Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Not sure if bug, but the mage could only cast heal. Skills that target enemies didn't work until stuff started dying/ it's the last enemy in the group.
I've found that being hidden prevented me from attacking. Did you grab that perk by any chance?

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
You asked for feedback if the first fight was beaten without insane luck/hacks, and it seems to be somewhat doable. After trying the fight once and realizing buffs/debuffs stack (kinda op), I went back and replayed it by spamming safeguard.

On the second try I was able to successfully tank all the incoming attacks with constant 70% dodge while slowly whittling down the enemies with the mage's stun. This takes forever, but it felt pretty reliable. Even on my first try it was close.

Gameplay seems fun though and am looking forward to seeing how it all balances out in the end.
Well done!

Now, to make that fight even harder...

I actually did try that safeguard spam strategy on older builds but I got rekt regardless.

Kunavang

Oct 29, 2017
Houtamelo
Hey thanks for the game but i think ilove more the mainmenu and press the iron Gauntlet button 5k times nice gimmick ;D and now lets play :D

mhmm BDSM, and crash niceeeeee :D :D :D :D really good men thanks a lot :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Houtamelo

malodorous

Dec 28, 2016
good game. i also have the bug after completing the grove & chapel nothing happens. attached are the logs you asked for, edited to remove username

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So...is there NO sex in the demo whatsoever? The only stuff i've seen is them being "caught" by the things but there's no animation...
I've played around 20 minutes

zorzorz

Apr 7, 2019
Hit the mobos with Staggering + Sever -> Wait patiently as 8 debuffs painstakingly get popup-notifications, one per second.

I legit thought the game went into a crash loop or something and tried to quit it there.

Reactions: malodorous

IkusabaDiedForThis

Jul 20, 2019
Also got the bug where nothing happens after returning to the chapel after the grove event. I've started 3 games and it happens on all of them.

Is there a fix?

zorzorz

Apr 7, 2019
Also got the bug where nothing happens after returning to the chapel after the grove event. I've started 3 games and it happens on all of them.
Wait, something is supposed to happen? I thought that was end of demo right there.

Right, this was under a spoiler...

After reaching the grove - an event where you gather dragonkin should trigger. You should be able to return to chapel afterwards and there will be more events there. If neither of those things happened, you saw a bug, I would appreciate if you sent me your logs located at:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Houtamelo\Spire of Slime\

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes