VN Ren'Py Abandoned Spicy Quest [v0.0.3c] [Sweet Heat]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
SpicyQuest is an Adult-Themed Fantasy Visual Novel Game in the style of a Sitcom (Situational Comedy), inspired by Parks and Recreations, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and The Office, with world-building inspired by the story of The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect 2.
This raised a lot of question but sound like fun so sign me up.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Spicy Quest v0.0.3b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Man, I've discovered another great artist (Blushypixy) to follow today. The art style is super up my alley. I just hope that this'll be one of those games that focuses more on getting the fantastic art out there, with some interactivity/story involvement, but not to the detriment of giving us more of the art. It'd be great if chapter 1 actually had an occasion or two where you have to choose between one type of H-scene or the other and/or incorporate the choice of characters (in the beginning, when you pick between Rogue/Fighter, Mage/Fighter and Mage/Rogue or whatever) into what scenes you get etc. Having a path you can choose to get scenes with the characters you want is top tier in games like this.

Also, Janice is a snack and a half, and then some. Also, I can't wait to see Fighter actually in action.

Blue2272

Feb 24, 2019
you good sir are setting yourself up for failure with all those name drops but i tell yah i like what im seeing so keep it up

Reactions: Logan3000x

Fruble

Nov 15, 2016
that description... i love it already

Overview:
SpicyQuest is an Adult-Themed Fantasy Visual Novel Game in the style of a Sitcom (Situational Comedy), inspired by Parks and Recreations, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and The Office, with world-building inspired by the story of The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect 2.​

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Based on that Cliffhanger, I hope the NTR is avoidable ... I'm kinda not ok with Filbert getting with my Girls ...
Well, NTR is when the women you want to be or are in a relationship with is fucking someone else. It's about jealousy.

Note these are your party mates, your coworkers, not your girlfriends. So even if they are fucking other men it wouldn't be NTR. You shouldn't be jealous if they hook up with someone else because your not dating, nor are there any implied feelings between these people other than friendship. I guess it could be NTR if you secretly longed to be with them but never tell them... but my gut from this intro is that isn't the case.

They aren't "Your girls".

Who knows what the writer will do. We don't even know who the main character is from the writing. It's assumed to be mage, but who knows. It might follow all three and you are not supposed to attach your identity to a singular character. Lord of the Rings isn't the story of just Frodo...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes