• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Galford1

Jun 26, 2018
This says its a Demo. Is there a full version out there somewhere? Maybe for purchase or on Patreon?

TipTap

May 22, 2020
Can't seem to lose a battle, weirdly enough. When one character hits their limit, the enemies refuse to grapple the other character and they can keep fighting until they win.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Competent writing, non-trivial and unique (in WEG space) game mechanics, tentacles, sisters but no pregnancy and no incest? Woooo!

That said, it would be nice to know how far you can progress the storyline. I can't return to the chapel (grove visit successful). Is this where the game ends so far, or is this a bug I should report? No idea.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Can't seem to lose a battle, weirdly enough. When one character hits their limit, the enemies refuse to grapple the other character and they can keep fighting until they win.
The losing condition for most fights is having characters reach their orgasm limits (default : 3) - they get knocked down permanently if that happens.

Due to my own lack of foresight the game ended up with not-very intuitive mechanics. The next update will include tooltips explaining how each stat works and I'll also be making several changes to give the player more information to hopefully make the game easier to learn.

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Competent writing, non-trivial and unique (in WEG space) game mechanics, tentacles, sisters but no pregnancy and no incest? Woooo!

That said, it would be nice to know how far you can progress the storyline. I can't return to the chapel (grove visit successful). Is this where the game ends so far, or is this a bug I should report? No idea.
SPOILER WARNING
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're the first one to report this, tomorrow I'll double check to see if anything went wrong - I'll quickly post a hotfix here if I find any bugs.

drood

Jun 30, 2018
I haven't even played the game yet but the humor from the iron gauntlet button is amazingly written. I pressed it until they game threatened me not to press it or else the game would crash. (I pressed the button again and the game crashed)

Reactions: Houtamelo

muoto8900

Jul 7, 2018
Best part about a game with only a single auto save is when your save file gets corrupted and refuses to load.

gooby.pls

Oct 21, 2017
I think I just got Darkest Dungeon'd. The very first attack the starting dogs hit me with on the first turn on my first playthrough was a crit for 21 dmg.

Reactions: HeavyPoot

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I think I just got Darkest Dungeon'd. The very first attack the starting dogs hit me with on the first turn on my first playthrough was a crit for 21 dmg.
I don't think we're supposed to win that. I later ran into a single one as a supposed more dangerous encounter.

Also, I've no idea wtf any of the stats/perks/status in this game do and how I'm supposed to progress. I get sent into the woods to look for fruit, but I've no way to deplete lust other than tediously trying to outheal it, and there isn't any way to do the equivalent of increasing the light level other than leaving and coming back into the map. It's frustrating because anyone that's played Darkest Dungeon has been conditioned to minimize risk and retreat when shit looks ugly. I have no idea if dying straight up ends my run or there's severe consequences for letting Lust max out.

And speaking of fruit, I hate how your only choices are to either take 30 lust damage or look like an asshole.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Haha. I love when you beat the dogs a message pops up. "Wow you win?" Yes I had a magic called cheat engine. It is an instant victory for all battles.

gooby.pls

Oct 21, 2017
I don't think we're supposed to win that. I later ran into a single one as a supposed more dangerous encounter.

Also, I've no idea wtf any of the stats/perks/status in this game do and how I'm supposed to progress. I get sent into the woods to look for fruit, but I've no way to deplete lust other than tediously trying to outheal it, and there isn't any way to do the equivalent of increasing the light level other than leaving and coming back into the map. It's frustrating because anyone that's played Darkest Dungeon has been conditioned to minimize risk and retreat when shit looks ugly. I have no idea if dying straight up ends my run or there's severe consequences for letting Lust max out.

And speaking of fruit, I hate how your only choices are to either take 30 lust damage or look like an asshole.
I got the same feeling that we should not win that first fight but really sets the tone for the rest of the game.

gooby.pls

Oct 21, 2017
Also, it's very entertaining to keep clicking iron gauntlet mode and see the dev's sanity slowly slip away. (I'm fine with playing with permadeath on but the dev made this fun to read and his grammar isn't bad at all)

Edit: HE ACTUALLY CRASHED IT WHAT A MADLAD.
Edit 2: LMAO it crashes on the first click when trying to turn off iron gauntlet mode from now on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Houtamelo
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes