These drawings are instantly likeable.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Love the look of the Main character mage he looks bad ass but some of the choices felt damn worthless but all in all not bad great art.

Last edited:

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
No - next update will be in a week or so. They decide to rework ep1
Where'd you get this information? Is there a place they announce this kind of stuff ('cause I don't remember seeing anything on their Patreon about scheduling)? I even asked them about how the game was progressing on the Discord, but it seems it literally just has like a group of three people (plus the dev occasionally) talking to each other and not paying attention to anybody else, so I didn't get an answer.

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018

Unlocked

Felt like it was necessary to finally get this done while Spicy works on the rewrite!

We'll be releasing a 15 min preview of the new build this week for Beta-Testers~

P.S. about rework of ep1 they said on previous posts few times.

Reactions: James Eveleth

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018

Unlocked

Felt like it was necessary to finally get this done while Spicy works on the rewrite!

We'll be releasing a 15 min preview of the new build this week for Beta-Testers~

P.S. about rework of ep1 they said on previous posts few times.
Sorry for bothering you, but do you have the chance to upload the pictures in " "? The post is on the usual website, but the pictures are missing.

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018

No problem man - i actually subscribed coz i want those pictures too, yiff sometimes act buggy.

P.s. Exxtra pic from latest post.

• Love
Reactions: James Eveleth
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes